Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night Opinions @ 8:50 PM CDT - 3/20/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Ray *** Representatives decided to postpone its session on the budget law until next Saturday, March 27, 2021, at 1:00 PM.

*** Frank26 *** You can see this on the CBI website - the history.  You're going to find that anytime that they had a rate increase or decrease for their currency about between 80% to 70% of the time it happened in two months.  Either the month of April or the month of September.  That's their history...of those two months...about 90+ percent of the time it was more April than it was September.  Respect the first quarter - yeah, you should. 

*** Walkingstick *** the meetings that they're having on Saturdays...the meetings are talking about the HCL.  It's a hot topic...they're still talking about when they're gonna hand out the information to the citizens, the rate and the whole works.  But they're also heavily talking on the HCL...It all makes sense because the rate is tied in with the budget.  The budget is tied in with the HCL and the HCL is tied in with the monetary reform...why Because they [Iraqi citizens] will automatically have bank accounts open.  "You do want your share of the mineral and oil and gas rights Yes I do.  You now have an account in our bank...that's the only way you're going to get your HCL money.  You can't get it any other way..."  Brilliant.  This is a masterpiece and it was well done by the United States Treasury and President Trump.  That's what the meetings are now...

*** Pimpy *** Be weary of people who say we can all put our dinars together and get a special "contract rate"...Do you mean I have to send you my dinars Well yeah they got to be held in a trust fund.'  Whoa sparky!  I don't know you.  You're just some dude on the youtube.  Where is my protection?  You should be very weary...Where is your protection from somebody who's just gonna get up and walk away with your currency?  ...It's like physical gold and silver - unless you physically have it and own it you ain't got it.

*** Frank26 *** It used to be weeks...phase one is here... something is going on.  The pattern is interesting...I've got this feeling that phase 1...as the date of 1 to 1 rate...I think it is already here because the evidence that I noticed and a pattern that's different with banks in the United States...They know.  I even got one recording from a gentleman he said 'I went to Wells Fargo'.  I said oh, did they kick you out?  He said, 'no, I told them I had dinars and they said we'll take care of you.' ...Wells Fargo?  Yes.  I found that very interesting.  This is a pattern that must not be ignored...

*** Jeff *** This is huge. Article: "Next Monday, the Supreme Court will begin implementing the Federal Court LawYou know I'm looking for the rate to change this coming Sunday the 21st.  That's my opinion...They're talking about implementing the Federal Court Law next Monday...if this article is telling us the truth and they plan to implement the Federal Court Law that's been pending and outstanding since 2005...the only way they can implement the Federal Court Law next Monday is to change the rate on Sunday the 21st This article is huge...

:salute:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Jeff *** This is huge. Article: "Next Monday, the Supreme Court will begin implementing the Federal Court LawYou know I'm looking for the rate to change this coming Sunday the 21st.  That's my opinion...They're talking about implementing the Federal Court Law next Monday...if this article is telling us the truth and they plan to implement the Federal Court Law that's been pending and outstanding since 2005...the only way they can implement the Federal Court Law next Monday is to change the rate on Sunday the 21st This article is huge...

Is this "Federal Court Law"  the same thing as the HCL?

• Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Guru Jeff seems confident enough to call a rate change for this Sunday — it would be great if the rate does change but if it doesn’t I’m just wondering how he will circle back from that call if it’s a non event. 

Thanks Ron for keeping the news in one place. 

He is 100% sure, no doubt about it..

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Guru Jeff seems confident enough to call a rate change for this Sunday — it would be great if the rate does change but if it doesn’t I’m just wondering how he will circle back from that call if it’s a non event. 

Thanks Ron for keeping the news in one place. 

He’s called it at least 3 times before that I know of. If it doesn’t happen he will be silent for awhile and then come back a few days later like he never said it was ever going to RV and still talk about how he has always been 100% factually accurate. 😂  

• Upvote 10
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Guru Jeff seems confident enough to call a rate change for this Sunday

Jeff Also Snorts The Gel - Lining The Cans Of Spam ! :o 

Happy Thanksgiving Memedroid

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 9

9 hours ago, GregHi said:

He’s called it at least 3 times before that I know of. If it doesn’t happen he will be silent for awhile and then come back a few days later like he never said it was ever going to RV and still talk about how he has always been 100% factually accurate. 😂  

i second Gregg 100% on this one. Jeff seems to like seeing his name in print

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, GregHi said:

Mr 100% factual just posted a video saying he was going to be busy this week and not be able to make any videos or take any calls... LOL. He even disabled the comments on his videos. What’s the matter Mr home run? RV cat got your tongue? Be a man and tell all your loyal viewers why it didn’t RV as you said it would..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

12 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Mr 100% factual just posted a video saying he was going to be busy this week and not be able to make any videos or take any calls... LOL. He even disabled the comments on his videos. What’s the matter Mr home run? RV cat got your tongue? Be a man and tell all your loyal viewers why it didn’t RV as you said it would..

I saw that. 😂😂😂

No cojones to tell all his loyal viewers he was wrong again. 
No Home Run Jeff...... Three strikes, you are OUT.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 2

The sob did a video today NOT admitting he was wrong.  In fact he now states they will not be doing an RV anytime soon.  What happened to 100% facts?  The guy is a clown.  Maybe his thinking is since he has called the RV and nothing has happened, maybe he is downplaying it and something WILL happen.  HAHA

Edited by PrehistoricMan
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

The sob did a video today NOT admitting he was wrong.  In fact he now states they will not be doing an RV anytime soon.  What happened to 100% facts?  The guy is a clown.  Maybe his thinking is since he has called the RV and nothing has happened, maybe he is downplaying it and something WILL happen.  HAHA

Yep, after he said he was going to go hide for a week and sulk, he made another video.. lol He also turned comments back on so his followers can console him and tell him everything will be alright.. lol They need to ask him what the hell happened? Why hasn’t it RVed today as he said so many times it would 100%!! Where is the homerun??

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Yep, after he said he was going to go hide for a week and sulk, he made another video.. lol He also turned comments back on so his followers can console him and tell him everything will be alright.. lol They need to ask him what the hell happened? Why hasn’t it RVed today as he said so many times it would 100%!! Where is the homerun??

I am taking a week off....Now 2 videos done.  What a liar.  I am thumbing down all of his stuff.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

He is 100% sure, no doubt about it..

Well Sunday has come and gone! No RV ! Are you surprised? I wonder if Jeff went to the okie flight academy! Well Jeff, keep circling the field one day you might land! You space cadet! JMHO! 🤠

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Well Sunday has come and gone! No RV ! Are you surprised? I wonder if Jeff went to the okie flight academy! Well Jeff, keep circling the field one day you might land! You space cadet! JMHO! 🤠

Not surprised.. The sad part is i think he really believes the dates he gives.. or he is one hell of a shister.. 

Ive learned to not get set on dates and just enjoy the good news coming out. I believe it will happen on a Sunday though.

• Upvote 1