Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Update - 21 March 2021

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, nannab said:

This is the closest we have EVER EVVER been!!!!!  Know the feeling got my Dinar I

was fifty something and Yikes 69 in Oct. YIKES  :lmao:   Not going to Jinx it with that

other four letter word. :lol:

When this is all over, and done with this will have been the fastest 57 years of our lives.  I'm working on my second 57 right now and I hear it will be over SOON.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Yup! Yup!  And then we meet after all these years. :lmao:

You said that other four letter word. Rut Roe?

4 minutes ago, DWitte said:

When this is all over, and done with this will have been the fastest 57 years of our lives.  I'm working on my second 57 right now and I hear it will be over SOON.

• Haha 2

Thanks Adam, I wished I had a spare $200,000.00 I would love to buy some bit coin! If the dinar does RV this year, I’m definitely going to put some serious money in Bitcoin! Hopefully it is soon on the RV! I appreciate your hard work in this deal! Go RV! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Iraq is dealing with the HCL as we speak, and I think it's going to get done this time.

I feel like this update should have more hype around it. I mean AM has ALWAYS said, once the HCL is done, the RV/RI is not far behind, if not simultaneously. That plus the 6ish month window he mentioned in October seems to point to something happening for real this time. I’ll believe it when I see my phone light up with a text, but this seems to be it. Now or never 🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

7 minutes ago, rjrj8585 said:

I feel like this update should have more hype around it. I mean AM has ALWAYS said, once the HCL is done, the RV/RI is not far behind, if not simultaneously. That plus the 6ish month window he mentioned in October seems to point to something happening for real this time. I’ll believe it when I see my phone light up with a text, but this seems to be it. Now or never 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Thanks for the positive post.  Wish we had more like you in the news section.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Hang tight! This might get bumpy before it's over, but OH BOY will it be worth it!!!

That is the truth! It will definitely be worth the long wait that we’ve all endured! Thank you for the post Adam :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

15 hours ago, Artitech said:

Thanks Adam, I wished I had a spare $200,000.00 I would love to buy some bit coin! If the dinar does RV this year, I’m definitely going to put some serious money in Bitcoin! Hopefully it is soon on the RV! I appreciate your hard work in this deal! Go RV! 

You can buy $5 or $10 worth of bit coin. When it doubles, you'll have twice the money.   🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4