Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Numerous Convoys Attacked in Iraq and Biden Says Nothing

bigwave

Numerous Convoys Attacked in Iraq and Biden Says Nothing

convoys-iraq-blown-up.jpg

On March 30th, the Iraqi resistance groups targeted three US logistical convoys in center and south of Iraq. The IED attacks were carried out for the second day in a row.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Damn savages!! I wish we would just bomb the hell out of Iran and get it over with!! I am so sick of this BS!! Regardless of who the President is, we can't run to Iraq's rescue every time something happens! This is Iraq's responsibility!! Hell, the whole world is trying to help these morons. If they don't do something asap, this is going to be the result. Maliki needs to be executed in public because he and Iran are more than likely responsible. Let the GOI continue to play with these people and this will be the result. If things don't go Iran's way this is how they respond. These people call themselves Muslim but yet and still they don't want their own Muslim brother to have anything unless they are in control. What a bunch of damn hypocrites! I am trying to patient because the new PM Al-Khzemei is trying to put Iraq on the right path but at the same time I am starting to believe Iraq is going to be a failure. If Iraq don't get there s$%t together and go international these goons will take over and it will be isis all over again! What a waste of resource and wealth!! 

• Upvote 11
  • Pow! 1

No doubt Greedy.  Iraq is a failure.  How can we tell? To start with billions were stolen by the politicians that are more like competing gangs. Maliki took over the CBI after the arrest warrant for Shibibi. He shared this stolen money with Iran to support the Quds force and the Popular Mobilization militia. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 8

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lmao:Pi$$ed off some crazy liberals with that one.  You go :bravo:

pretty thin skinned aren’t they ? Not to mention they can’t see the obvious owing to the fact they’ve been so totally brain washed. 
Folks capable of critically thinking are NOT what THEY want.

All the Best  :tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

• yota691 changed the title to Numerous Convoys Attacked in Iraq and Biden Says Nothing
4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lmao:Pi$$ed off some crazy liberals with that one.  You go :bravo:

And.....????  They need to wake up or they will be left behind... stunned, lost and not know which way is up.  "I pity the fool!" (as MrT would say) wait... no I don't! Try as you may, you can't fix stupid!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, luvalife said:

And.....????  They need to wake up or they will be left behind... stunned, lost and not know which way is up.  "I pity the fool!" (as MrT would say) wait... no I don't! Try as you may, you can't fix stupid!

Hello, love to read your post. 

I've been attempting to fix stupid for decades. Finally I just said heck with it. 

Stupid is as Stupid Does. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 3

38 minutes ago, brokerkeith said:

Hi,

I'm Joe Biden....and I Smell.....Yoo.....

Joe Biden Wants To Sniff Your Daughter's Hair - E! Online - CA

....and I Smell Yoo Too....

Joe Biden News GIF by NowThis - Find & Share on GIPHY

I Smell Real Hard, Like Jeffrey Toobin....Hard.

starring joe biden GIF

:jester:

Libs are always saying “ Ah, that’s good ole Joe just being Joe. Everyone loves Joe “

Gotta keep circling back to THEY don’t want people capable of critical thinking. What a world we live in. The world is in a world of S*^T. 

Nice one BK .... All the Best :tiphat:

Edited by horsesoldier
  • Upvote 2