Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't be disappointed with no RV this weekend!

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Don't be disappointed with no RV this weekend!

Wtf - We’ve Survived Over 500 Weekend’s Just In The Last Decade Alone ! :o 

How Many Weekends Are Left In The Biden Administration ...

image.thumb.jpeg.9cb66a0603fe46a439cc1f3e1ca83246.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

Thanks CL. Always look forward to your input. Been in the dinar game for 20 years. It has been so long that I have lost count. Montana (Not Adam) and I came in about the same time. I never gave it a second thought about this weekend. I was out with the grandkids fishing. Stuff is not in our control. We just need to seat back and ride it out. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

6 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts CL.  

I’ve been on this ride for almost 13 years, what’s another weekend or 100.  I’m not going anywhere.

I’m right there with you, brother! I guess I didn’t know the dinar was supposed to RV this past weekend! Hopefully we will know more after today being March 29,2021! They will either pass the budget and reforms or they will carry on business as usual! In my opinion, I look for them to kick the can down the road with some kind of lame excuse as to why they are not able to move forward with a current budget and new reforms! JMHO!🤠

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Is iraq currency also fiat currency? 2003+42=year 2045. I hope we don't have to wait that long.

Most of the Worlds currency is FIAT.....if a Country is tied the Central Banking system.....not all countries are.... and the uneven playing field created by the BIS-World Bank-IMF caused the East to create BRICS..... more on that later...

1971 was the trigger date for the start of the FIAT system......the World is over due for a change....CL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

This may not belong in this section....however I have seen a couple of comments here from members saying they were ready to call it quits... 

I think it is important to put Iraq into perspective by looking at the big picture.....the CBI and GOI are minor players in all of this....

Before you become too disappointed with the lack of an RV this past weekend it's important to understand the system.... 

I am not an IQD expert..

If you choose to follow the bread crumbs... do your own search... you may get a better understanding of the process.

The CBI is a member of the Central Banking system.....the GOI is the Government.....these are the equivalent to the Federal Reserve, and US Government in the US....

In both situations the Governance has a say so in budgeting....and the Central Banking system controls the finances.....including interst rates, bonds...(just all of it)....

The taxpayers just fund it...
And that for the US has led to a $30 Trillion dollar dept.....and World wide an unsustainable derivative debt of $250 Trillion.

In 1913 the US became involved with Central Banking.....primarily because they were better equipped financially than the US Treasury to fund WW1.....The Vatican was a major player in this as well as the Rothschild Banking Empire....

So the War ended....there were advances in products and credit was easy during the roaring 20's

BUY NOW, PAY LATER" became the credo of many middle class Americans of the ROARING TWENTIES. For the single-income family, all these new conveniences were impossible to afford at once. But no worries....buy it on credit...

And in 1929 the Great Depression happened....

In 1930 the BIS ...(Bank of International Settlements) was founded....it's purpose was to oversee World finances......

Sorry....getting long....I'll quicken the pace)

Then WW2 happened.  (War is good busines)......the financial fix was Bretton Woods...

In 1971 Nixon took the US off of a Gold standard based currency and the FIAT currency was implemented......just print paper with nothing backing it.....(still our current system).....and every FIAT system in history has failed..   average length of time 42 years.....(do the math)

Additionally this western financial system is governed by the BIS....then the World Bank.....them the IMF.... and finally the Central Banking... (in that order)

The BIS is controlled by the Bilderburg Group.....comprised of the very wealthy families/entities that control the Worlds financial direction....they meet yearly to determine World direction...(not a conspiracy theroy)

I'll wrap this for now....(I'll post some more later)....the CBI and GOI are minor players in this game....they are a part of it.....but they don't call the shots.....

There are many pieces in place for a change in the rate of the IQD?.....

Just don't put to much faith in the CBI and GOI.... 

Couple of other thoughts....Iraq has alot of Gold.....and BRICS and the AIIB may also be in the mix in all of this......

Take care!    CL

Short and quick....

Shortly after Nixon took the US off of the Gold Standard in 1971....(he also devalued the dollar by 5%)...Kissinger made a deal with the Saudi's....we would protect them in the region....they would help keep the Arabs off Israel's back...and we would buy thier oil for USD.......OPEC followed the USD purchase plan soon after....(not part of the original plan....just lucky)...and the Petrodollar was born.....soon after that the World followed and the USD was cemented as the World Reserve Currency......If you wanted to buy oil.....you needed to hold USD... 

That was troubling to the PTB...this gave the US a great deal of control......however in 1969 the IMF had created the SDR as a hedge against the failure of the USD...and apparently had some advanced knowledge of the coming avent in 1971...(again, remember who is pulling the strings)....learn more:

Due to the expected decline of the USD....and the rise of China...the Chinese Yuan was added to the SDR basket in 2017.....

Hopefully you are starting to connect some dots on how all of this currency reform will come together.....it isn't just the CBI and GOI......I'll add more later...CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Short and quick....

Shortly after Nixon took the US off of the Gold Standard in 1971....(he also devalued the dollar by 5%)...Kissinger made a deal with the Saudi's....we would protect them in the region....they would help keep the Arabs off Israel's back...and we would buy thier oil for USD.......OPEC followed the USD purchase plan soon after....(not part of the original plan....just lucky)...and the Petrodollar was born.....soon after that the World followed and the USD was cemented as the World Reserve Currency......If you wanted to buy oil.....you needed to hold USD... 

That was troubling to the PTB...this gave the US a great deal of control......however in 1969 the IMF had created the SDR as a hedge against the failure of the USD...and apparently had some advanced knowledge of the coming avent in 1971...(again, remember who is pulling the strings)....learn more:

Due to the expected decline of the USD....and the rise of China...the Chinese Yuan was added to the SDR basket in 2017.....

Hopefully you are starting to connect some dots on how all of this currency reform will come together.....it isn't just the CBI and GOI......I'll add more later...CL

Thanks a lot

I liked what you wrote and explained it coorslite21.

• Like 2

The book Creature from Jekyll Isle is a great resource of info in what CL is saying. He is on point. I know far too little of how all this works and what the end is going to be. I still believe I should get some Yuan, but with the amount of time this investment has taken, it is a hard sell to my wife.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, cjdavid said:

The book Creature from Jekyll Isle is a great resource of info in what CL is saying. He is on point. I know far too little of how all this works and what the end is going to be. I still believe I should get some Yuan, but with the amount of time this investment has taken, it is a hard sell to my wife.

Excellent book.....great that you mentioned it...!

CL

• Like 1