Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mr. Sadr tweets on the budget and warns

6ly410

GregHi

• Senior Member
  • GregHi

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Or Was That An April Fools Joke ? :o 

Yo 6ly - Remember The Time When We Super Glued Bro Navira’s Shoes To The Floor ? :o 

image.gif.eb0c799d9c50f81baba88f0b8e3df985.gif

And I’m Pretty Sure That We Told Him The ‘Clooney’ Bro’s Did It ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 12

I have a feeling this has all been worked out for quite some time and what We have been seeing is nothing more then Kabuki Theater to throw everyone into a tail spin and Bail.

Remember Al Kazemi was here and signed MOU's with a Number of US Companies last year, Then he went to Europe and signed 20 or so more....Then awarding Deawoo a multi Billion Dollar/Dinar Contract to Build the Grande Port of Faw.

These companies CEO's  (let alone the Bean Counters) had to know a Date and a Rate or they would not have signed up for anything at this Program Rate with a Worthless Piece of paper that wasn't Internationally Excepted.

No way are these companies working for Free until the End of 2021 or the Beginning of 2022 as by then Iraq will fall into a 3rd World Country with no hope of Bailing itself out.

They are scaring the people into bringing in the last few of the large 3 Zero Notes. They are putting out articles in an attempt to scare us the Investor into using them to start a fire or just toss them in the trash as they are worthless and forever will be.

I do believe we are Very Close, Short Timers on this long and Painful Ride. 

Just my Opinion and it was with Every Penny you paid plus I used up a lot of Adam's Computer toner getting my Point out there....Noet I am not a Financial Expert and this was Intended for Entertainment only but if you believe it sounds Credible I could Start a Patreon Page where you could pay me........Okay that was a Jab at the Only Guru that has been 100% Factually and Spiritually Wrong for some 2 years and he is being paid now.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

15 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I have a feeling this has all been worked out for quite some time and what We have been seeing is nothing more then Kabuki Theater to throw everyone into a tail spin and Bail.

Remember Al Kazemi was here and signed MOU's with a Number of US Companies last year, Then he went to Europe and signed 20 or so more....Then awarding Deawoo a multi Billion Dollar/Dinar Contract to Build the Grande Port of Faw.

These companies CEO's  (let alone the Bean Counters) had to know a Date and a Rate or they would not have signed up for anything at this Program Rate with a Worthless Piece of paper that wasn't Internationally Excepted.

No way are these companies working for Free until the End of 2021 or the Beginning of 2022 as by then Iraq will fall into a 3rd World Country with no hope of Bailing itself out.

They are scaring the people into bringing in the last few of the large 3 Zero Notes. They are putting out articles in an attempt to scare us the Investor into using them to start a fire or just toss them in the trash as they are worthless and forever will be.

Just my Opinion and it was with Every Penny you paid plus I used up a lot of Adam's Computer toner getting my Point out there....Noet I am not a Financial Expert and this was Intended for Entertainment only but if you believe it sounds Credible I could Start a Patreon Page where you could pay me........Okay that was a Jab at the Only Guru that has been 100% Factually and Spiritually Wrong for some 2 years and he is being paid now.

Karsten

I'll join

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

(note: this article is reposted from adam’s most recent chat a ‘week’ or so ago - to help answer a question below)

LINK

Al-Jabri announces the date for the approval of a very important law and the transfer of THE OIL AND GAS LAW to the next session

Al-Jabri announces the date for the approval of a very important law and the transfer of the oil and gas law to the next session 

03/21/2021 18:07:42

A member of the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee for the Alliance of Iraqis, Sattar Al-Jabri, announced, on Sunday, the date of the vote on the Iraqi National Oil Company law after its second reading by the House of Representatives.

Al-Jabri said {to Euphrates News} that "the Iraqi National Oil Company law that has been read {first and second} will be submitted for a vote after the approval of the federal budget law for 2021," describing it as "very important."

He added, "As for the OIL AND GAS LAW, 

the committee sent a letter to the oil ministers, asking him to speed up sending it to the Council of Ministers for the purpose of voting on it, then transferring it to the House of Representatives for preparation, maturation and passing it after the first and second reading."

Al-Jabri also referred to "the importance of the law prepared since 2007 in regulating oil revenues and revenues, which represents approximately 90% of the budget, and that in order to achieve justice in the distribution of wealth, this law, which has been delayed for years, must be approved." 

While he stressed, "the committee's keenness to complete this law and follow it up by the Ministry of Oil," noting that "the law has many disagreements and differences and needs a long time to complete it."

The Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, confirmed the existence of stalled laws that the parliament will proceed to legislate, such as the oil and gas law, which is one of the laws stipulated in the constitution, and which will address the mechanism of dealing between Baghdad and Erbil and between Baghdad and the rest of the oil-producing provinces, and the law will be one of the council's next priorities. 

For its part, the Ministry of Oil stressed on the 25th of last February the importance of expediting the passage of the Federal Oil and Gas Law, noting that the law will work to regulate the management of oil and gas wealth in Iraq.

It is noteworthy that the Oil Ministry’s 

SUDDEN ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE OIL AND GAS LAW 

coincides with marathon negotiations between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region regarding the latter’s share in the 2021 budget

and the mechanism for managing his oil file.

On 3/21/2021 at 1:33 PM, DinarThug said:

Here’s A Highlighted Version Of Bro 6ly’s Article ! B) 

Al-Jabri announces the date for the approval of a very important law and the transfer of THE OIL AND GAS LAW to the next session

Al-Jabri announces the date for the approval of a very important law and the transfer of the oil and gas law to the next session 

A member of the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee for the Alliance of Iraqis, Sattar Al-Jabri, announced, on Sunday, the date of the vote on the Iraqi National Oil Company law after its second reading by the House of Representatives.

Al-Jabri said {to Euphrates News} that "the Iraqi National Oil Company law that has been read {first and second} will be submitted for a vote after the approval of the federal budget law for 2021," describing it as "very important."

the committee sent a letter to the oil ministers, asking him to speed up sending it to the Council of Ministers for the purpose of voting on it, then transferring it to the House of Representatives for preparation, maturation and passing it after the first and second reading."

Al-Jabri also referred to "the importance of the law prepared since 2007 in regulating oil revenues and revenues, which represents approximately 90% of the budget, and that in order to achieve justice in the distribution of wealth, this law, which has been delayed for years, must be approved." 

While he stressed, "the committee's keenness to complete this law and follow it up by the Ministry of Oil," noting that "the law has many disagreements and differences and needs a long time to complete it."

The Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, confirmed the existence of stalled laws that the parliament will proceed to legislate, such as the oil and gas law, which is one of the laws stipulated in the constitution, and which will address the mechanism of dealing between Baghdad and Erbil and between Baghdad and the rest of the oil-producing provinces, and the law will be one of the council's next priorities. 

For its part, the Ministry of Oil stressed on the 25th of last February the importance of expediting the passage of the Federal Oil and Gas Law, noting that the law will work to regulate the management of oil and gas wealth in Iraq.

coincides with marathon negotiations between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region regarding the latter’s share in the 2021 budget

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Keep the good news coming on in!!

Do you guys think we have to wait until after Al-Khedmi wins the election?? 

Bro 6ly’s Article Above States That The HCL Will Be In Parliament’s Next Session After Passing The Budget ! :o 

Currently Scheduled To Reconvene On April 10th ... ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

15 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

(note: this article is reposted from adam’s most recent chat a ‘week’ or so ago - to help answer a question below)

LINK

Al-Jabri announces the date for the approval of a very important law and the transfer of THE OIL AND GAS LAW to the next session

Bro 6ly’s Article Above States That The HCL Will Be In Parliament’s Next Session After Passing The Budget ! :o 

21 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

Thank you Thugs!! April 10th sounds good to me!! :backflip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Looks like we several months out for the Oil & Gas Law to be passed. They first working to pass the Iraqi National Oil law which has been read 1st & 2nd reading then go for vote. The Oil & Gas Law has to go to counsel of ministers for vote then they send to House of rep for review & fighting again over what included in this new bill, Once they get through arguing over this then need first reading then 2nd reading, We know how long these reading take weeks or months sometimes. Then they do the vote. So you have 2 laws here to worry about which some of the groups don't want see passed, don't look for quick turnaround for Oil & Gas. JMO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I'll join

Okay LTL I have thought long and Hard Not wanting to screw any of My Paid Follower Over I have figured it out...Just 1 Dinar Per Month but I am having a hard time with Patreon Taking Dinar.....What to due with my Expert Advise?

I know, I will keep Listening to zeffy who claims Frank stole his Intel Who Zeffy got all his articles to read (Note In Depth at that) ( To a Depth that No One Else has Ever been Able the Discern)

In short he came here and gleamed Yota and DT's articles and read them online.....Hell by the time I listened to zeffy I had already read everything here.

I just want to see this deal done and over....Been a long and bumpy ride with way to much BS along the way.

Karstsen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

LINK

Deputy: High oil prices removed the reasons for changing the dollar’s exchange

image.jpeg.cfcbd3b8ebe0775fcf392f3af261fc23.jpeg

1st April, 2021

The deputy from Basra Governorate, Amer Al-Fayez, confirmed, Thursday, that the high oil prices and their recovery have removed the government's reasons for changing the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

Al-Fayez said in a television interview, "The government does not have a justification for the dollar’s exchange rate remaining high against the Iraqi dinar after the recovery of oil prices over the past few days," noting that "the high oil prices have removed all the reasons that the government relies on to change the dollar's exchange rate."

He added that "the purchasing power in the local markets has weakened as a result of the raising of the dollar," indicating that "the process of raising the dollar has greatly hurt those with limited income, and the government must deal with this matter quickly." 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, DinarThug said:

GregHi

• Senior Member
  • GregHi

Oh Crap - So Now There’s Two Of Ya’s ? :o 

image.gif.0186a342b732929418ead3e36239cd46.gif

I’m Gonna Need More Makeup - A LOT MORE Frickin’ Makeup ...

And Maybe One Of Barzani’s Snappy Outfits ...

Hey, I resemble these remarks.. 😂 and how much more makeup can you add to that face before people start mentioning Tammy Faye and how they thought they killed a huge spider only to find out it was an eye lash.. 😳 👀 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

and how much more makeup can you add to that face before people start mentioning Tammy Faye

Hey, Btw - I Kinda Dig Chicks In Heavy Makeup ! :o 

image.jpeg.a3feb5c20da33feddc66e83232ab7798.jpeg

And For ‘Some’ Reason - They Seem To Be Attracted To My Size 22 Clown Shoes ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 9

LINK

Iraqi Ports: Establishing a city for the manufacture of ships in Umm Qasr

26992.jpg

1st April, 2021

The General Company for Iraq Ports has agreed with an international Dutch company to establish a city specialized in manufacturing ships in Umm Qasr in Basra Governorate, while confirming that the Iraqi maritime environment has become safe and viable for development.

The general manager of the company affiliated with the Ministry of Transport, Dr. Eng. Farhan Muheisen Al-Fartousi, said in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper, followed by Al-Eqtisad News, that “the company is seeking to invest in ports by international companies, the most important of which is the Dutch (Damen) specialized in the field of shipbuilding, and its presence is very important because it is One of the internationally developed companies.

He added, "It was agreed to jointly cooperate with the company to establish future projects, the most important of which is building a city for shipbuilding and berths in Umm Qasr," stressing that "the Iraqi marine environment has become safe and viable for development."

After the year 2003 until now, the country's ports have witnessed massive modernization and development of infrastructure, systems and container handling equipment, to contribute to enhancing their operational capacity and raising the level of their services, in addition to their insistence on obtaining the satisfaction of the maritime agents and the ships they frequent.

In the context of the comprehensive development and construction programs for the ports, Al-Fartousi revealed "the completion of a new, modern radio station at Umm Qasr port, which will contribute to providing safe communication between the company and its divisions," noting that "work currently focuses on developing its infrastructure and making it keep pace with the modernity of the marine vessels, as well as completing the construction of the entrance road to the southern port of Umm Qasr

The acquisition of modern communication systems in the ports is the most important requirements for port competition in the region, in a way that guarantees the provision of the best services in the field of ports at all levels, especially the speed of goods clearance and receipt, and the accuracy of the implementation of the port service. 

In the same context, the Director General of the Ports of Iraq stated, "achieving advanced completion rates in the industrial city project for the maintenance of the company's marine vessels and local and foreign destinations, through joint operation within Khawr Abd Allah and by adopting the Japanese loan, with a facade of 1000 meters, and a width of the same area." 

"The work includes building a giant dry dock to build giant ships, and periodically building and maintaining shipbuilding and maintenance workshops belonging to the company," he said, pointing to "the necessity of establishing the maritime city to accommodate the large number of marine vessels belonging to the company, and carrying out maintenance operations on it."

• Thanks 4

9 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

LINK

The Minister of Finance signs a series of joint agreements with the Saudi side

27000.jpg

1st April, 2021

On Thursday, Finance Minister Ali Abdul Amir Allawi signed agreements with his Saudi counterpart in the field of double taxation and export financing, on the sidelines of the Saudi visit with the delegation headed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and a number of ministers

In a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, the ministry stated, "The Minister of Finance and Chairman of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council Ali Abdul Amir Allawi participated with the delegation headed by Al-Kazemi and a number of ministers and high-level personalities based on the lawsuit addressed to the Prime Minister from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the purpose of strengthening relations. Bilateral relations between the two countries

The statement added, "In order to complete the work of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council, which was held in Baghdad in January 2020, the Iraqi Minister of Finance Ali Abdul Amir Allawi signed an agreement to prevent double taxation, and the Saudi Minister of Finance signed it on the Saudi side

The statement pointed out that "the minister signed the Saudi export financing agreement, and on the Saudi side the CEO in charge of the Saudi Fund for Development signed it, in addition to the Iraqi government signing three joint agreements and memoranda of understanding between the Iraqi and Saudi sides represented" in the field of development planning for economic diversification and private sector development, and an agreement in the field of Culture and an agreement in the field of media

"These steps come to complete the work of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordinating Council to support and enhance the interests of the two brotherly countries in the fields of tourism, economy, security, development and trade, which will contribute to supporting the national economy, attracting foreign investment and enhancing revenues through achieving economic development," the statement said

###########

The Minister of Finance signs agreements with his Saudi counterpart in the field of double taxation and export financing  LINK

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

LINK

Al-Kazemi meets with a number of Saudi businessmen

26998.jpg

1st April, 2021

During his official visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi met with a number of Saudi businessmen and company heads

During his meeting with Saudi businessmen, Al-Kazemi stressed that the opportunity is ripe today to improve economic and trade relations between the two countries, and the need to invest this opportunity, indicating that there is a political will to support this in Iraq and Saudi Arabia. 

He indicated that good strides have been made towards laying the right basis for economic and trade relations between the two countries, citing the opening of the Arar border crossing, nearly 30 years after its closure, the activation of the coordination council between the two parties, work on electrical interconnection, and the expansion of Saudi investments in Iraq in the fields of energy and agriculture

The Prime Minister said that the Iraqi government attaches today great importance to developing and revitalizing the private sector, and that the recent financial crisis revealed the size of the great imbalance that could have been avoided if the state had been able to sponsor, support and develop the business environment in Iraq, and the activity of private sector companies

He explained that the great dependence on oil made us prisoners of the fluctuations of the oil market, and facing a serious crisis, one of the causes of excessive public sector inflation and weakness of the private sector, also made us aware of the importance of structural reform of the Iraqi economy, and the expansion and support of the private sector as a real actor in development projects and in the activity of the local market, and embodied this is in the white paper prepared by the Iraqi government as a clear road map in this direction

Al-Kazemi explained the importance of benefiting from the Saudi experience in this regard, and the Kingdom's vision towards the transition to a modern, productive and consistent economy with technological development in the world. 

Al-Kazemi stressed the Iraqi government's commitment to developing the Iraqi-Saudi partnership, and its seriousness to work to improve the investment environment in Iraq, and to overcome the difficulties facing the arrival of Saudi companies to Iraq. 

He also met with the President of (ACWA Power), the CEO of (Elm), the President of Alkhorayef Group, and the CEO of Salik

• Upvote 3

LINK

In Iraqi parliamentary delegation will visit Azerbaijan in the coming days

image.jpeg.06be97004c348863cdf0b03a556c7715.jpeg

1st April, 2021

The First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Hassan Al-Kaabi, confirmed, on Thursday, that a high-ranking parliamentary delegation will visit Azerbaijan during the next few days.

His media office stated in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that "Al-Kaabi received the Ambassador of the State of Azerbaijan in Baghdad Naseer Mamdouf and his accompanying delegation." 

According to the statement, Al-Kaabi said, "The relations with the Republic of Azerbaijan are historical because of a number of ties between the two peoples, especially the scientific and religious ones. The city of Najaf and Karbala was and still is a destination for religious tourism for the Azerbaijani people as well as those studying in the hawza in Najaf, offset by the presence of a large number of students." Iraqis are currently in universities in Baku and the volume of tourism exchange."

He continued, "The exchange of visits at the parliamentary level has witnessed a remarkable decline over the past years," stressing that "a high-ranking parliamentary delegation will visit Azerbaijan during the next few days, and there will be many files under study between the two sides, especially the activation of more than 15 memoranda of understanding, which it is hoped for."

Signing it between the two countries during the current year and the beginning of next year." 

He stressed, "Building strong relations with a state requires a legal framework, and these agreements are capable of strengthening such relations in the commercial, scientific, cultural, tourism and other fields." 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

The American embassy expresses its happiness with the budget passing

Posted 52 seconds ago
News source / Tigris Channel
iraq-news-810x456.jpg
Tigris Channel
News source / Dijla Channel

Today, Thursday, the US embassy in Baghdad expressed its happiness at the passage of the federal budget law for 2021.

"We are pleased that Iraq has approved the 2021 budget and can now move forward on the path of implementing economic reforms that will lead to greater prosperity and security," the embassy said in a statement received by "Tigris".

She added, "The United States looks forward to continuing our partnership with Iraq and the Iraqi people."

LINK

America welcomes the approval of the Iraqi budget

image.png.a115f77181429a32c45c6d2bc8e6bf19.png

1st April, 2021

The US embassy in Iraq welcomed, Thursday, the approval of the Iraqi budget in the House of Representatives.

"We are pleased that Iraq has approved the 2021 budget and can now move forward on the path of implementing economic reforms that will lead to greater prosperity and security," the embassy said in a statement received by Mawazine News.

And she added, "The United States looks forward to continuing our partnership with Iraq and the Iraqi people." 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

America welcomes the approval of the Iraqi budget

image.png.a115f77181429a32c45c6d2bc8e6bf19.png

1st April, 2021

The US embassy in Iraq welcomed, Thursday, the approval of the Iraqi budget in the House of Representatives.

"We are pleased that Iraq has approved the 2021 budget and can now move forward on the path of implementing economic reforms that will lead to greater prosperity and security," the embassy said in a statement received by Mawazine News.

And she added, "The United States looks forward to continuing our partnership with Iraq and the Iraqi people." 

Hey Thug?......Can ya tell-em we’re still waitin..... :cigar: 

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

You are correct as always 

• Upvote 9

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

In Iraqi parliamentary delegation will visit Azerbaijan in the coming days

image.jpeg.06be97004c348863cdf0b03a556c7715.jpeg

1st April, 2021

The First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Hassan Al-Kaabi, confirmed, on Thursday, that a high-ranking parliamentary delegation will visit Azerbaijan during the next few days.

His media office stated in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that "Al-Kaabi received the Ambassador of the State of Azerbaijan in Baghdad Naseer Mamdouf and his accompanying delegation." 

According to the statement, Al-Kaabi said, "The relations with the Republic of Azerbaijan are historical because of a number of ties between the two peoples, especially the scientific and religious ones. The city of Najaf and Karbala was and still is a destination for religious tourism for the Azerbaijani people as well as those studying in the hawza in Najaf, offset by the presence of a large number of students." Iraqis are currently in universities in Baku and the volume of tourism exchange."

He continued, "The exchange of visits at the parliamentary level has witnessed a remarkable decline over the past years," stressing that "a high-ranking parliamentary delegation will visit Azerbaijan during the next few days, and there will be many files under study between the two sides, especially the activation of more than 15 memoranda of understanding, which it is hoped for."

Signing it between the two countries during the current year and the beginning of next year." 

He stressed, "Building strong relations with a state requires a legal framework, and these agreements are capable of strengthening such relations in the commercial, scientific, cultural, tourism and other fields." 

This is the most serious “ Pull my finger “ guy I have ever seen ! At some point Thug you’re gonna have to get over there, open up a Comedy Store and show these anal retentive goofs how to lighten up & have real fun.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Pow! 2

55 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

This is the most serious “ Pull my finger “ guy I have ever seen ! At some point Thug you’re gonna have to get over there, open up a Comedy Store and show these anal retentive goofs how to lighten up & have real fun.

He is a very funny guy! I can’t wait to hear his stick , live up close, and personal ! He has been the only one to really keep this investment real, for me! I have my fingers crossed and I’m praying , for the Good Lord Jesus to bring my harvest in. He knows I can’t I be the Steward, He wants me to be in my present financial situation! In closing I want to wish all DVer’s and their families a very Blessed and Happy Easter! Remember,  He is Risen, alive and well on the Throne, He is in complete control of the earth and all on it! Even as bleak as things look! May God continue to Bless each and everyone!  🤠 JMHO 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Pow! 1

On 4/1/2021 at 8:51 AM, 6ly410 said:

Al-Qassab: Al-Kazemi will take more bold steps after passing the budget and setting the date for the elections

Al-Qassab: Al-Kazemi will take more bold steps after passing the budget and setting the date for the elections

{Policy: Al-Furat News} Political analyst Najm Al-Qassab said Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi would take more bold steps after announcing the vote on the draft federal budget law for the year 2021 and setting the date for early elections on October 10.

Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. To subscribe, click here

Al-Qassab said {to the Euphrates News} that "Al-Kazemi was waiting for two positions {the passage of the budget and the dissolution of the House of Representatives for itself}, as well as the vote on amending the Federal Court law."
He added, "Al-Kazemi will take more bold steps after passing the budget and setting the date for the elections, and the ball has now moved from the court of Parliament to the government and we are waiting for the coming days and the decisions it will bear," calling him to "fulfill his pledge, hit the corrupt and kill the demonstrators."
The House of Representatives voted in its session yesterday, Wednesday, on the fiscal budget law for 2021 with a value of 129 trillion dinars, after difficult labor and months of discussions regarding it for the divergence of views and differences between the political blocs on the one hand and between Baghdad and Erbil on the other hand.
Wafa Al-Fatlawi

LINK

04/01/2021 16:51:59

Political analyst Najm Al-Qassab said Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi would take more bold steps after announcing the vote on the draft federal budget law for the year 2021 and setting the date for early elections on October 10.

Al-Qassab said {to the Euphrates News} that "Al-Kazemi was waiting for two positions {the passage of the budget and the dissolution of the House of Representatives for itself}, as well as the vote on amending the Federal Court law."

He added, "Al-Kazemi will take more bold steps after passing the budget and setting the date for the elections, and the ball has now moved from the court of Parliament to the government and we are waiting for the coming days and the decisions it will bear," calling him to "fulfill his pledge, hit the corrupt and kill the demonstrators."

The House of Representatives voted in its session yesterday, Thursday, on the fiscal budget law for 2021 with a value of 129 trillion dinars, after difficult labor and months of discussions regarding it for the divergence of views and differences between the political blocs on the one hand and between Baghdad and Erbil on the other hand.
  • Upvote 3