Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Update - 21 March 2021

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

I certainly understand where you are coming from.

On the other hand, my "job" here is to Never "hype" anything. There is a ton of potential. I've worked my butt off to create all of the tools we have to be prepared for it. I can't predict when this is going to happen, but everyone here should know we - WE - are prepared to take full advantage of every aspect.

Some people will be left wishing they were in VIP!" rel="">VIP. And maybe I could help them by "creating hype", but that's not my M.O.

:twocents: 

This is the best site for no bull ****,honest and genuine information taken from factual information,whoever you are i love to see your weekly report,MR.AM keep on keeping it real,we all try our hardest in life and me im now nearly 62 yrs of age been in this since 2005 or 2006 i forget,bought my 1st million from ebay in bits and bats,then i was sucked in the more i kept reading about the dinar,and im sure most of a lot of people were,and i do believe i have some counterfeit ones amongst them,IE different sizes in the 50,000 notes,not a problem the rest i bought from my bank in the uk natwest ,$30,000 dollars worth,so mr montana have a lovely week and hope your family is all well and keep on doing what you do best....ps... i now live in spain on my own mobile static home site. and thank you for being here for us all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

8 hours ago, currenzcraze said:

Everything sounds good on its face, but they just announced that HCL will not be reviewed until after the elections.  

I'm guessing you mean the parlimentary elections scheduled for October?  "Soon" takes on a different meaning...

• Upvote 3

I just listened to Charlie Ward's show on Rumble recorded yesterday. He said that the people in Iraq are able to trade dinars for $1 USD. It's all part of the Quantum Financial System reset. Any news on that? I bought my first dinar almost 20 years ago. I am SO ready for this to be over. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I certainly understand where you are coming from.

On the other hand, my "job" here is to Never "hype" anything. There is a ton of potential. I've worked my butt off to create all of the tools we have to be prepared for it. I can't predict when this is going to happen, but everyone here should know we - WE - are prepared to take full advantage of every aspect.

Some people will be left wishing they were in VIP!" rel="">VIP. And maybe I could help them by "creating hype", but that's not my M.O.

:twocents: 

Wasn’t meaning any slight to you Adam, at all. Only meant that us as members should be more “hyped” or excited about the information in this update. A completed HCL is big time news and something we’ve been waiting for a long time. Thanks for working your tail off for us members and allow us to be in the best position to profit off the potential of this thing!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, carolgrace said:

I just listened to Charlie Ward's show on Rumble recorded yesterday. He said that the people in Iraq are able to trade dinars for $1 USD. It's all part of the Quantum Financial System reset. Any news on that? I bought my first dinar almost 20 years ago. I am SO ready for this to be over. 

I wouldn’t put too much stock in Charlie Ward, he came on the scene about 6 months ago with the Q Anon talking points, never heard of him before in the Dinar community, I think he’s just trying to talk about whatever will get him a YouTube following... he hasn’t been right about the timing of very much.... I do believe we are close to the finish line but not because Charlie Ward or anyone like him said so. Just hang tight, Adam will text us and we’ll see if all over the Iraqi papers when it happens 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, carolgrace said:

Charlie Ward is a BOLD face LIAR!! No Iraqi citizen will EVER  be able to exchange the current dinar for the US dollar inside of Iraq period!!! They will ONLY be able to exchange the current dinars for the new lower Denominations period that’s it nothing else! They will only gain the purchasing power of the higher exchange rate nothing else!! The only Iraq citizens that will exchange dinars for other currencies will be the criminals like Maliki, Allawi, Barzani etc because all of these corrupt criminals already have dinars safely stored Outside of Iraq! Iraq has a law that you cannot take more then 10k or 100k I can’t remember which one it is, worth of dinars outside of Iraq it’s against the law!! 

The clueless Charlie Ward also stated that he was sending his dinars for the exchange like a month ago already but didn’t know the rate..lolololol. He is only in this for YouTube hits and payouts because so Many Sheep are out there that need to be spoon fed hopium to make their lives better!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

17 hours ago, carolgrace said:

I just listened to Charlie Ward's show on Rumble recorded yesterday. He said that the people in Iraq are able to trade dinars for $1 USD. 

If charlie ward could prove what he said, then, we all can believe him. If he can prove it from his youtube that the detail process from the beginning, all iraqi citizens come to the bank and exchange dinar for dollars at 1:1, then we all can believe it. If he only talked talked talked no prove, then that would BS.

• Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

If charlie ward could prove what he said, then, we all can believe him. If he can prove it from his youtube that the detail process from the beginning, all iraqi citizens come to the bank and exchange dinar for dollars at 1:1, then we all can believe it. If he only talked talked talked no prove, then that would BS.

He talks the talk but can't do the WALK😁

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 3/21/2021 at 3:52 PM, ChrisGo said:

I can’t wait, never mind, been waiting 12 yrs now. I’m ready to wait some more!!🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍😁😁 Thanks Adam

I have been waiting 16 years and I am very tired of the waiting.  I will believe it when Adam calls and sends the e-mail.  Meanwhile, we pray for our America to be saved again.  Adam is great and works hard and I thank him for all of it.😉😊😊🙏🙏

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Urgent .. Parliament agrees to grant citizens of Kurdistan Region 5 dollars for every barrel of oil

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%

/ Baghdad / S. R

Today, Thursday, the Parliamentary Regions and Governorates Committee announced that the Kurdistan Region will be included in the petrodollar fund within the general budget law for 2021.

"The petrodollar fund was allocated to the oil-producing provinces and the region, but he did not specify the amount, which may be 3-5 dollars for each barrel of oil," said the head of the committee, Sherwan Aldobardani, in an interview followed by (Iraqi Media News Agency).

Dubardani added, "The purpose of this fund is to support system" rel="">support the southern and central governorates to benefit from the petrodollars, for the purpose of providing services to the people of the province."

The head of the committee pointed out that "the funds allocated from the petrodollar fund will go directly to the oil-producing provinces and the Kurdistan Region

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Urgent .. Parliament agrees to grant citizens of Kurdistan Region 5 dollars for every barrel of oil

/ Baghdad / S. R

Today, Thursday, the Parliamentary Regions and Governorates Committee announced that the Kurdistan Region will be included in the petrodollar fund within the general budget law for 2021.

"The petrodollar fund was allocated to the oil-producing provinces and the region, but he did not specify the amount, which may be 3-5 dollars for each barrel of oil," said the head of the committee, Sherwan Aldobardani, in an interview followed by (Iraqi Media News Agency).

Dubardani added, "The purpose of this fund is to support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support the southern and central governorates to benefit from the petrodollars, for the purpose of providing services to the people of the province."

The head of the committee pointed out that "the funds allocated from the petrodollar fund will go directly to the oil-producing provinces and the Kurdistan Region

Is this on top of their 12.5%? Just wondering 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

/ Baghdad / S. R

Dubardani added, "The purpose of this fund is to support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support the southern and central governorates to benefit from the petrodollars, for the purpose of providing services to the people of the province."

6ly410 Thanks,  Excellent news keep em coming....👍👍🙏🙏.

GO HCL

GO RV & RI

• Upvote 3

On 3/22/2021 at 10:05 PM, jscott said:

This is the best site for no bull ****,honest and genuine information taken from factual information,whoever you are i love to see your weekly report,MR.AM keep on keeping it real,we all try our hardest in life and me im now nearly 62 yrs of age been in this since 2005 or 2006 i forget,bought my 1st million from ebay in bits and bats,then i was sucked in the more i kept reading about the dinar,and im sure most of a lot of people were,and i do believe i have some counterfeit ones amongst them,IE different sizes in the 25,000 notes,not a problem the rest i bought from my bank in the uk natwest ,$30,000 dollars worth,so mr montana have a lovely week and hope your family is all well and keep on doing what you do best....ps... i now live in spain on my own mobile static home site. and thank you for being here for us all.