Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Update - 21 March 2021

Adam Montana

Erbil announces a political agreement with Baghdad regarding oil

Posted 1 hour ago
News source / Mawazine News
212632021_1595763923598-810x456.jpg

News source / Mawazine New

https://iraqakhbar.com/2991825

12:00 - 27/03/2021

BAGHDAD -
Mawazine News
The
Patriotic Union of Kurdistan announced, on Friday, a political agreement with Baghdad regarding oil.
The leader
of the Union, Ghayath Al-Surji, said in a radio interview, "In the past, the agreement was for the
region to hand over 460 thousand barrels, but the dues of the oil companies operating in the
oil sector and the debts owed by the region were deducted from the wages of the oil pipelines to Turkey in addition
to the deduction of the region's share for consumption." the local".
He added,
"The delegation of the region has agreed with the political blocs in Baghdad and the Parliamentary Finance that the
remainder will be 250 thousand barrels to be delivered to the SOMO Oil Marketing Company." Ended 29 / A 43

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

reducing the dollar to 1,250 dinars ... a strict position announced by a parliamentary bloc

84122020_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-800x445-1-800x445.jpg

Reducing the dollar to 1,250 dinars ... a strict position announced by a parliamentary bloc

The Arab Project Parliamentary Bloc announced, on Friday, that it will not vote on the budget in the event that the dollar exchange rate in it is not reduced to 1,250 dinars.

The head of the bloc, MP Ahmad Madloul al-Jarba, said in a statement, "We will not vote on the budget if the price of the dollar is not proven at the 1,250."

Al-Jarba added, "Since 3/18 we have declared our position clearly and explicitly, that we are the Arab parliamentary bloc. If the price of the dollar is not proven in the balance of 1,250 dinars, we will not enter the voting session." , and today we confirm our previous position. "

Earlier on Friday, the House of Representatives decided to postpone the vote session on the budget until next Sunday, after it was scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday.

The Information Office of the House of Representatives published the agenda of the 46th session, where the first two paragraphs included voting on the draft federal budget bill, and the second paragraph, general discussions.

He pointed out that the session begins at three in the afternoon.

You can read the news also from the source from here

If there is nothing to report, then what do you want Adam to do, make up some stories?  You can get that in the RUMOR SECTION. 

You've been in this venture long enough to know that all the "GOOD NEWS", "GREAT NEWS", "EMENENT" or  "SOON"  stuff only leads to disappointment.  Leave those feel good articles you might like to read in the rumor section where they are for entertainment purposes only and not related to real news.

To me, this break from the WEEKLY REPORT is  somewhat of reality check that  there is a great life here WITH or WITHOUT an RV/RI. Let's just let Adam live his life until there is REALLY some news. I'm OK with that.  Sure I read the rumors, but I don't give them much credence.  Like I used to tell my Little Leagures, "ENJOY THE GAME, WIN OR TIE" !!!!!

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

I do have to say did this is been going on for 14 years or more and since I've been in here I've never seen anything definitive as far as information goes wondering if this is just not a way to make money for those feeding information until a new currencies is implemented sorry if I'm wrong but something seems amiss here

• Pow! 1

On 3/21/2021 at 3:52 PM, nannab said:

This is the closest we have EVER EVVER been!!!!!  Know the feeling got my Dinar I

was fifty something and Yikes 69 in Oct. YIKES  :lmao:   Not going to Jinx it with that

other four letter word. :lol:

Hope you live to 105.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 6:35 AM, nannab said:

At least 99 like I told my son and his friends so I can

see them all turn 65. :lol:  

Got my target on my Great Grandfather wo  died at age 115...... 34 more to go.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 11:09 AM, yendor said:

Got my target on my Great Grandfather wo  died at age 115...... 34 more to go.

The Bible says, "It is for man to die once, and then the judgement." Well, I died from a car accident in 2015 on the operating table and they brought me back. So I've  already died once, that's it for me. Looks like I'm living til Jesus comes to get me, and/or through the Dinar RV, either way, I'm here to stay. HA!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Well today is 6/18/2021. I have been on this site for 11 years. I am not the best one to find my way around but I have learned some things to try to stay informed from Dinar vets. I have learned from many people here who are way smarter than I could ever be and I appreciate all the help and support this site has offered. I have believed in the Dinar in spite of all the ups and downs (downs sometimes out weighs the ups) and I have watched some very good people leave this lower life and go to a better place and never got to see this Dinar do it’s thing.. revalue. I still believe in it and haven’t lost much monetarily and still hope to gain from this Dinar and not just for myself but for so many others here and it is still good to hang out with people here. I am a little concerned about not hearing anything from Adam for quite some time. I don’t expect Adam to hang out and write long posts every week (too much means burn out) but I would appreciate a stop by on a consistent basis about once or twice a month or more if it looks rv-ish to keep informed. I may have missed something from Adam or Mods and if I have it would be nice to someway red flag important info that we should know. I hope Adam and his family are well along with everyone else here on dinarvets! Keep the Faith and don’t give up. God bless everyone here. 

• Upvote 1