Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well it appears Zeffy the No Account Dinar Guru has done gone to the Dark Side

Karsten

While I listen to a lot of people....Okay I don't listen to 3 hours of Frank anymore. I do come here 10 plus times a day and watch for news from Yod and others....After that I will pop on to the Guru site and read what ever and nothing has ever changed.

I will call him Zeffy as he has been as wrong as markZ for the last tow years.........Jeffy is nothing more than another pumper making himself out to look more important the the rest.

Of late he has called out Adam. Pimpy, Beny, Frank and a few others for the BS they put out there.

He called people out for making money on their Intel (note that he does for Free) Not once have I heard Adam ask for money unless you wanted to join the VIP) Not once has Pimpy ask for money (But he will promote metals where you get something and maybe he does as well) I don't know.

He went and got everyone hyped about the 20-21st and when nothing happened it all went to crap, he was gonna Vanish again, then he came back and just not going to tell you anything.....Now got figure the guy bashing everyone else has Patreon page where unless you pay you will Never know what he knows (or shall I say DOESN'T) know.

I even called him and he didn't want to listen to anything....just hung up......

I posted the Falling out member would be more than welcome here to get up to date info without all the Guru Narcissistic Bashing.....Alas I did warn them about some of  Left swinging folks we have here....If they come get past Zeffy BS they can handle our Trolls.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I saw the same thing with Mr. Brando.  Videos every week.  Hypiing up his BOMBS....aaannnddd then he tried to do a patreon thing.  I think it failed.  No many subscribers.  He doesnt do videos anymore but still has his fb page up.  The members are the real source of good convos.

Jeff is a jerk.  Without a doubt.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

What gets me is he was not very smart to start with so when He constantly belittled his followers it just made my skin crawl. Every once in a while he would have a good thought, but that’s really the only reason I would suffer through his videos. Usually I like to listen to people more intelligent than myself, so for me to continue listen to him was tough. I will sure never pay for his BS now that he went to patreon.. what a piece of work.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

I posted a very frank answer on his page last night. Clearly he couldn't handle the truth and he took it down. He is a self centred prideful narcissistic man , last weekend ghosted his follower and said he would be put of town all week and would not be posting. Then he starts posting 2 or 3 videos a day . He was so condescending to his losteners it was mind blowing. Typical narcissistic behaviour in that everything was their fault and nothing to do with anything he said or did.  He then tried to gaslight them throughout several videos. I have insibscrobed to his YouTube channel and would not encourage anybody to subscribe to any paid channel for information we could find here or on our own with a wee bit of effort. Guy behaves like a 2 year old and has the audacity to call himself a Christian. He needs to do some introspection on his beliefs and behaviours of what is truly christian about himself

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

Zeffy says that they cannot RV this year because there is no stability...

Fitch Ratings revises outlook on Iraq to stable from negative

Credit rating agency forecasts that budget deficit will narrow to 5% of GDP this year, from 16.5% last year

/image/policy:1.1190581:1616669956/bz01-SEP-baghdad-skyline.JPG?f=16x9&w=1200&$p$f$w=5626fe4
Members of a small militia spread out across Baghdad on Thursday in a show of strength. Reuters

Fitch Ratings revised its outlook on Iraq’s sovereign debt from negative to stable and maintained the country's "B-" credit rating.

The agency cited higher oil prices and a smaller-than-expected decline in foreign reserves after the recent devaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

“We forecast a budget deficit equal to about 5 per cent of gross domestic product in 2021, shrinking from an estimated 16.5 per cent of GDP in 2020,” Fitch said on Wednesday.

“In 2022, we forecast a similar deficit as higher oil exports offset an oil price decline, while spending increases only marginally after strong growth in 2021.”

Iraq, Opec’s second-largest producer, depends on oil revenue to meet 90 per cent of government expenditure.

Oil export revenue is expected to rise by 75 per cent as prices and crude exports increase.

Fitch expects average oil production to grow to 4.4 million barrels per day in 2022, from 4.1 million bpd this year, while federal oil exports are expected to hit 3.3 million bpd, from 3 million bpd this year.

“Iraq’s budget revenue sensitivity to oil prices and volume is significant," said Fitch.

It said a $5 rise in oil prices per barrel would boost government revenue by an amount equal to a 3 per cent increase in GDP, or about 250,000 barrels per day of exports.

Oil prices are on an upward trend as Opec and its allies, including Russia, cut production to stabilise markets.

Iraq devalued its currency by about 23 per cent against the US dollar in December to support its economy. International reserves remain substantial, at $54 billion, despite falling by $14bn last year.

The credit rating agency said reserves could stabilise this year as stronger oil prices and the devaluation narrow its current account deficit from last year's 12.5 per cent of GDP to 1.5 per cent.

Non-oil revenue is also expected to grow as a result of “progressive payroll tax reform, a 10 per cent flat tax on pensions and new excise and sales tax on alcohol, tobacco and vehicle sales”.

However, spending is expected to rise by 28 per cent to 113 trillion dinars ($77.4bn) this year as salary and pension costs increase, it said.

“Failure to curb government spending would raise the risk of further devaluation of the currency over time or erosion of foreign reserves, depending on the course of oil prices," the credit rating agency said.

Updated: March 25, 2021 04:38 AM

Um, they just got a stable rating.  So he is wrong yet again.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

44 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

So Zeffy has a new video today where he says all his good stuff is at his patreon.  I looked at this new videos likes and dislikes.  97 likes vs. 41 dislikes as of this writing.  I BET you got some dumbarse people there giving away to him their hard earned money.  

I also saw that and out of 6.6K followers he Had he has a whooping 31 Pay to Play folks and he still wont admit he has been wrong about anything over the last 2 years of calling a Date....I wonder how long before they start to cancel the Patreon Account....I also saw where someone wanted to pay with the Cloud Account zeffy was pumping as he can't get any money out of it.....He asked 2 times and zeffy blew him off both time......Go zeffy Bank.....I am sure that will go over like Lead Balloon loaded a ton of rocks over a deep lake....Splish Splash they were taken for a Bath.

Karsten

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

If these guys are so bad, why are you still listening to them?     CL

I have my order in the morning.....Emails, FB mainly a news channel for me, then CNN Money Commodities to check Oil Gold and Silver, Then right to Dinar Vets, Dinar Guru, then off to youtube to see what other BS is floating around out there...Zeffy for fun and a laugh, MarkZ for 3-4 minutes of breaking news and other BS, Pimpy, then Pimpys other page which is rather informative on the Political BS, later in the day Santa Surfing, Morkey Werx

Karsten

• Thanks 1

After reading those fools all these years and they have never been right, I no longer waste any minutes of my day on them. I check emails in the morning, (90-95%) I delete, then on to checking Seeking Alpha to check the crypto prices, then to dinarvets to read, respond and joust with many members here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Did anybody see zeffy's post about the budget. I was rolling over laughing at him

He found article that said the budget would POSSIBLY be returned to parliament.. But he was claiming the  budget would be cancelled and there would be no 2021 budget.  Even had the audacity to post a headline saying I win you loose.!!

The condescending jerk then slagged off anybody who was watching his video. 

Strange how that very video appears to have been removed....Lol!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Did anybody see zeffy's post about the budget. I was rolling over laughing at him

He found article that said the budget would POSSIBLY be returned to parliament.. But he was claiming the  budget would be cancelled and there would be no 2021 budget.  Even had the audacity to post a headline saying I win you loose.!!

The condescending jerk then slagged off anybody who was watching his video. 

Strange how that very video appears to have been removed....Lol!

I believe an awfully lot of people saw his video "I Win, You all Loose" some 217 Thumbs Down to 50 something Likes.....A lot of folks weren't at all happy and I see he has taken the Video Down.

I think zeffy and his bank are done and will turn into a thing of His Past Dreams.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

On 3/25/2021 at 12:46 PM, colts469 said:

Anything from your crystal lately? I found that intriguing.

I haven't asked in a whole. I will try tomorrow when I am focused. I have a typing test to do tonight for a new job. 

Interestingly it did say a while back it would not tell the rv date. Bit it did say yes to it happening in 2021 and I have consistently gotten a rate over $3 for several years 

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

I reallY believe that Ron Scarpa gives the very best advice in this GREAT DINAR VENTURE and that is:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

Or what I have always said:  Nothing ever happens before Ramadan; Nothing ever happens during Ramadan; and nothing ever happens after Ramadan. After saying that, WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN!!!!

• Upvote 4