Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eric Trump Disgusted Biden Traveled Home, But His Dad Golfed 19 Times At This Point In Office

20 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Isn't part of the Covid relief bill used to fund states testing resources?

GO V, then BV

I would have to believe that fund for testing would be for the State’s actual constituents ... You would be livid if Trump was in office and this was going on , But Biden is in office and you seem to be proud of him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

13 minutes ago, Shelley said:

I would have to believe that fund for testing would be for the State’s actual constituents ... You would be livid if Trump was in office and this was going on , But Biden is in office and you seem to be proud of him 🤦🏻‍♀️

So who was responsible for testing immigrants during DJT's term?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

So who was responsible for testing immigrants during DJT's term?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

He shut all borders down when COVID hit the USA ,  was called a racist for doing it but he was trying to protect American citizen’s 

Not like Joe Schmoe letting gang members, drug Cartels , human traffickers and COVID in 😱

• Upvote 1

Just now, Shelley said:

He shut all borders down when COVID hit the USA ,  was called a racist for doing it but he was trying to protect American citizen’s 

Not like Joe Schmoe letting gang members, drug Cartels , human traffickers and COVID in 😱

Any innocent victims escaping tyranny in their own countries among those gang members, drug cartels, or human traffickers?

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Republicans receive any of those $1400 checks?....Remember, DJT went nuts on congress for not spending more when he was driving the boat.

GO RV, then BV

I did say for all ... Trump wanted more money for Covid Relief and wanted the pork and pet projects out of the Bill , you can twist things anyway you want to feel good ... Me I like the truth 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Just now, Shelley said:

I did say for all ... Trump wanted more money for Covid Relief and wanted the pork and pet projects out of the Bill , you can twist things anyway you want to feel good ... Me I like the truth 

Back to what you said earlier about giving all the credit to DJT and none to President Biden.....How about former VP Pence, shouldn't he get the majority of the credit, being the head of the coronavirus task force and all?

GO RV, 

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Back to what you said earlier about giving all the credit to DJT and none to President Biden.....How about former VP Pence, shouldn't he get the majority of the credit, being the head of the coronavirus task force and all?

GO RV, 

When I say Trump I mean the Trump administration 

When I say Biden I mean the Biden Administration 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Any innocent victims escaping tyranny in their own countries among those gang members, drug cartels, or human traffickers?

GO RV, then BV

Give it a rest.....Bidens border policy is a failure and a disaster......but wait....you're gonna love his new tax proposal......affecting everyone.......soon.....    CL