Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Deputy Launches A Sharp Attack On Al-Kazemi And Accuses Him Of Keeping The Iraqi Economy Captive To America

yota691

The Independent / - MP of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hamid Al-Mousawi, accused Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi of trying to keep the Iraqi economy captive to the United States of America, while warning that the dollar exchange rate might rise to 160,000 dinars.

"Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi is trying to make the Iraqi economy a captive of the economies of the major countries, especially the United States of America," Moussawi said in a press statement followed by Al-Independent today, Monday, noting that "Al-Kazemi came within this deal."

Al-Mousawi added, "The Saeron Alliance and the Al-Hikma Movement have a great influence on Al-Kazemi's decisions."

Moussawi warned that "the dollar exchange rate will rise to 160 thousand dinars if the current price is fixed," considering that "the policies followed by the Central Bank are wrong and they are subject to the policies of the International Monetary Fund."

• Thanks 6

Don't see how he figures the 160k amount.

There sure is a lot of yacking and foot shuffling this close to the supposed 1 Apr fiscal year start. If the RV show isn't on the road by the 1st - I bet the citizens finally do some serious protesting. Al-Kazemi should publish the budget and fiscal votes by the parliament members as well as home addresses so the citizens can pay their respects in person to whomever votes against an RV

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

15 minutes ago, savoy8060 said:

Don't see how he figures the 160k amount.

There sure is a lot of yacking and foot shuffling this close to the supposed 1 Apr fiscal year start. If the RV show isn't on the road by the 1st - I bet the citizens finally do some serious protesting. Al-Kazemi should publish the budget and fiscal votes by the parliament members as well as home addresses so the citizens can pay their respects in person to whomever votes against an RV

Iraq fiscal is not April 1st. It is January 1st. Look it up. 

• Upvote 3

"Moussawi warned that "the dollar exchange rate will rise to 160 thousand dinars if the current price is fixed," considering that "the policies followed by the Central Bank are wrong and they are subject to the policies of the International Monetary Fund."

There are those three Letters again...... "IMF"

I've said it before, All central banks around the world are IMF central banks, save chyna and North Korea. It wouldn't surprise me if we found out they were controlling the show in Iraq. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but they are a loathsome bunch!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Iraq fiscal is not April 1st. It is January 1st. Look it up. 

Holidays and Observances:
1 Jan New Year's Day
6 Jan Army Day
1 May Labor Day
13 May Eid al-Fitr
14 May Eid al-Fitr holiday
15 May Eid al-Fitr holiday
14 Jul Republic Day
20 Jul Eid al-Adha
21 Jul Eid al-Adha holiday
22 Jul Eid al-Adha holiday
23 Jul Eid al-Adha holiday
10 Aug Islamic New Year
19 Aug Ashura
3 Oct Iraqi Independence Day
19 Oct The Prophet's Birthday
10 Dec Victory Day
25 Dec Christmas Day
31 Dec New Year's Eve
  • Upvote 1

Unfortunately, I believe there is some truth to what he is saying. The CBI stated in an article last week that they will lower the exchange rate again. I know this is not what we want to hear but I think it is necessary to draw in the large notes from the Iraqi people before they increase the exchange rate. This is the "deleting the zeros" process they have been talking about over the years...that is my speculation. The question is how long will it take? I think we have to be a little more patient guys, I am not giving up though!! By the way, they have tried the Iranian policy for the last 18 years and look at where it go them...NOWHERE!!  Go Iraq!! GO RV!!  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Yes, the CBI said this will happen. It is ugly but it is necessary to remove the large notes from the Iraqi people before they Rv. They want the Iraqi people to keep the US Dollars and trade in their Dinars for Dollars. Now why would the CBI want their worthless dinars back? Because eventually they will be worth more than they are now, we just don't know when. They don't want everybody in Iraq to be millionaires just like everybody in the US are not millionaires..(and far from it) There has to be a working class and Iraq will have a well paid working class especially when they receive monthly or quarterly income from the Oil proceeds if they ever passed the Oil and Gas Law. I think this is all manifesting before our eyes. Also, this is the 8th or 9th day in a row that SafeDinar is on back order for the sale of the dinar. If this continues you won't be able to buy anymore dinars except for what's let on Ebay and I would imagine those have all ready been accounted for. What is hard to obtain becomes more valuable in my opinion! Hang tight guys this train has left the station!! Destination.....The New Central Bank of Iraq building!! I just don't know when it is going to come to a stop but I don't think it will be four years from now!! (Geessh I hope not that is a scary thought!!) Go Iraq!! Go Rv!! 

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Yes, the CBI said this will happen. It is ugly but it is necessary to remove the large notes from the Iraqi people before they Rv. They want the Iraqi people to keep the US Dollars and trade in their Dinars for Dollars. Now why would the CBI want their worthless dinars back? Because eventually they will be worth more than they are now, we just don't know when. They don't want everybody in Iraq to be millionaires just like everybody in the US are not millionaires..(and far from it) There has to be a working class and Iraq will have a well paid working class especially when they receive monthly or quarterly income from the Oil proceeds if they ever passed the Oil and Gas Law. I think this is all manifesting before our eyes. Also, this is the 8th or 9th day in a row that SafeDinar is on back order for the sale of the dinar. If this continues you won't be able to buy anymore dinars except for what's let on Ebay and I would imagine those have all ready been accounted for. What is hard to obtain becomes more valuable in my opinion! Hang tight guys this train has left the station!! Destination.....The New Central Bank of Iraq building!! I just don't know when it is going to come to a stop but I don't think it will be four years from now!! (Geessh I hope not that is a scary thought!!) Go Iraq!! Go Rv!! 

This makes a lot of sense to me, GreedyDinar07.

Seems like a sure way to collect those bills is to make them more and more worthless.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Moussawi warned that "the dollar exchange rate will rise to 160 thousand dinars if the current price is fixed," considering that "the policies followed by the Central Bank are wrong and they are subject to the policies of the International Monetary Fund."

The price is fixed because of policy! The policy has failed!

•  
  • Upvote 2

256-696x391.jpg

The information / Baghdad .. The
deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hamid Al-Mousawi, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the policies pursued by the Central Bank are wrong and they are subject to the policies of the International Monetary Fund, which is already subject to US directives, considering that fixing the exchange rate of the dinar towards the dollar comes from an American directive.
Al-Mousawi said in a statement to / the information /, that “raising the exchange rate of the dinar was not an internal will, but rather a policy that the Central Bank pursued to submit to the International Monetary Fund. This monetary policy led to a crazy rise in the local markets, as it led to an increase in the poverty rate due to their inability. To provide what they need in their daily strength.
Al-Mousawi accused the government of "trying to keep the Iraqi economy captive to the United States, which dominates the policies of the International Monetary Fund."
He added, "Unfortunately, there are some political forces that greatly affect the government's decisions in this direction, whether with its knowledge or its wrong understanding of the decision to raise the exchange rate," warning "against fixing the exchange rate of the dinar towards the dollar, which may rise to 160 thousand dinars." Ended / 25 AD

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

They want the Iraqi people to keep the US Dollars and trade in their Dinars for Dollars.

If they want iraq people to trade in dinar for dollars, and then what about the us investors who put their monies in the saving account in warka bank? Do you think the owner of warka bank won't do the same thing like what they do to all iraqi citizens? If, i say if , let's say the owner of warka give a special privilege to us investors to still keep their monies in the iqd currency, what do you think the iraqi citizens to react to that kind of discrimination?  Do you think all iraqi citizens will not do a big protest to owner of the warka bank because of discrimination ( the owner of warka bank prefer protect more to foreign investors than their own iraqi citizens )? I don't think iraq government can force their own iraqi citizens to trade in dinar for dollars if they don't get something in return / make a profit from rv because iqd is their monies their own currencies and they have the right to get rich from their own currencies too.  Right folks. It is almost the same like 80% of dinar holders who own dinars in neighboring countries. The 80% also don't want to return their dinars back to iraq voluntarily without making a nice profit from rv and the iraqi politicians can't force them to return the dinars back to iraq either. They also have the right to get rich from the rv, too. Right folks.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Our dinars will go to the Federal Reserve Bank and not back to the CBI when we trade them in for dollars.

personally i have never read anything from the cbi or a credible official outlet that the iqd outside iraq will be brought back into central banks in the country where the iqd is held i would like to see that but it was always to my knowledge ( which is limited ) speculation / guru chatter back when the iqd was to revalue every day and that talk has certainly cooled over the years with no iqd value increase to date also one can only bring so much physical currency in and out of most countries long story longer imo no one knows how any of this will take place so still the only for sure thing the wait . cheers ✌️

Edited by 3n1
  • Upvote 1

These Yahoo's over there are acting just like the Liberals are here......Those that don't want the RV and Budget passed are the same ones Blaming Al Kazemi. Just like the Left here is blaming the right for everything the Left has been up to for year.....Just look at the Border Crisis and how they are still blaming Trump.

Niether bunch give a crap about doing the right thing for their respective Counties nor the Citizens.....Only about what they can Steal and get away with.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

6 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Karsen, would you mind if a Liberal corrected your grammar and spelling?

I would say hell ya...go for it but before you do you should be sure to spell the persons name correctly before you go running your mouth correcting Me.....

Karsten is Not Spelled Karsen or maybe you weren't talking about me

Karsten

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 7

On 3/29/2021 at 12:38 PM, GreedyDinar07 said:

Silvergreetings has plenty of dinar. I've gotten a lot of mine from them

• Thanks 1

Just now, Carrello said:

You're right. Karsten. I did misspell your name. Thanks for pointing that out.

Not a problem as I see no reason for me to play Internet Grammar Police I see I types Passed rather than Past but I could care less......I am just here looking for info on this Damn IQD.

After all I could have Miss Typed you name after one of my favorite Carmel Candies.

Karsten

1 minute ago, Karsten said:

Not a problem as I see no reason for me to play Internet Grammar Police I see I types Passed rather than Past but I could care less......I am just here looking for info on this Damn IQD.

After all I could have Miss Typed you name after one of my favorite Carmel Candies.

Karsten

Karsten, I guess my sense of humor is a bit odd. I really wasn't criticizing your spelling and grammar. That was tongue in cheek. I was chiding you because of your criticism of the "Left." If you are only looking for dinar info, leave out the politics. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Karsten, I guess my sense of humor is a bit odd. I really wasn't criticizing your spelling and grammar. That was tongue in cheek. I was chiding you because of your criticism of the "Left." If you are only looking for dinar info, leave out the politics. 

I would leave the politics out of it but everything about the IQD, The USD, Gas prices, The Miss Given Ship has something to do with ....Politics.

Hell everyday I come here there are half a dozen articles posted here by (he who Does Not Want to be Named) from Yahoo about Orange Man Bad, Orange Man Jr, Golfing , Dominion Voting Machine.......Your Leftist Friends think it is great to Flood the Forum with Anti American BS 24/7.....I have never once seen you Correct Any of Them, nor have I heard you every complain about what they post......It might just be a Leftist thing...this shutting people you disagree with up.....The street goes both ways....You don't have to like what I say nor do I have to like what You say but neither of Us have the Right to Censor or shut the other down.

Pretty simple example...Say you don't like Guns....Don't Buy One but just because You don't Like them doesn't give you the Right to Take Mine Away.

Opinions are just that.....You have Your's and I have Mine.....Opinions don't make anyone Right.

Karsten

• Pow! 5