Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UPDATE IN WISCONSIN!!! MORE BEING EXPOSED!!

58 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Drag their soryy arses in the room and give them the option of testifying or neutering!! Hmmmm???

I agree. Prosecute or STFU. Another hack reporter looking to stay relevant. these narratives do not need support if all you have is another opinion. they do not contribute to the country or to meaningful reform.  jmo. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

I agree. Prosecute or STFU. Another hack reporter looking to stay relevant. these narratives do not need support system" rel="">support if all you have is another opinion. they do not contribute to the country or to meaningful reform.  jmo. 

You want it quelled?? 
Do you want CNN et al quelled too?? 
All they do is regurgitate unproven opinions all day long on purpose.  You can’t have it both ways. 
The more it’s told the more people will finally be exposed to and see the evil that was done! Maybe more people will demand a better accounting and safeguarding of election results. That would benefit all of us.  Won’t happen at all if people don’t speak out and keep bringing it to attention. 

I live here and am livid with the fraud that’s been allowed for years and years.

You may hate Trump and that’s your right but this is way more then just about him. 

I also have never felt since those dumb electronic machines came in vogue that my vote was ever accurately counted or trusted the results either. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, cws said:

You want it quelled?? 
Do you want CNN et al quelled too?? 
All they do is regurgitate unproven opinions all day long on purpose.  You can’t have it both ways. 
The more it’s told the more people will finally be exposed to and see the evil that was done! Maybe more people will demand a better accounting and safeguarding of election results. That would benefit all of us.  Won’t happen at all if people don’t speak out and keep bringing it to attention. 

I would be happy if we stopped giving platforms for people that abuse their first amendment rights and literraly SPEW BS 

• Upvote 2

Just now, adhoc10 said:

I would be happy if we stopped giving platforms for people that abuse their first amendment rights and literraly SPEW BS 

But it is Okay for the Left to Literally SPEW  BS and Lies about anything and everything They Don't Agree With....Got It.....Not!

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Just now, Karsten said:

But it is Okay for the Left to Literally SPEW  BS and Lies about anything and everything They Don't Agree With....Got It.....Not!

Karsten

And it’s ok to censor anyone who disagrees with their “news” as well. 

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 4

17 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

First amendment gives you the right to say what you just posted. I’ve read a lot of your posts. It’s ok for you to post your ideas,  thoughts, and opinions but not the person who posted/created the original post? What is the difference?  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

23 minutes ago, cws said:

I live here and am livid with the fraud that’s been allowed for years and years.

And you should be. All that fraud and yet the problem never gets resolved.  Could it be that the people reporting are lacking decent communication skills and are just whining on platforms like CNN and YOUTUBE?  No one listens to whiners. Nothing ever becomes actionable. 

• Downvote 4

Just now, adhoc10 said:

And you should be. All that fraud and yet the problem never gets resolved.  Could it be that the people reporting are lacking decent communication skills and are just whining on platforms like CNN and YOUTUBE?  No one listens to whiners. Nothing ever becomes actionable. 

Well it appears at the moment albeit a slow crawl we might be getting somewhere. If this stuff all is false I’ll be first to acknowledge that. I just don’t think it’s false from all I’ve seen, heard, and read for years. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, cws said:

First amendment gives you the right to say what you just posted. I’ve read a lot of your posts. It’s ok for you to post your ideas,  thoughts, and opinions but not the person who posted/created the original post? What is the difference?

My posts are not based on runors and inuendo. You may not comprehend what I'm saying, but I'm not try to enroll you into voting for my popularity. 

Just now, adhoc10 said:

My posts are not based on runors and inuendo. You may not comprehend what I'm saying, but I'm not try to enroll you into voting for my popularity. 

I’ll disagree. You state opinions all the time. Sorry if that bothers you. Not trying to get in an argument. What you just stated is an opinion. (Yours)

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Just now, cws said:

ell it appears at the moment albeit a slow crawl we might be getting somewhere. If this stuff all is false I’ll be first to acknowledge that. I just don’t think it’s false from all I’ve seen, heard, and read for years. 

My point is that voter fraud has been going on for a long time and yet it still exists. Even Trump was aware that it existed, but he mostly just whined and never got it handled. .....and yes, maybe it bit him in the end. 

2 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Not you are right....Your posts are Based on a Biased Leftist Narrative spewed to Convince those with weak minds, those that are easily Manipulated into seeing only the One sided Propaganda they are feed.....The Left Knows those that believe Will Never Question Anything, Believe Everything they are feed and Force Others into believing there is one One Side of the Story....The Leftist Side that wants to destroy What American Was founded On........I don't think you stand a chance. 

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Thanks adhoc10....I knew I would get your Vote and I would also better your Neg was because I hit the nail on the head and you have nothing more to add to what was a losing conversation to start with.....But it is all good and I still believe in Time we Shall See Justice Done.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6