Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MyPillow Guy Tells Steve Bannon That Trump 'Will Be Back In Office In August'

The Week

MyPillow guy tells Steve Bannon that Trump 'will be back in office in August'

Tim O'Donnell
Mon, March 29, 2021, 5:37 PM

8aa2b4776ffbeae4f62ad04692cc2f4e

Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, is still touting wild conspiracy theories about voter fraud in the 2020 election.

Most recently, during an appearance on former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon's "War Room: Pandemic" podcast, Lindell baselessly asserted he has evidence that will eventually get to the Supreme Court and overturn the results of the 2020 election. "[Former President] Donald Trump will be back in office in August," he boldly proclaimed.

Trump doesn't have many allies left who are still publicly claiming the election was rigged, but Lindell has never slowed down, even though he has yet to bring anything remotely noteworthy to the table to back up his baseless claims, which even compelled a NewsMax host to walk out of an interview with him earlier this year.

But the "MyPillow Guy" wasn't the only person pushing the narrative in recent days. On Sunday night, former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) participated in a World Prayer Network prayer call, during which she called the 2020 election a "coup" driven by voter fraud and asserted her belief that congressional Democrats' voting rights bill, known as H.R. 1, will "forever cement that illegal takeover into place."

More stories from theweek.com

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mypillow-guy-tells-steve-bannon-213700145.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Sorry my Dear Sweet Brother, but you have no clue what is going down. 

God help us all. 

Again with the cryptic stuff....why don't you enlighten us all with your knowledge of "what is going down"?  Why not do your best to save lives, if you know something beyond speculative postulations?  Why not be succinct and direct with exact information that people can use to save themselves?  Why won't you do that?  :shrug:  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Again with the cryptic stuff....why don't you enlighten us all with your knowledge of "what is going down

Why don't you try reading my post instead of just attempting to get my goat? I have explained for years what I know is coming. And if you're that dammed afraid of catching the flu then stay home and hide. Before you and your Satanic leftists leaders start a war giving you something to really be afraid of. 

• Like 2
  • Pow! 3

41 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Why don't you try reading my post instead of just attempting to get my goat? I have explained for years what I know is coming. And if you're that dammed afraid of catching the flu then stay home and hide. Before you and your Satanic leftists leaders start a war giving you something to really be afraid of. 

The flu?  What are you talking about?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2

Getting back on Topic:

Byrne: America Will Know The Truth Within Two Months…It’s Possible Trump Could Be Back In Office

t-2.jpg

Image by SportsGuy789

CDMedia spoke with former Overstock.com CEO, and all-around election-fraud fighter, Patrick Byrne last night and he revealed some shocking news.

Byrne has been leading a cyber investigative team, along with other well-known patriots, to combat the coup that was perpetrated on America during last year’s general election, where the illegitimate Biden administration was installed in The White House.

Byrne revealed that within a few weeks, two months at the outset, America, and the world for that matter, will know the truth of what happened during the massive election fraud on Nov 3rd, 2020.

“We have irrefutable proof. It is shocking what happened, and who was involved. The information will all come out, over the next few weeks.

“No one will be able to say this is not true.”

When asked if the comments by Mike Lindell were valid, that President Trump will be back in office by August, Byrne said, “Well, that’s Lindell being Lindell. However, this information is so earth-shattering, that yes, it is possible Trump could be back in The White House by the Fall.

“We will reveal the truth. The remedy is up to the American people.”

• Sad 2
  • Pow! 3

17 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Explain.....Are you saying equating Covid to the flu is dumb?  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

Okay, allow me to help with your confusion young man. 

Covid19 and the flu are indeed the same. 

Covid19 stands for Coronavirus of the year 2019.

Coronavirus is the base virus for all flu viruses. DUHHHHH.

So if you wish to be terrified by the Satanic LAME STREAM media, go ahead. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Okay, allow me to help with your confusion young man. 

Covid19 and the flu are indeed the same. 

Covid19 stands for Coronavirus of the year 2019.

Coronavirus is the base virus for all flu viruses. DUHHHHH.

So if you wish to be terrified by the Satanic LAME STREAM media, go ahead. 

Why would I be terrified, as I got my first vax....it's obviously the antivaxxers who are terrified.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Why would I be terrified, as I got my first vax....it's obviously the antivaxxers who are terrified.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Not terrified, just don't trust the government and dam sure nothing that Bill Gates has to do with. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bigwave said:

He said in the same breath that we have to respect the freedom of choice as well.

Like they say: "My body, my choice".

The choice part, goes without saying....as it don't get anymore American than that.....Point is, Trump is telling his fans that the vax is safe and they should get it.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

The choice part, goes without saying....as it don't get anymore American than that.....Point is, Trump is telling his fans that the vax is safe and they should get it.

GO RV, then BV

He also told us that he wasn't going let the left steel the election. Then he said he wasn't going to fade away as he silently waddled back to Florida leaving the rest of us to deal with the removal of our rights at the hands of satanists. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump is telling his fans that the vax is safe and they should get it.

So you trust him now? LOL.

A famous quote: "Do you have more faith in a knife and a spoonful of medicine than in the power that animates the living world?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

No Shabs you got gene therapy, not a vaccine. If it was a vaccine and it worked you would not need to social distance and continue to wear a mask. Completely new therapy. Now the clock is ticking as to are there any long term irreversible side effects. Time will tell. That is the root of the hesitation of many people who refuse to adapt the herd mentality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1