Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CURRENT IRAQI DINAR PEG WILL CONTINUE FOR NEXT FOUR YEARS: OFFICIAL

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

The first statement from the Central Bank of Iraq to NRT regarding changing the exchange rate of the dollar

News source / NR TV

On his advice to citizens about buying the dollar or the Iraqi dinar at this time, Dagher explained, "The citizens who have a surplus of the dollar should keep it, and those who own a surplus of the Iraqi dinar should exchange it for the dollar, because the dollar exchange rate will witness another rise after the budget is approved 

Greedy, here is what I got out of that article. The CBI is still advising the citizens to turn in their 000 notes. There is obviously a number of notes the bank is shooting for before they do anything else with the exchange rate. They are certainly not gonna give out any hint that their were gonna raise the exchange next week, next month etc. 

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, DoD said:

Greedy, here is what I got out of that article. The CBI is still advising the citizens to turn in their 000 notes. There is obviously a number of notes the bank is shooting for before they do anything else with the exchange rate. They are certainly not gonna give out any hint that their were gonna raise the exchange next week, next month etc. 

IMO as long as the USD is king in iraq those homebound triple zero's will stay out of the cbi's control ..... cheers 

• Pow! 2

I agree Dod, 3n1 and Laidback. This thing is happening right before our eyes. Just the article stating that the auctions have been cancelled is a milestone for me. Someone stated that getting the large  notes out of the citizens hands by the decrease in the exchange rate is their way of deleting the 000's from the currency. It's not like they can take a pencil and erase those bad boys off of the note.  So all of this is making sense and coming together. I remember when Allan Greenspan, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank at the time, stated that he does not report to the President of the United State right there on TV in a live interview!!  They are separate from our government just like the CBI is separate from the GOI and we all know who controls most of the Central Banks of the World. Nathan Rothschild said.." I care nothing about your laws as long as I control your currency" (something like that) DANM!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Pow! 1

He pointed out that "after approving the budget, there is a possibility of a further rise in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar and may reach 1500 dinars, but overall, the lowest price for the exchange of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar will be 1460 dinars."

On his advice to citizens about buying the dollar or the Iraqi dinar at this time, Dagher explained, "The citizens who have a surplus of the dollar should keep it, and those who own a surplus of the Iraqi dinar should exchange it for the dollar, because the dollar exchange rate will witness another rise after the budget is approved

LOL!!!! It's almost like they are encouraging their own RV for their own currency. Buy dollars with your IQD and then we'll change it to get more dinar for your dollars after the budget.....

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Nathan Rothschild

correct greedy almost every central bank in the world  is privately owned including the united states federal reserve and the central bank of iraq  , so in a indirect kind of way Iraq has to play by the big guys rules to function heres a few factoids or deep dive rabbit holes if one wants to read .... sorry if its off the main thread topic but its not really worth getting bogged down with it imo it just the way of the world .......

https://reasonandscience.catsboard.com/t2934-complete-list-of-rothschild-owned-and-controlled-banks#7402

• Thanks 2

Yea 3n1, I was in disbelief when I read that list of Central Banks that are owned by the elite. I still haven't found any information to debunk it. I read where this Cartel did the same thing with the U.S Dollar when the dollar was called continental notes a long time ago. They said the notes were worthless, bought them all up and then increased the value of the continental notes which were latter named the Dollar. I think the Federal Reserve had a different name at the time. The US has dollar denominations as high as $100,000. We have the $1000, $5000 and $10,000 notes. I remember seeing a $1000 bill  when I was a kid. The dollar has increased in value since way back during that time, so these large denominations are no longer in circulation. It appears that Iraq is following the same formula by trying to get the Iraqi Citizens to trade in their dinars for dollars. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 3/25/2021 at 12:55 PM, Laid Back said:

“With the 2021 Budget we will see the settlement of many pending rights that belong to the people” ... Statement from PM financial advisor 

“Iraq is on the brink of economic recovery”

Statement from PM financial advisor.

“We will witness the opening of Iraq to the world significantly."

Statement from British ambassador 

Keep calm and relax

Go patience 

Go RV

YES! What They Said.....!!!!  Both.... LB and the British PM.

Thank you LB!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ranger36362 said:

This is my first post ever, anywhere. Here goes, it is smoke and mirrors!!! They are not going to tell us a date in which they are going to increase the value of the IQD. It's against the law 1st of all and 2nd, the speculators would kill there economy. It seems to be like when Kuwait revalued their currency. " There has been a death in the royal family and we will revisit this in 6-12 months". But the very next day, they revalued it. I'm no "Guru", but I know enough about finace, geopolitics, and international banking, to know that it is going to happen and I believe pretty darn soon. They can not turn around now. Too much has been done in the progression of this currency. If you look closely, you can see that this is still the plan that Dr. Shibibi set in motion. Look up his address to the U. N. in 2010 I believe. Who is Dr. Shibibi??? He is the #2 or #3 money man in the world. Just 1 behind Greenspan. That's why the U. K. brought him in to be governor of there central bank 

We think a like and it was a Member 19th US Army SF Group...Rangers that 1st told me about the IQD many years ago.

He actually palmed me a Unit Coin that Day and said some day this will mean something to you....You will look back and remember.

I too believe we are closer than we have ever been.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Upvote 2

On 3/26/2021 at 3:48 AM, Karsten said:

So are we to believe that GE, Siemens, and40 other companies......Plus don't forget they just awarded Deawoo to contract to build the Grand Port of Faw......these folks are go to do the rebuilding of Iraq and hold off on payment another 4 years......I don't think so.

Also not to forget Iraq has Plans of becoming the central Hub for all of the Middle East, hence the huge Shipping Port.

In 4 more years they will look like an other City in America run into the ground by Democrat Corruption...Dead Broke, a Cesspool of Corruption and a Waste Land.

just my thinking

Karsten

Keep peg just remove zeros 

Edited by screwball

On 3/25/2021 at 8:34 AM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I believe it’s smoke, but you’re talking to a guy that hoped it would RV every weekend since at least 2010 😂..... what do I know? And I have no contacts at the CBI 🤦🏼‍♂️

I can tell the difference between a camel and a mountain goat 🐐 though.... I do believe we’re close 

The only thing I got close to CBI is CBD oil..

• Haha 3