Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AL-KAZEMI: CANCELED THE CURRENCY AUCTION, AND SAVED 6 BILLION THAT WAS GOING TO THE CORRUPT

Wheelman

3 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

My question is how Close are we to show time LB in your opinion??? Hours, Days, Weeks, Months???

Dinarrock, SOON 😂👍🏼

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

We are close to show time” 

Good afternoon brother, yes, totally agree with you. We knew all along the purpose of the currency auctions, and what it was being used for, now Iraq has the ability to re direct funds for the better of each and every citizen. The move to a open market economy is now a reality, steps are being implemented to achieve these objectives. 
Hang on ladies and gentlemen, this is getting very interesting, HCL, exchange rate news is the dominant information coming out of Iraq as of late. 
we patiently wait....

Very positive and encouraging news..... we patiently wait

Go RV

Go asap😀

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Laidback I hope your "SOON is not the same as Iraq's "SOON"....LOL!!

GD07, Sooner than Iraq’s Soon 

The latest; 
“Erbil and Baghdad reached and oil agreements”

”The budget 2021 will be vote on Sunday the 28 at 3 pm” 

Timing in life is everything...... Go RV

• Pow! 7

8 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I hear ya laid back but they have been giving dates every week. I am not falling for it this time. I noticed under the auction post, an auction was not conducted today. I saw some information for yesterday but nothing today and this is Awesome!!! 

I think someone posted an article about the auctions ending too

• Thanks 2

Al-Kazemi praises the role of the media in transmitting facts

Baghdad: Morning

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi appreciated the role of the press and media institutions in conveying the truth to the public opinion, stressing that there are those trying to blackmail the state under false titles or names, while he directed the follow-up and accountability of gangs
 Begging. 
Al-Kazemi said, during a ceremony honoring the families of the press martyrs at the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: “I am happy to be in the journalist and media family and to be part of this family that has given a lot to Iraq, and played a real role in making our society through the transmission of facts.”
He added, "The government made a great effort and provided logistical support during the Pope's visit, but the press and the media were the ones who conveyed the true image of Iraq."
Al-Kazemi explained, "We remember the martyrs of the press, these and they should always be remembered, and they should be an incentive to convey the word of truth on the basis of conscience, and it is the government's duty to sponsor this segment 
the mission".
Al-Kazemi called on the press to direct its daily criticism of every negative case it indicates in the Iraqi state, including the government and the prime minister, stressing that "constructive criticism is what builds the state."
He pointed out, "Weapon does not build life, and some will not make us surrender to arms, and that weapons only build pain, and leave nothing but pain." 
In addition, the Ministry of Interior confirmed that the Prime Minister stressed the intensification of efforts to fight beggary gangs.
"The issue of begging is a societal problem and an uncivilized phenomenon, and today the citizen, wherever he goes, watches beggars in almost all roads, markets and circles," said Maj. Gen. Khaled Al-Muhanna, spokesman for the Ministry of Interior, to "Conscious", pointing out that "the most dangerous type of begging is related to organized crime gangs that They exploit beggars, who are the targets of the Ministry of the Interior. "
He continued, "The Prime Minister and Minister of Interior, Othman Al-Ghanimi, stressed the intensification of the security forces' efforts to arrest all the gangs that trade in begging."
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Uckiller said:

anybody can give me clear picture?going to cancel or already cancel?

AL-KAZEMI: CANCELED THE CURRENCY AUCTION, AND SAVED 6 BILLION THAT WAS GOING TO THE CORRUPT ". the words " cancelled & saved ", both are in the past tense. what do you think? i hope there is something wrong with the translation. 

• Pow! 1