Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mr. Sadr tweets on the budget and warns

6ly410

LINK

Trade Bank of Iraq
May be an image of text

7th April, 2021

For the launch of the electronic banking app, please visit our branches after (2021/04/15) for the purpose of updating your bank account data to enjoy these services when they are launched in early May 2021. 

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Hmmm ... - And Launching Just Before The End Of Ramadan ! :o 

Trade Bank of Iraq
May be an image of text

7th April, 2021

For the launch of the electronic banking app, please visit our branches after (2021/04/15) for the purpose of updating your bank account data to enjoy these services when they are launched in early May 2021. 

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

I like it!

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Oh boy, here comes all of the Rv comments! They are going to get us all excited again! 

Let’s Bro ! :o 

image.gif.eed2f6c6a8899de797197f49d1c5dfb0.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

8 hours ago, DinarThug said:

The President of the Republic approves the budget law and sends an invitation regarding the implementation of its provisions!

image.jpeg.9c4cde2e5eaecebb994c5a675dae98e6.jpeg

8th April, 2021

President Barham Salih approved, on Thursday, the federal fiscal budget law for the current year.

The President of the Republic said in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that "the approval comes to secure the necessary needs of our people, and to finance the salaries of employees and retirees and the necessary government expenditures, in a way that achieves social justice for all regions of Iraq and all segments of society."

Saleh stressed, "the need to adopt financial and economic reform and support system" rel="">support the various economic sectors in a way that contributes to supporting the goals of development and progress."

The approval of the President of the Republic came after the law reached the Presidency of the Republic from the House of Representatives after it was voted on in the House.

LINK

The President of the Republic ratifies the Maronite Law

upload_1617878625_1890543485.jpeg

13:44 - 04/08/2021

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, approved today, Thursday, the Federal Public Budget Law for the current year.

President Saleh said, after approving the budget in a statement received by the information, that “the approval comes to secure the necessary needs of our people, and to finance the salaries of employees and retirees and the necessary government expenditures in a way that achieves social justice for all regions of Iraq and all segments of society.”

He stressed, “the need to adopt financial and economic reform and support the various economic sectors in a way that contributes to supporting the goals of development and progress,” noting that “approving the budget is an important step towards meeting citizens’ entitlements, and strengthening the role of the departments concerned with implementing the budget’s provisions and with the concerted efforts of everyone to achieve what is hoped for in blocking The needs of citizens and the reconstruction of the country, and take the utmost measures to support the low-income classes, provide job opportunities for young people, and continue the path of reform and combating corruption.

The approval of the President of the Republic came after the law reached the Presidency of the Republic from the House of Representatives after it was voted on in the House.
  • Thanks 4
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I have a pic of the great reveal but I’m out of memory to post the historic pic.  If any of you Mods can assist me by emptying my memory I would love to share it with Thugs.  😂 

Hey Pitcher, it looks like you have 8GB of memory left for attachments. Shouldn't be a problem. If it still doesn't post, you might try linking to the image if it is online.

:cowboy2:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Appreciate you checking this for me. 

Ya, TexasGranny Is Really Smart - I Wonder If She Can Help U With Getting Control Of Ur ‘Splitter’ Fastball ? :o 

That Frickin’ Thing Is All Over The Place ...

image.gif.ba0877e50e427e2e8d8792128863b5fa.gif

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 6

LINK

Central Bank Governor and British Ambassador discuss a "significant" rise in reserves

8-1617912584.jpg

8th April 2021

Central Bank Governor Mustafa Ghaleb Makhif and British Ambassador Stephen Hickey discussed the noticeable increase in the bank’s reserves.

The bank said in a statement, "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mkhaif, received the UK Ambassador to Iraq Stephen Hickey today, Thursday, and the meeting dealt with several matters, including the noticeable increase in the foreign reserves of the Iraqi Central Bank.

The statement added that "the ambassador emphasized that the remarkable increase in the foreign reserves of the bank supports the economic situation in Iraq and puts it in a good and stable stage."

The statement pointed out that "the governor and the ambassador visited the new building of the central bank, which was designed by the late architect Zaha Hadid and viewed the stages of development,  as the ambassador indicated that the new central bank statement would be a qualitative addition to the capital, Baghdad."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

13 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

Central Bank Governor and British Ambassador discuss a "significant" rise in reserves

8-1617912584.jpg

8th April 2021

Central Bank Governor Mustafa Ghaleb Makhif and British Ambassador Stephen Hickey discussed the noticeable increase in the bank’s reserves.

The bank said in a statement, "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mkhaif, received the UK Ambassador to Iraq Stephen Hickey today, Thursday, and the meeting dealt with several matters, including the noticeable increase in the foreign reserves of the Iraqi Central Bank.

The statement added that "the ambassador emphasized that the remarkable increase in the foreign reserves of the bank supports the economic situation in Iraq and puts it in a good and stable stage."

The statement pointed out that "the governor and the ambassador visited the new building of the central bank, which was designed by the late architect Zaha Hadid and viewed the stages of development,  as the ambassador indicated that the new central bank statement would be a qualitative addition to the capital, Baghdad."

Sounds like stability to me!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/6/2021 at 8:12 PM, screwball said:

when does parliament sit again 10th? lets hope for oil law next few days

Looks Like Now It’s On The 20th ! :o 

LINK

The Presidency of Parliament congratulates the deputies for their efforts and sets the date for the start of the second legislative term

8th April, 2021

The Presidency of Parliament has set the date for the beginning of the second legislative term - the third legislative year.

The Parliament's Media Department stated in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that “Parliament presidency, based on Article 57 of the Constitution, the House of Representatives holds an annual session with two legislative seasons of eight months.

Only after approval the public decided to end the first legislative term."

He added: 

"As the Presidency of the Council congratulates you for your sincere efforts by MPs,

committees and parliamentary blocs to approve the federal budget for 2021,

it announces that the beginning of the second legislative term / third legislative year

will be on Tuesday 20/4/2021".

##########

Parliament presidency sets the date for the start of the second legislative term  LINK

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

LINK

The International Development Bank opens a branch in Kirkuk governorate

27131.jpg

9th April, 2021

The International Development Bank opened the bank’s branch in Kirkuk Governorate to provide the best modern banking and electronic services to the people of the province, in a successful positive step towards promoting development and moving the economy wheel in the province.

The opening ceremony was attended by the Deputy Governor of Kirkuk, Assistant Director General of the Central Bank of Iraq, the Mosul Branch, representatives of the House of Representatives, and a group of business leaders and investors, in the presence of the staff of the General Administration of the International Development Bank.

The bank said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News" that, under the auspices of the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the International Development Bank, Dr. Ziyad Khalaf Abd, the bank opened its branch in the province of Kirkuk, which is located on Baghdad Road opposite the Rafidain Bank, the Black Gold Branch, to provide the best modern banking and electronic services to the people of the province.
In a positive and successful step towards promoting development and moving the wheel of the economy in the province.

He added that the bank aims to provide support to the banking, investment and commercial sector, finance large, medium and small projects, spread and enhance banking culture, complete the processes of localizing salaries of the public and private sectors, and implement the instructions and directives of the Central Bank of Iraq first hand.

He pointed out that all attendees praised the work of the International Development Bank throughout Iraq and its sophisticated and sober plans for the progress of banking work and achieving the best desired results and contributing to growth and prosperity after the bank had achieved great successes and strategic partnerships with major international companies and international and regional institutions and its application of all international standards to work, and its use of the most recent systems of banking technology, digital transformation and advanced electronic services, and keeping pace with the latest global banking practices and solutions.

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I still think we are close but I don't know how close!!

Wtf - Are U Kidding ? :blink:

It’s So Frickin’ Close - That It’s Breaking The Rules For ‘Social Distancing’ ! :o 

image.gif.93aca812caf77bb3bcd74c247fdd8deb.gif

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

LINK

A delegation from the region will visit Baghdad tomorrow to meet Al-Kazemi

A delegation from the region will visit Baghdad tomorrow to meet Al-Kazemi

04/09/2021 18:57:12

A delegation from the Kurdistan region will visit the capital, Baghdad, tomorrow, Saturday, and meet with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

Informed sources said that "a delegation from the Kurdistan region, representing a number of political parties, will visit tomorrow, Saturday, the capital, Baghdad, and meet with Al-Kazemi and discuss the details of the Kurdistan region’s share in the federal budget law and the latest developments."  

She pointed out that "the delegation of the Kurdistan region, which is scheduled to visit Baghdad tomorrow, Saturday, has nothing to do with the negotiating delegation of the regional government, and what is there is that a number of parties will send representatives to the Federal Prime Minister to discuss the share of the Kurdistan region in the budget and the latest developments in Iraq and the region."

On March 31, the House of Representatives approved the federal fiscal budget for 2021, with total expenditures amounting to 129 trillion dinars (about $ 88 billion), while it recorded a deficit of 28 trillion (about $ 19 billion). 

Estimated revenues from exporting crude oil were also calculated on the basis of an average price of $ 45 a barrel, and an export rate of 3.250 million barrels per day.

On Thursday, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, ratified the budget law and stressed "the necessity to implement its provisions." 

The MP for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Rizan Sheikh Dleir, revealed that "the share of the Kurdistan region in the budget law amounted to about 13.5%," stressing that "this time the region must adhere to all the agreed upon provisions of the budget law, not as it was in the past when the region disavowed."

From the agreement, only the federal government’s share of the region’s oil will be cut.  
She indicated that "now the region must send half of the revenues, with the value of 250 thousand barrels per day of crude oil, to send its share.

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Looks Like They Reconvene Now On The 20th ! ;) 

the second legislative term / third legislative year

will be on Tuesday 20/4/2021".

And Yes - That Is ‘4/20’ ! :o 

image.gif.19a81c0a9fc4f521016f45e0052a2ac1.gif

• Haha 4

LINK

British magazine: Getting to Iraq has become easier after a government decision

1617984223376.jpeg

9th April 2021

The British magazine The Economist confirmed, on Friday, that reaching Iraq has become much easier after the Iraqi authorities' decision to grant visas to citizens of 36 countries upon their entry, in a move that would open the country to the world.

The magazine indicated that this step, which included citizens of the United States, China and European Union countries, came after years of isolation and strict measures that foreigners need in order to enter Iraq.

Iraqi officials were quoted as saying that this step would cut red tape, encourage investment and contribute to reconstruction. 

"It is the single most effective decision to open Iraq to the world," says a German man who regularly visits Iraq. 

An aide to the Iraqi prime minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, asserts that this step is an attempt to restore Iraq "as a zone of cooperation, not confrontation."

The magazine indicates that Al-Kazemi hopes to reduce Iraq's dependence on Iran, as his advisers dream of attracting expatriates and even tourists, given that Iraq has become safer than it was before. However, the magazine confirms that the doors have not fully opened yet, as Iraqi consulate staff say they have not yet received official notification of the changes and that foreigners still have to apply for visas.

On March 21, the Iraqi Ministry of Interior announced that the government’s decision to exempt citizens of 37 countries from entry visas to the country began with effect from mid-March. 

The ministry's spokesman, Major General Khaled Al-Muhanna, told the state-owned Al-Sabah newspaper that the Iraqi government's decision was "very bold" and aimed at boosting the economy.

The decision includes businessmen and companies from the permanent members of the Security Council, the European Union countries, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Switzerland. 
The new decision allows citizens of these countries to enter Iraq through the air, land and sea ports in exchange for paying a fee of $ 75, and allows them to stay for a period of two months.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

It is articles like these that make me think that we are within months of this thing happening. The question is will they wait until foreign investments start boosting the economy before they RV or will they RV and then allow everything to fall in place. I visited Sweden for two weeks back in the late 90's (It's a very beautiful Country and the women a beautiful as well) and the first thing I had to do was convert my USD to the Swedish Krona. I think it was like .33 per one dollar back then. My point is, when the tourist convert their currency to the dinar they will need a wheel barrel to carry around the dinar at the current exchange rate. This was published in a British magazine and it is telling the World to come on in we are ready! How ready and will the Dinar be ready? We will see! Go Iraq! Go RV!! 

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

It is articles like these that make me think that we are within months of this thing happening. The question is will they wait until foreign investments start boosting the economy before they RV or will they RV and then allow everything to fall in place. I visited Sweden for two weeks back in the late 90's (It's a very beautiful Country and the women a beautiful as well) and the first thing I had to do was convert my USD to the Swedish Krona. I think it was like .33 per one dollar back then. My point is, when the tourist convert their currency to the dinar they will need a wheel barrel to carry around the dinar at the current exchange rate. This was published in a British magazine and it is telling the World to come on in we are ready! How ready and will the Dinar be ready? We will see! Go Iraq! Go RV!! 

This is the very reason I believe the Rate has been exposed to those 36 plus Companies with MOU's to rebuild the country. No way can I see G.E, Seimens now Deawoo and the Grand port of Faw waiting till the end of the year.

They announced they are planning another dam on the Tigris and that is going to cost money as well.

These people aren't going to work for Free, They need a Rate and Iraq needs to be Internationally Traded.

Just my thinking.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Also I read earlier this Morning they (GOI) is opening up the Country to so 36 other Countries World Wide South Korea, US places all over Europe.

Sounds like they are making Preparation for all these companies to send in their Crews to get started on the Re Construction of Iraq. They Pay a $75 fee and get a visa that last for 2 Months (Most likely to be Extended over and over again until the work is completed.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

From my understanding Iraq needs to add value to the currency so they can move forward with their economy. Waiting on the economy to boost 1st is backwards. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3