Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank adds a new feature to the Iraqi banknotes

yota691

IRAQ’S CENTRAL BANK TO ADD ANTI-VIRAL FEATURE TO PAPER CURRENCY

233202110334510820191214381082019105112m
Iraqi Dinar (File)

3 Hours ago 

247 Viewhttps://nrttv.com/En/News.aspx?id=26984&MapID=2

SULAIMANI — The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Tuesday (March 23) that it plans to add a feature to Iraq’s paper currency to protect against viral and bacterial transmission.

The bank said that the new feature would be implemented in coordination with international currency manufacturers.

The move comes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, which has accelerated the adoption of contactless and electronic transactions in many parts of the world.

Iraq is largely a cash economy, with most transactions taking place using paper money.

Experts say that direct transmission of diseases via currency is possible, but that the risk is lower than other transmission routes. Nevertheless, handing cash from person to person brings them into close contact with each other, raising the risk of aerial transmission.

(NRT Digital Media)

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, yota691 said:

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

The information / Baghdad ..
The Central Bank of Iraq announced today, Monday, the addition of a new feature for banknotes.
The bank said in a statement that the information received, a copy of it, that it “added a feature to protect banknotes from bacteria and viruses, including the Corona virus strain, which will soon be put into circulation.”
The statement added that "the biological pesticide developed by international companies specialized in printing banknotes will be added in coordination with the competent authorities." End / 25

Sadly, the cbi still kept a secret because the cbi didn't mention the denomination of the new lower denoms. The cbi prefer people to keep guessing. Furthermore,  i don't mind if the cbi like keeping a secret as long as the cbi will give a surprising new rv rate on the budget, not back to 1190.

• Upvote 1

How in the hell are they going to release lower denom’s if they can’t even pass the budget? I think they have no intentions of passing the budget. These morons are talking about adjusting the exchange rate back to 1190 and what kind of sense does that make. They won’t be happy until another bomb goes off and then they will ask to borrow again. My hope is turning into hate. Crypto is not doing anything, the VND hasn’t revalued nor has this worthless paper. Where is the big currency reset everyone was talking about. The elite has sucked all of the wealth from the people, for those of us who have survived Covid at least. You are gonna say I am negative but these clowns prove me right everyday. Yes I am bitter and angry and I have every right to be! Stick around long enough and you will understand. The Iraqi people are in a worst situation and these morons can’t get it together. A bomb will be exploding soon or people will be dying in the streets! This is pathetic. I thought we were suppose to have a RV by 3.21, next it will be 4.1 and then after the elections. Before you know it, then it will be New Years Eve and another RV on 1.1.22. Iraq is going to get everything coming to them because they can’t get it together. They can sign MOU’s all they want but have you noticed none of the Countries have stepped on their sand yet? Religion make fools of people while the crooks make all of the money! This is pathetic!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

How in the hell are they going to release lower denom’s if they can’t even pass the budget? I think they have no intentions of passing the budget. These morons are talking about adjusting the exchange rate back to 1190 and what kind of sense does that make. They won’t be happy until another bomb goes off and then they will ask to borrow again. My hope is turning into hate. Crypto is not doing anything, the VND hasn’t revalued nor has this worthless paper. Where is the big currency reset everyone was talking about. The elite has sucked all of the wealth from the people, for those of us who have survived Covid at least. You are gonna say I am negative but these clowns prove me right everyday. Yes I am bitter and angry and I have every right to be! Stick around long enough and you will understand. The Iraqi people are in a worst situation and these morons can’t get it together. A bomb will be exploding soon or people will be dying in the streets! This is pathetic. I thought we were suppose to have a RV by 3.21, next it will be 4.1 and then after the elections. Before you know it, then it will be New Years Eve and another RV on 1.1.22. Iraq is going to get everything coming to them because they can’t get it together. They can sign MOU’s all they want but have you noticed none of the Countries have stepped on their sand yet? Religion make fools of people while the crooks make all of the money! This is pathetic!!

I understand your sentiment, I totally do. I’ve been very angry with this investment as well, but it did lead me to Crypto in 2017 which did well for me. I held that too long too and I’ve had to wait 3.5 plus years to get back to where I was at. I’ve not participated in the BTC bull run because I don’t trust proof of work tokens and I believe the powers that be are going to pull the plug on that investment just don’t know when. It’s a big club and we ain’t in it as George Carlin used to say! All I can say to help is that “Bitterness rots the bones” and so does Diet Coke, so I choose to do it with Diet Coke instead 😂 

Chin up, One of these days we’ll be right and we’ll have something to celebrate. Also Diversify. I have done that this year and it has paid off some, not where I want to be but going in the right direction. We are all tired here, and gluttons for punishment in the Dinar Investment. I have named this the “Mythical Chupacabra of Investments” jokingly but unfortunately it seems to still be the case. Here’s to this weekend getting us off this Merry Go Round! 🍻 

If not take a Xanax and a shot of Tequila and call me in the morning. 😆 Hope I gave you a good laugh anyway. Have a great week

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

50 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Thought you left a couple of days ago? Screw this place and packing your bags??? You don’t know half of what you think you know and no one else on this site does either! You just have to ease up a little or you are going to have a heart attack! Like I said the other day... Have a drink, smoke a J and take a nap! 🤦🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Spartakus said:

I understand your frustration, But this investment must be plan #2 at least. There's the possibility that it may not even revalued at all. So, we must have our 9-5 jobs and stop listening to those so called gurus/dealers, they're the ones lying and making a killing of it.

Well said.

• Upvote 1

You guys are right! Well I do know one thing, there hasn't been a Rv. I will get to the point where I will accept that this investment will take longer and that is my opinion. I will eventually just accept it like I did when Maliki was in office for 8 years and just destroyed the country. By the way, you don't know what I know and vice versa. We are all speculating. The guru's can kick rocks because they make things even worst around here at least you guys are grounded. There has been progress...Hopefully the New Central Bank Building will be completed by the end of the year, The IMF and World bank help implement the White Paper reform, the currency auctions are at a all time low, the International community is ready to invest, The Pope's visit was positive and and so far Al Khademi is not a puppet of Iran. I hate to see the Iraqi people suffer but maybe one day Iraq will be the power house in the Middle East and we can all ride off into the sunset! Greedy guys get angry about money real quick, maybe I should be part of the GOI and use my talent there!! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I understand your sentiment, I totally do. I’ve been very angry with this investment as well, but it did lead me to Crypto in 2017 which did well for me. I held that too long too and I’ve had to wait 3.5 plus years to get back to where I was at. I’ve not participated in the BTC bull run because I don’t trust proof of work tokens and I believe the powers that be are going to pull the plug on that investment just don’t know when. It’s a big club and we ain’t in it as George Carlin used to say! All I can say to help is that “Bitterness rots the bones” and so does Diet Coke, so I choose to do it with Diet Coke instead 😂 

Chin up, One of these days we’ll be right and we’ll have something to celebrate. Also Diversify. I have done that this year and it has paid off some, not where I want to be but going in the right direction. We are all tired here, and gluttons for punishment in the Dinar Investment. I have named this the “Mythical Chupacabra of Investments” jokingly but unfortunately it seems to still be the case. Here’s to this weekend getting us off this Merry Go Round! 🍻 

If not take a Xanax and a shot of Tequila and call me in the morning. 😆 Hope I gave you a good laugh anyway. Have a great week

Diet coke and bourbon please. rvmydinar, (brother or sister) you really need to cut caffeine from your diet. Chill out, what will be will be.

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, tn vol said:

Diet coke and bourbon please. rvmydinar, (brother or sister) you really need to cut caffeine from your diet. Chill out, what will be will be.

Thanks for the advice. I will try to keep calm. May be it is better for me to come here , like once a week or even once a month. Once it rv , i think we all need to take a long vacation.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Sterilization of the Central Bank of Iraq building to limit the spread of Corona virus
1,531 views•Mar 7, 2020

The Central Bank of Iraq

In order to protect the safety of employees and auditors from the spread of the new Corona virus, the Central Bank launched a massive campaign to sterilize its building located on Al-Rushd Street in coordination with the Civil Defense Directorate and the Occupational Health and Safety Department within the bank

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

Sterilization of the Central Bank of Iraq building to limit the spread of Corona virus
1,531 views•Mar 7, 2020

The Central Bank of Iraq

In order to protect the safety of employees and auditors from the spread of the new Corona virus, the Central Bank launched a massive campaign to sterilize its building located on Al-Rushd Street in coordination with the Civil Defense Directorate and the Occupational Health and Safety Department within the bank

Perhaps MORE than the usual... "Business as Usual" is expected.  Let's clean up for the incoming mob....hmmmm...? 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/22/2021 at 11:33 PM, yota691 said:

•  
 2021-03-22 03:19

Shafaq News / The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Monday, that it has added a feature to protect banknotes from bacteria and viruses, including the Corona virus strain.

The bank said in a statement received by Shafaq News that it had added a feature to protect banknotes from bacteria and viruses, including the Corona virus strain.

He added that "the banknotes will soon be put into circulation, by adding the biological pesticide that has been developed by international companies specialized in printing banknotes in coordination with the competent authorities."

Lower denims here we come

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, JonnyV said:

Denim?   Levis, Gap, Lee or Jordache?

........ or second hand thrift store is my guess .... j/k the thrift stores have pretty good stuff ,

i heard from a trusted source the new feature is that the banknotes have a germ x strip built into them .:facepalm3:

.. im sure its just another attempt to get those elusive homebound notes in the bank for the New safer notes ,

the translations can get wacky 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

sadly, the picture showed 10,000 dinar note because i hope for a single digit lower denoms.

back in time many moons ago shabibi talked about the notes being mylar , the rumor - guru folks were going nuts saying they have seen them , there is no telling how much iqd was sold on fear of missing out on the revaluation with that topic.

to date the smalls have never been seen , sadly the cbi pretty much stopped that type of info or any at all from a cbi governor after shabbs was run off  ....... we wait

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

11 hours ago, 3n1 said:

back in time many moons ago shabibi talked about the notes being mylar , the rumor - guru folks were going nuts saying they have seen them , there is no telling how much iqd was sold on fear of missing out on the revaluation with that topic.

to date the smalls have never been seen , sadly the cbi pretty much stopped that type of info or any at all from a cbi governor after shabbs was run off  ....... we wait

so that means the lower denoms haven't been printed yet because noone has never really seen them before and the cbi itself has also never displayed the new lower denoms at the cbi's site.  may be guru folks just spread rumors saying they have seen them , but actually they can's provide a real and concrete evidence to prove that the new lower denoms really exist. what we can do now just wait patiently.

6 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

so that means the lower denoms haven't been printed yet because noone has never really seen them before and the cbi itself has also never displayed the new lower denoms at the cbi's site.  may be guru folks just spread rumors saying they have seen them , but actually they can's provide a real and concrete evidence to prove that the new lower denoms really exist. what we can do now just wait patiently.

simply my opinion only , this is all speculation and risk is always part of the equation , the LD's will not make an appearance until the iqd value warrants the use ... cheers 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2