Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eric Trump Disgusted Biden Traveled Home, But His Dad Golfed 19 Times At This Point In Office


Recommended Posts

HuffPost

Eric Trump Disgusted Biden Traveled Home, But His Dad Golfed 19 Times At This Point In Office

 
Mary Papenfuss
·Trends Reporter, HuffPost
Sun, March 28, 2021, 11:58 PM
 
 

Eric Trump shook his head in disgust on Fox News on Sunday over President Joe Biden’s fifth trip to his Delaware home over the weekend since he’s been in office.

“I don’t know where to begin,” he told Maria Bartiromo. “It’s heartbreaking to us. I know how much time and effort my father put into the job.”

In fact, in the first 100 days of his presidency, Donald Trump went on golf outings 19 times (compared with a single time by Barack Obama in the same period of time). “Irony is dead,” quipped Vox journalist Aaron Rupar on Twitter.

How hard Trump worked is also subject to debate. Sources inside the administration told the media while he was in office that the former president often came in late to work at the White House, left early and spent a significant amount of time watching Fox News. The non-working hours were referred to in his schedule as “executive time.”

Trump played golf on his own properties, at taxpayer expense, 289 times during his presidency. The $151.5 million all of his golf trips cost the government is the equivalent of 379 years of presidential salary — which Trump and his supporters frequently boasted he didn’t take.

Another surprise to viewers was that the former president “fixed” the immigration crisis, his son declared. “Illegal immigration was not a problem anymore,” Eric Trump added. He insisted the system was working “perfect” before Biden turned it to “absolute junk.”

Undocumented migration to the U.S. has generally been on the decline for the past two decades, according to Customs and Border Protection data. The number of undocumented migrants apprehended crossing the border jumped to 860,000 during the Trump administration in 2019 — much higher than the peak of fewer than 560,000 apprehensions under Obama in 2009. The numbers are surging again now, which typically happens this season when crossings are easier, but have increased now because of a pent-up push stalled by the pandemic, The Washington Post reported.

 
 
 
 

Check out Eric Trump’s interview in the video up top. Bartiromo brings up Biden’s trip home to Delaware at 1:35.

 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/joe-biden-home-trump-golfing-eric-035809970.html

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 7
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Gotta be ate up with TDS to rise and shine everyday and think what will the joy of yahoo bring me today...

 

Thats pretty funny Yota.  😝 😆 😝 

 

Sad, probably true, but funny.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, yota691 said:

Trump living in the space above shoulder, For Free...Gotta be ate up with TDS to rise and shine everyday and think what will the joy of yahoo bring me today...

 

For 84 million American voters, knowing DJT no longer lives on Pennsylvania Ave is joy enough.  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, yota691 said:

You can't get 84 people in room that vote for Biden more less 84 Million.. TDS is strong, stick with the the BV, it help with what ail you...

 

Funny you should say that....there's what, 65K plus members of DVets....how many have been in a physical "room" at one time?  No need to go to covid spreading rallies to win the presidency, as we just witnessed.  Again, this is just my opinion.

 

And the BV comes after the RV if you hadn't noticed by the line below.  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

No need to go to covid spreading rallies to win the presidency, as we just witnessed.  

 Your right. Just rig the election with the help of China, SoS of Georgia, judges who legislate from the bench and others. Jmho 

  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Funny you should say that....there's what, 65K plus members of DVets....how many have been in a physical "room" at one time?  No need to go to covid spreading rallies to win the presidency, as we just witnessed.  Again, this is just my opinion.

 

And the BV comes after the RV if you hadn't noticed by the line below.  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

You’re right ..   No need to go to any COVID Spreading Events ... Biden is bringing into our country on a daily basis ... come one come all !! walk across the southern border and bring your COVID 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Shelley said:

You’re right ..   No need to go to any COVID Spreading Events ... Biden is bringing into our country on a daily basis ... come one come all !! walk across the southern border and bring your COVID 

 

All the more reason to get vaccinated.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

All the more reason to get vaccinated.

 

GO RV, then BV

I Remember your comments about how Biden was going to get into office and get this COVID Virus under control and rid the country of it , do you still believe that ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Shelley said:

I Remember your comments about how Biden was going to get into office and get this COVID Virus under control and rid the country of it , do you still believe that ?

 

We're certainly moving in the right direction, as far as ramping up cooridination and getting vaccines into people's arms.  Patience is on the individual, with respect to following continued guide lines and doing one's part is protecting your fellow human beings until we reach herd immunity......Stopping idiots from partying at spring break is a whole other issue.  As always, just my opinion.

 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine ARE NOT vaccines Shabs. They are gene therapy. The Johnson and Johnson shot supposedly is a vaccine. They tout the efficacy of Pfizer and Moderna as in the high 90 percentile, yet tell us you can still get the virus even if you have been vaccinated, so continue to wear your mask and social distance. :bs:. They either work or they don't. And if you think the LSM or Big Pharma are going to research ANY death that occur after an individual took the mRNA shot youare smoking crack. I'l take the precautions I need to stay healthy and recover if I get covid. If that fails, well then I won't have to worry about this shite show I leave behind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

So the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine ARE NOT vaccines Shabs. They are gene therapy. The Johnson and Johnson shot supposedly is a vaccine. They tout the efficacy of Pfizer and Moderna as in the high 90 percentile, yet tell us you can still get the virus even if you have been vaccinated, so continue to wear your mask and social distance. :bs:. They either work or they don't. And if you think the LSM or Big Pharma are going to research ANY death that occur after an individual took the mRNA shot youare smoking crack. I'l take the precautions I need to stay healthy and recover if I get covid. If that fails, well then I won't have to worry about this shite show I leave behind.

 

I don't smoke crack, or do any illegal drugs.  <_<  I did get my first vax shot though....one more to go.  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

We're certainly moving in the right direction, as far as ramping up cooridination and getting vaccines into people's arms.  Patience is on the individual, with respect to following continued guide lines and doing one's part is protecting your fellow human beings until we reach herd immunity......Stopping idiots from partying at spring break is a whole other issue.  As always, just my opinion.

 

GO RV, then BV

First of all I give absolutely no credit to Biden for Vaccines getting in arms , I give that credit to DJT for warp speed and placing orders for 850 million doses ...,, you talk and condemn Spring Breakers while giving props to Biden for inviting COVID into our country without even testing !!! Sorry Shabs I can’t understand your rationalizing this despicable act 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Shelley said:

First of all I give absolutely no credit to Biden for Vaccines getting in arms , I give that credit to DJT for warp speed and placing orders for 850 million doses ...,, you talk and condemn Spring Breakers while giving props to Biden for inviting COVID into our country without even testing !!! Sorry Shabs I can’t understand your rationalizing this despicable act 

 

Your opinion....and I respect your right to give it.

 

GO RV, then BV

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

It would stand to reason if one immigrant comes into the country and tests positive for Covid that that would be a fact.

 

GO RV, then BV

Hundreds are coming in Covid positive

the state of Texas are performing the tests , Not our Government that has invited it here ... This whole border situation is really sad and inhumane 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


  • Similar Content

    • By Shabibilicious
      National Review Confirms 'Startling' Report On Trump's Current Grasp Of Reality
          Ed Mazza ·Overnight Editor, HuffPost Fri, June 4, 2021, 1:01 AM     A conservative writer has confirmed a report that former President Donald Trump is telling associates that he expects to be reinstalled as president this summer.
      “The scale of Trump’s delusion is quite startling,” National Review senior writer Charles C.W. Cooke wrote on the magazine’s website.
      Cooke said “an array of different sources” confirmed a report earlier this week by New York Times journalist Maggie Haberman, who said on Twitter that Trump has been sharing the popular new QAnon talking point.
      But Cooke went even further, saying Trump not only believes he’ll be put back into the Oval Office but also that he will be gifted with a Republican majority in the Senate, believing that two Democrats will be booted from Congress and replaced by the GOP candidates they defeated.
      He cautioned conservatives against downplaying or dismissing the report.
      “This is not merely an eccentric interpretation of the facts or an interesting foible, nor is it an irrelevant example of anguished post-presidency chatter,” he wrote. “It is a rejection of reality, a rejection of law, and, ultimately, a rejection of the entire system of American government.”
      Trump, he wrote, is “so unmoored from the real world that it is hard to know where to begin in attempting to explain him.”
       
      Lara Trump, who is married to Eric Trump, one of the former president’s three sons, mildly pushed back on the report on Fox News this week.
      “As far as I know, there are no plans for Donald Trump to be in the White House in August,” she said on Fox News but allowed: “Maybe there’s something I don’t know.”
      However, another close Trump ally claims it’s not only true... but that he’s the source of the idea.
      “If Trump is saying August, that is probably because he heard me say it publicly,” MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell told The Daily Beast.
       
      https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/national-review-trump-reinstated-050129462.html
       
      GO RV, then BV
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.