Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank adds a new feature to the Iraqi banknotes

yota691

Sleepy Hollow in here . C'mon , mans and ladies , anti - viral currency notes  blasts past any logical thinking . However , it does acquaint people that  new notes are coming down the track . Toot Toot !  Hang tough you crazy diamonds ,and all you buzz killers ,just go away.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, dinarham said:

Sleepy Hollow in here . C'mon , mans and ladies , anti - viral currency notes  blasts past any logical thinking . However , it does acquaint people that  new notes are coming down the track . Toot Toot !  Hang tough you crazy diamonds ,and all you buzz killers ,just go away.

I agree...talk about an incentive to get all that nasty money full of koodies off the street... Things just seem to be falling into place.  I know I'm sitting on the edge of my seat!  Whooo Hooooo...!!!!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

https://banknotenews.com/?p=33413

Iraq to protect banknotes from bacteria and viruses

2021-06-06 

According to a press release, the Central Bank of Iraq announced that it has added the feature of protecting banknotes from bacteria and viruses, including the Corona virus strain, which will soon be put into circulation, by adding the biological pesticide developed by international companies specialized in printing banknotes in coordination with the competent authorities.

Courtesy of Albert.

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

On 5/18/2021 at 4:36 PM, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

so that means the lower denoms haven't been printed yet because noone has never really seen them before and the cbi itself has also never displayed the new lower denoms at the cbi's site.  may be guru folks just spread rumors saying they have seen them , but actually they can's provide a real and concrete evidence to prove that the new lower denoms really exist. what we can do now just wait patiently.

Why would they display them? How many denominations were printed I recall more than released?

13 minutes ago, screwball said:

Why would they display them? How many denominations were printed I recall more than released?

Have you even seen those lower denoms before? I am curious Where did you see them before? Do you have the link / source you can share with us in dinarvet?