Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The MOTHER Of All WF Bank Stories.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Straight from the horse's mouth...the one...the only...Frank26.

Eat your heart out Bruce The Goose & Mnt Goat.

The MOTHER of all WF bank stories.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

Intel Guru Frank26:   

Bank Story Interview - Dragon Slayer.  "I do online banking with Wells Fargo in Lebanon Pennsylvania."  What adventures did you have with them today?  "I was excited about it, I tell you that.  She asked me about what currencies I had because we were talking about the currencies and I told her...she said oh, yes we will exchange those.  I said, so you know what I'm talking about?  And she goes, yes we know what you're talking about and it's coming..."  You were talking about foreign currency, if they exchanged and you mentioned the Iraqi Dinar as one of the currencies you wanted to exchange and they said to you, 'oh, yes.  We know it's coming.' "Yep."  ...thank you for your desire to share this and I'm also going to tell you you're one of many stories that we're hearing in the last 40 to 72 hours.  There have been so many people that have called and told me that Franks banks know and then they tell me the story and that's why I started making recordings...Nobody knows when it's going to happen but what we do know is that it is happening...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

14 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

You were talking about foreign currency, if they exchanged and you mentioned the Iraqi Dinar as one of the currencies you wanted to exchange and they said to you, 'oh, yes.  We know it's coming.'

just hoping they do not mean " a time limit to get rid of worthless paper for more worthless paper  " ! { exchange old dinar for a new dinar paper with crap value }

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

I still want another bank name to be used, so I can have a dose of Hopiem! Again folks, nothing is happening at Wells Fargo! Just for the record if the head Teller even hears a Teller use the words Iraqi dinar that will be their last day on the job! If anything happens At Wells Fargo, I will be one of the 1st to know. Again all seeing eyes 👀 of the eastern travelers or watching this very closely, I can assure you of that! JMHO 

• Thanks 1