Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Recommended Posts

Dinar revaluation is an investment scam that appeared in the mid 2000's[1]. The scam is based on the rapid devaluation of the Iraqi dinar in the years after the Iraq War [2]. In the early 1990's the Iraqi dinar was worth over three dollars[3]. Year of sanctions, warfare, social collapse and "peacekeeping actions" have reduced its price to 1/1500th of an American dollar.

People with alleged "inside sources" have told legions of pigeons investors that the USA is planning to revalue the dinar at some point in the future, either pinning it directly to the U.S. dollar or restoring it to it's former 1990's value. They then proceed to sell dinars, either in cash or in a questionable holding account with a markup of up to 25%. These hopeful investors hold on to their barely-worth-the-paper-it's-printed-on currency and look forward to Uncle Sam giving them a miracle 100,000% return on their investment.[4]

Dinar scammers can be difficult to prosecute since it is not illegal to sell foreign currencies as a numismatic collectible. Other scammers register as broadly defined "money service businesses"[5]

Contents

1    Reasons to believe
2    The Trump bump
3    Reasons to disbelieve
4    References

Reasons to believe

The Iraq War was an absolute quagmire that required occupation and the fighting of various insurgent groups for years after America and its allies had officially declared victory. If someone deeply held the belief that America was fixing Iraq and that nothing America did there was wrong or a bad idea, then Iraq's recovery seem highly feasible. The scam relies on the idea that there's just a few things wrong and that the moment X infrastructure is rebuilt or Y terrorist organization is defeated the country will mend right up and its economy will go off like a rocket.

Iraq is still Iraq. That means the land sits atop one of the finest oil reserves in the world. It has the potential for an economic comeback.

Neither of these facts leads to any reason why or how an overinflated, overprinted currency could have its buying power increased by orders of magnitude, but such things could be implied to the right sort of person in the right mindset.

The Trump bump

Dinar revaluation scams received a boost during the Trump presidency. His February 19th, 2017 speech mentioned that currencies would be on a "level playing field"[6]. He was almost certainly talking about devaluations in the Chinese yuan following U.S./Chinese trade wars and tariffs but if one had a pocket full of dying dinars and a running start they might make that leap of logic.[7]

President Trump's questionable claims[8] of defeating ISIS could be seen to fulfill the condition of the one final piece of the puzzle to set the Iraqi economy right.

There was also an ongoing rumor that Donald Trump was heavily invested in Iraqi dinars and would initiate revaluation to enrich himself. It would not be off brand for him, but it was just another rumor about some miracle that President Trump might pull off but ultimately wouldn't.[9]

Reasons to disbelieve

The most visible problem is that the revaluation of the dinar shows all the earmarks of a failed prophetic movement. The promises are huge, the time of fulfillment is forthcoming and the failed due dates will just keep coming, only to be replaced by later dates which will themselves fail to produce results.

The three dollar price of the old dinar is came from a different political climate under a different dictator. The price was arbitrarily pegged before the invasion of Kuwait.

The government of Iraq is not too stable and its debt is very high compared to its GDP. If the country's debt is valued in its own currency a hyper-deflationary currency would make their debt unpayable. This would extend to any debts calculated in Iraqi dinars. It would simply be a risky and thoughtless maneuver for the government of Iraq to accept such a deal.

The Iraqi Dinar is not a Forex listed currency, major banks won't touch it and the best way to get a major currency for your dinars is to sell it at a modest loss to the shady dealers who sold you those dinars.

A 2020 devaluation of the dinar by Iraq'a Central Bank in the wake of a year of very low oil prices puts yet another nail in the coffin of potential dinar millionaires. [10]

References
 


  1.  ABC News Sep 16 2006 - Betting Millions on Iraqi Money
  2.  Forbes Jul 30 2012 You Can't Fix Stupid: The Iraqi Dinar Scam Lives
  3.  The Iraqi Dinar Scam
  4.  Washington State Dept. of Finanacial Institutions on Iraqi Dinar Scams
  5.  Money Services Business defined
  6.  CNBC - Video of Feb 10th, 2017 "Level playing field" speech.
  7.  Newsweek Nov 20 2018 Donald Trump Supporters Think President Will Make Them Rich If They Buy Iraqi Money
  8.  Seattle Times Oct 18 2020 "ISIS attacks surge even as Trump boasts of a ‘100%’ defeated caliphate"
  9.  The Daily Beast Mar 20 2019 Trump Fans Sink Savigs into Iraqi Dinar Scam
  10.  Arkansas Online Dec 20, 2020
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Dinar revaluation is an investment scam that appeared in the mid 2000's[1]. The scam is based on the rapid devaluation of the Iraqi dinar in the years after the Iraq War [2]. In the early 1990's the Iraqi dinar was worth over three dollars[3]. Year of sanctions, warfare, social collapse and "peacekeeping actions" have reduced its price to 1/1500th of an American dollar.

People with alleged "inside sources" have told legions of pigeons investors that the USA is planning to revalue the dinar at some point in the future, either pinning it directly to the U.S. dollar or restoring it to it's former 1990's value. They then proceed to sell dinars, either in cash or in a questionable holding account with a markup of up to 25%. These hopeful investors hold on to their barely-worth-the-paper-it's-printed-on currency and look forward to Uncle Sam giving them a miracle 100,000% return on their investment.[4]

Dinar scammers can be difficult to prosecute since it is not illegal to sell foreign currencies as a numismatic collectible. Other scammers register as broadly defined "money service businesses"[5]

Contents

1    Reasons to believe
2    The Trump bump
3    Reasons to disbelieve
4    References

Reasons to believe

The Iraq War was an absolute quagmire that required occupation and the fighting of various insurgent groups for years after America and its allies had officially declared victory. If someone deeply held the belief that America was fixing Iraq and that nothing America did there was wrong or a bad idea, then Iraq's recovery seem highly feasible. The scam relies on the idea that there's just a few things wrong and that the moment X infrastructure is rebuilt or Y terrorist organization is defeated the country will mend right up and its economy will go off like a rocket.

Iraq is still Iraq. That means the land sits atop one of the finest oil reserves in the world. It has the potential for an economic comeback.

Neither of these facts leads to any reason why or how an overinflated, overprinted currency could have its buying power increased by orders of magnitude, but such things could be implied to the right sort of person in the right mindset.

The Trump bump

Dinar revaluation scams received a boost during the Trump presidency. His February 19th, 2017 speech mentioned that currencies would be on a "level playing field"[6]. He was almost certainly talking about devaluations in the Chinese yuan following U.S./Chinese trade wars and tariffs but if one had a pocket full of dying dinars and a running start they might make that leap of logic.[7]

President Trump's questionable claims[8] of defeating ISIS could be seen to fulfill the condition of the one final piece of the puzzle to set the Iraqi economy right.

There was also an ongoing rumor that Donald Trump was heavily invested in Iraqi dinars and would initiate revaluation to enrich himself. It would not be off brand for him, but it was just another rumor about some miracle that President Trump might pull off but ultimately wouldn't.[9]

Reasons to disbelieve

The most visible problem is that the revaluation of the dinar shows all the earmarks of a failed prophetic movement. The promises are huge, the time of fulfillment is forthcoming and the failed due dates will just keep coming, only to be replaced by later dates which will themselves fail to produce results.

The three dollar price of the old dinar is came from a different political climate under a different dictator. The price was arbitrarily pegged before the invasion of Kuwait.

The government of Iraq is not too stable and its debt is very high compared to its GDP. If the country's debt is valued in its own currency a hyper-deflationary currency would make their debt unpayable. This would extend to any debts calculated in Iraqi dinars. It would simply be a risky and thoughtless maneuver for the government of Iraq to accept such a deal.

The Iraqi Dinar is not a Forex listed currency, major banks won't touch it and the best way to get a major currency for your dinars is to sell it at a modest loss to the shady dealers who sold you those dinars.

A 2020 devaluation of the dinar by Iraq'a Central Bank in the wake of a year of very low oil prices puts yet another nail in the coffin of potential dinar millionaires. [10]

References
 

  1.  
  2.  ABC News Sep 16 2006 - Betting Millions on Iraqi Money
  3.  Forbes Jul 30 2012 You Can't Fix Stupid: The Iraqi Dinar Scam Lives
  4.  The Iraqi Dinar Scam
  5.  Washington State Dept. of Finanacial Institutions on Iraqi Dinar Scams
  6.  Money Services Business defined
  7.  CNBC - Video of Feb 10th, 2017 "Level playing field" speech.
  8.  Newsweek Nov 20 2018 Donald Trump Supporters Think President Will Make Them Rich If They Buy Iraqi Money
  9.  Seattle Times Oct 18 2020 "ISIS attacks surge even as Trump boasts of a ‘100%’ defeated caliphate"
  10.  The Daily Beast Mar 20 2019 Trump Fans Sink Savigs into Iraqi Dinar Scam
  11.  Arkansas Online Dec 20, 2020

Who is the author of this opinionated, misinformed load of crap anyway?

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/25/2021 at 10:38 AM, PrehistoricMan said:

Dinar revaluation is an investment scam that appeared in the mid 2000's[1]. The scam is based on the rapid devaluation of the Iraqi dinar in the years after the Iraq War [2]. In the early 1990's the Iraqi dinar was worth over three dollars[3]. Year of sanctions, warfare, social collapse and "peacekeeping actions" have reduced its price to 1/1500th of an American dollar.

People with alleged "inside sources" have told legions of pigeons investors that the USA is planning to revalue the dinar at some point in the future, either pinning it directly to the U.S. dollar or restoring it to it's former 1990's value. They then proceed to sell dinars, either in cash or in a questionable holding account with a markup of up to 25%. These hopeful investors hold on to their barely-worth-the-paper-it's-printed-on currency and look forward to Uncle Sam giving them a miracle 100,000% return on their investment.[4]

Dinar scammers can be difficult to prosecute since it is not illegal to sell foreign currencies as a numismatic collectible. Other scammers register as broadly defined "money service businesses"[5]

Contents

1    Reasons to believe
2    The Trump bump
3    Reasons to disbelieve
4    References

Reasons to believe

The Iraq War was an absolute quagmire that required occupation and the fighting of various insurgent groups for years after America and its allies had officially declared victory. If someone deeply held the belief that America was fixing Iraq and that nothing America did there was wrong or a bad idea, then Iraq's recovery seem highly feasible. The scam relies on the idea that there's just a few things wrong and that the moment X infrastructure is rebuilt or Y terrorist organization is defeated the country will mend right up and its economy will go off like a rocket.

Iraq is still Iraq. That means the land sits atop one of the finest oil reserves in the world. It has the potential for an economic comeback.

Neither of these facts leads to any reason why or how an overinflated, overprinted currency could have its buying power increased by orders of magnitude, but such things could be implied to the right sort of person in the right mindset.

The Trump bump

Dinar revaluation scams received a boost during the Trump presidency. His February 19th, 2017 speech mentioned that currencies would be on a "level playing field"[6]. He was almost certainly talking about devaluations in the Chinese yuan following U.S./Chinese trade wars and tariffs but if one had a pocket full of dying dinars and a running start they might make that leap of logic.[7]

President Trump's questionable claims[8] of defeating ISIS could be seen to fulfill the condition of the one final piece of the puzzle to set the Iraqi economy right.

There was also an ongoing rumor that Donald Trump was heavily invested in Iraqi dinars and would initiate revaluation to enrich himself. It would not be off brand for him, but it was just another rumor about some miracle that President Trump might pull off but ultimately wouldn't.[9]

Reasons to disbelieve

The most visible problem is that the revaluation of the dinar shows all the earmarks of a failed prophetic movement. The promises are huge, the time of fulfillment is forthcoming and the failed due dates will just keep coming, only to be replaced by later dates which will themselves fail to produce results.

The three dollar price of the old dinar is came from a different political climate under a different dictator. The price was arbitrarily pegged before the invasion of Kuwait.

The government of Iraq is not too stable and its debt is very high compared to its GDP. If the country's debt is valued in its own currency a hyper-deflationary currency would make their debt unpayable. This would extend to any debts calculated in Iraqi dinars. It would simply be a risky and thoughtless maneuver for the government of Iraq to accept such a deal.

The Iraqi Dinar is not a Forex listed currency, major banks won't touch it and the best way to get a major currency for your dinars is to sell it at a modest loss to the shady dealers who sold you those dinars.

A 2020 devaluation of the dinar by Iraq'a Central Bank in the wake of a year of very low oil prices puts yet another nail in the coffin of potential dinar millionaires. [10]

References
 

  1.  
  2.  ABC News Sep 16 2006 - Betting Millions on Iraqi Money
  3.  Forbes Jul 30 2012 You Can't Fix Stupid: The Iraqi Dinar Scam Lives
  4.  The Iraqi Dinar Scam
  5.  Washington State Dept. of Finanacial Institutions on Iraqi Dinar Scams
  6.  Money Services Business defined
  7.  CNBC - Video of Feb 10th, 2017 "Level playing field" speech.
  8.  Newsweek Nov 20 2018 Donald Trump Supporters Think President Will Make Them Rich If They Buy Iraqi Money
  9.  Seattle Times Oct 18 2020 "ISIS attacks surge even as Trump boasts of a ‘100%’ defeated caliphate"
  10.  The Daily Beast Mar 20 2019 Trump Fans Sink Savigs into Iraqi Dinar Scam
  11.  Arkansas Online Dec 20, 2020

By the way, where is the link?

  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought that we would have seen the RV/RI either during Trump's presidency or at least by the time that he left office. My reason was the rumor that he held a substantial amount of Dinar and could push a little weight to get it done.

 

After he left and there was no move on the value, I  have since developed a bit of doubt.  FOR SURE, Biden has no interest in getting Iraq to move on a revalue.

 

That's my 2 cents worth, folks.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think bigger picture.....World financial events trickle down from....BIS....then the World Bank.....then the IMF......then the Central Banking System......

 

The US has been the annointed "leader of the pack" by this grouping for some time now.... and we are currently seeing a changing of the guard....

 

The US isn't dictating world finance movements....don't  kid yourself....    JMO.    CL

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Think bigger picture.....World financial events trickle down from....BIS....then the World Bank.....then the IMF......then the Central Banking System......

 

The US has been the annointed "leader of the pack" by this grouping for some time now.... and we are currently seeing a changing of the guard....

 

The US isn't dictating world finance movements....don't  kid yourself....    JMO.    CL

Well said, Coorslite,  However, a much deeper rabbit hole than we all care to follow.  I do think that it is about to take a turn... for the better.  I think that everything world wide (NASARA/GESARA) this RV and all the others will all pretty much happen at or around the same time.  The patriots are now in control and the turds are fighting to stay afloat as they swirl around the bowl.  In my opinion that is what all the can kicking has been for.  This gig is up but they have a certain timeframe to "cue the music" and start the party!  I know I'm ready!!!

 

Disclaimer:  I have been here and lurking for a VERY Loooong time!  Through all of the ups and downs that the people of Iraq have been through (while we painfully watched) I have kept the faith because, In my opinion, a country that is as rich as Iraq is has only one direction to go.... UP!!!  I happen to think that It's time and am praying that I am right.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, luvalife said:

Well said, Coorslite,  However, a much deeper rabbit hole than we all care to follow.  I do think that it is about to take a turn... for the better.  I think that everything world wide (NASARA/GESARA) this RV and all the others will all pretty much happen at or around the same time.  The patriots are now in control and the turds are fighting to stay afloat as they swirl around the bowl.  In my opinion that is what all the can kicking has been for.  This gig is up but they have a certain timeframe to "cue the music" and start the party!  I know I'm ready!!!

 

Disclaimer:  I have been here and lurking for a VERY Loooong time!  Through all of the ups and downs that the people of Iraq have been through (while we painfully watched) I have kept the faith because, In my opinion, a country that is as rich as Iraq is has only one direction to go.... UP!!!  I happen to think that It's time and am praying that I am right.

While I agree with your overall post, and sentiment. How are you so sure the “Patriots” are in control? Because from my vantage point, that continues to look to be the exact opposite from reality with the world economic forum marching forward, passport vaccines being pushed, borders being locked down (except for our southern border) 

 

I’m just questioning your sources, if they are the Charlie ward, Judy Bighton, Benjamin Fulford, Bix Weir type..... we are in for a rude awakening. 
 

I hope you are right though. 
 

side note: Trump just endorsed the guy running against Lin Wood for the GOP seat in South Carolina. So it seems Lin and Trump aren’t on the same Q page

 

I just wanted to put a realist perspective out there, I’ve been hopeful for 12 long years, it’s just that I don’t want to be pee’d on and told it’s raining 😂

  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

While I agree with your overall post, and sentiment. How are you so sure the “Patriots” are in control? Because from my vantage point, that continues to look to be the exact opposite from reality with the world economic forum marching forward, passport vaccines being pushed, borders being locked down (except for our southern border) 

 

I’m just questioning your sources, if they are the Charlie ward, Judy Bighton, Benjamin Fulford, Bix Weir type..... we are in for a rude awakening. 
 

I hope you are right though. 
 

side note: Trump just endorsed the guy running against Lin Wood for the GOP seat in South Carolina. So it seems Lin and Trump aren’t on the same Q page

 

I just wanted to put a realist perspective out there, I’ve been hopeful for 12 long years, it’s just that I don’t want to be pee’d on and told it’s raining 😂

Nep,  

Sorry to break the news to you... We have been peed on and told it was raining for YEARS!  No, I don't get my info from those that you mentioned above.  I gather it from a number of different places and do a great deal of digging on my own. I have found myself in many rabbit holes!  There is more happening then you or I could ever understand.  Most is for optics to wake up the sheep that are still sleeping and believe the T.V. "programming".  Most of them have to see it before they will ever believe it any other way. (die hard Biden Backers) The ones that think that person who is "President" is actually Biden....  It's all for show.  Everything you are seeing is not what it seems. I will be the first to admit that I am tired of the comms and reading between the lines but to understand it you have to be able to understand what is actually being communicated.  It's there in plain sight but not if you are still watching the MSM programming.  If so, you will never be free of the lies that they spew!  

 

I also have the belief that this whole take down has been in the works since, at the very least, before the Kennedy assassination. (the reason he was assassinated) Trump jumped in knowing what he was getting into.  However, like Kennedy did not know just how deep (and wide) the corruption and involvement of the deep state/Cabal would be.  What's happening now is part of the whole and they(bad guys) are losing. Trump has not stopped his involvement and... here is one for the gipper... he will return as the 19th President of the US.  There is a place to start digging if you want to understand that!.... Look up Russel J. Gould. "Last flag standing" 

 

FYI- Did you know that the term "Conspiracy Theory" was coined to dis-credit those that saw what happened when Kennedy was shot and spoke out against the narrative the MSM/CIA/FBI was spinning. Said, "they were crazy"... a bit ironic, isn't it?

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, luvalife said:

Nep,  

Sorry to break the news to you... We have been peed on and told it was raining for YEARS!  No, I don't get my info from those that you mentioned above.  I gather it from a number of different places and do a great deal of digging on my own. I have found myself in many rabbit holes!  There is more happening then you or I could ever understand.  Most is for optics to wake up the sheep that are still sleeping and believe the T.V. "programming".  Most of them have to see it before they will ever believe it any other way. (die hard Biden Backers) The ones that think that person who is "President" is actually Biden....  It's all for show.  Everything you are seeing is not what it seems. I will be the first to admit that I am tired of the comms and reading between the lines but to understand it you have to be able to understand what is actually being communicated.  It's there in plain sight but not if you are still watching the MSM programming.  If so, you will never be free of the lies that they spew!  

 

I also have the belief that this whole take down has been in the works since, at the very least, before the Kennedy assassination. (the reason he was assassinated) Trump jumped in knowing what he was getting into.  However, like Kennedy did not know just how deep (and wide) the corruption and involvement of the deep state/Cabal would be.  What's happening now is part of the whole and they(bad guys) are losing. Trump has not stopped his involvement and... here is one for the gipper... he will return as the 19th President of the US.  There is a place to start digging if you want to understand that!.... Look up Russel J. Gould. "Last flag standing" 

 

FYI- Did you know that the term "Conspiracy Theory" was coined to dis-credit those that saw what happened when Kennedy was shot and spoke out against the narrative the MSM/CIA/FBI was spinning. Said, "they were crazy"... a bit ironic, isn't it?

 

 

 

Nailed it! Been saying this for years now.. get alot of weird looks as im sure you do but many people have woken up now! Hopefully wont be to much longer, i have a feeling April could be exciting

  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, luvalife said:

President" is actually Biden....  It's all for show

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with this, it’s a body double or actor, eyes ears and chin don’t match at all, 

1 hour ago, luvalife said:

Nep,  

Sorry to break the news to you... We have been peed on and told it was raining for YEARS!  No, I don't get my info from those that you mentioned above.  I gather it from a number of different places and do a great deal of digging on my own. I have found myself in many rabbit holes!  There is more happening then you or I could ever understand.  Most is for optics to wake up the sheep that are still sleeping and believe the T.V. "programming".  Most of them have to see it before they will ever believe it any other way. (die hard Biden Backers) The ones that think that person who is "President" is actually Biden....  It's all for show.  Everything you are seeing is not what it seems. I will be the first to admit that I am tired of the comms and reading between the lines but to understand it you have to be able to understand what is actually being communicated.  It's there in plain sight but not if you are still watching the MSM programming.  If so, you will never be free of the lies that they spew!  

 

I also have the belief that this whole take down has been in the works since, at the very least, before the Kennedy assassination. (the reason he was assassinated) Trump jumped in knowing what he was getting into.  However, like Kennedy did not know just how deep (and wide) the corruption and involvement of the deep state/Cabal would be.  What's happening now is part of the whole and they(bad guys) are losing. Trump has not stopped his involvement and... here is one for the gipper... he will return as the 19th President of the US.  There is a place to start digging if you want to understand that!.... Look up Russel J. Gould. "Last flag standing" 

 

FYI- Did you know that the term "Conspiracy Theory" was coined to dis-credit those that saw what happened when Kennedy was shot and spoke out against the narrative the MSM/CIA/FBI was spinning. Said, "they were crazy"... a bit ironic, isn't it?

 

 

 

Yes to almost all of this as well, I agree that we are in a long battle, I hope you’re right about the Patriots actually being in control though and not actually being in a fight. Cuz it looks like we are losing. I’m tired. I should have been off this roller coaster many times already and I’m not getting any younger. 🙏 for this April being a new world, under new leadership 

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

GOD is Sovereign! He is our only hope! I am not one that believes in anything but the reality of what eyes can see. If there is a patriot awakening, it needs to happen sooner than later if they are going to do anything. And, I will get in trouble for this, the only way to fix IT,Is to kill the cancer that it really is. And that is not found anywhere in the Bible except by the hand of GOD. (Some of these people claiming anything about the end time need to show us where in the Bible the USA is mentioned.)

 

I have been in this for a long time, just lurking, gleaning, hoping, that all this RV will come true before I get much older. Not getting out now. When I get perturbed by all of it not happening, I take a break from caring and getting online. All investments are a roll of the dice as example. Or the box of chocolates would be better really. No hard copy guarantees!

 

That all being said, I do enjoy reading from much smarter people than myself in this. And while my hope is in the LORD, it is fun to daydream the what if’s, if this comes to pass.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the money I've already spent and it's worth every penny. The information and the great daydreams I have had about owning  pots of money have been nothing but an addition to my life.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/31/2021 at 3:57 PM, luvalife said:

Nep,  

Sorry to break the news to you... We have been peed on and told it was raining for YEARS!  No, I don't get my info from those that you mentioned above.  I gather it from a number of different places and do a great deal of digging on my own. I have found myself in many rabbit holes!  There is more happening then you or I could ever understand.  Most is for optics to wake up the sheep that are still sleeping and believe the T.V. "programming".  Most of them have to see it before they will ever believe it any other way. (die hard Biden Backers) The ones that think that person who is "President" is actually Biden....  It's all for show.  Everything you are seeing is not what it seems. I will be the first to admit that I am tired of the comms and reading between the lines but to understand it you have to be able to understand what is actually being communicated.  It's there in plain sight but not if you are still watching the MSM programming.  If so, you will never be free of the lies that they spew!  

 

I also have the belief that this whole take down has been in the works since, at the very least, before the Kennedy assassination. (the reason he was assassinated) Trump jumped in knowing what he was getting into.  However, like Kennedy did not know just how deep (and wide) the corruption and involvement of the deep state/Cabal would be.  What's happening now is part of the whole and they(bad guys) are losing. Trump has not stopped his involvement and... here is one for the gipper... he will return as the 19th President of the US.  There is a place to start digging if you want to understand that!.... Look up Russel J. Gould. "Last flag standing" 

 

FYI- Did you know that the term "Conspiracy Theory" was coined to dis-credit those that saw what happened when Kennedy was shot and spoke out against the narrative the MSM/CIA/FBI was spinning. Said, "they were crazy"... a bit ironic, isn't it?

 

 

 

 

My opinion (this is the opinion section) is that April will be a memorable month for all of us geopolitically, Worldwide....

 

Financially we will/are witnessing the first major moves for the financial changes ahead.....and yes this involves the IQD...

 

We are also seeing the people of the world questioning this "status quo" that they have accepted from Governments for far too long......(Biden's Waterloo may have just happened in Georgia......and the timing of Hunters book?????)

 

There was a purpose to the Evergreen Container ship blockage of the Suez Canal......there is a purpose to most everything that happens???.......(see what you can find?)

 

People are more informed today so they are less likely to just suck down the koolaid laid before them....April is a month of change.....better weather is ahead.....   CL

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

 

My opinion (this is the opinion section) is that April will be a memorable month for all of us geopolitically, Worldwide....

 

Financially we will/are witnessing the first major moves for the financial changes ahead.....and yes this involves the IQD...

 

We are also seeing the people of the world questioning this "status quo" that they have accepted from Governments for far too long......(Biden's Waterloo may have just happened in Georgia......and the timing of Hunters book?????)

 

There was a purpose to the Evergreen Container ship blockage of the Suez Canal......there is a purpose to most everything that happens???.......(see what you can find?)

 

People are more informed today so they are less likely to just suck down the koolaid laid before them....April is a month of change.....better weather is ahead.....   CL

 

Hunter Biden....coming this Sunday.....CL

 

https://nypost.com/2021/04/02/hunter-biden-says-laptop-at-center-of-post-expose-could-belong-to-him/

 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll take a stab at this.  Hell, I'll take a stab at just about anything.  Just give me the blindfold and the 12" blade and cut me loose.  I'll just stab away until I hit something kinda soft.  No brick (or block) walls or anything.  And the hidden lesson here today?  How do we use the words lose and loose and yes, I used the word loose properly.  Hidden, but not very deep.

 

DW

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.