Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Opinions @ 3:20 PM CDT - 3/19/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Pimpy *** There's some things people are getting overly excited about...the budget could it be getting voted on?  That's the rumor.  We'll see.  Article:   "Parliamentary Finance: The budget is ready for voting, with the exception of a paragraph related to the Kurdistan region My understanding is that their constitutional law says they cannot pass a budget without the Kurdistan Regions part in there...Saturday were going to find out...They're talking about voting on the 21st.  That's the rumor.  We will see..(post 1 of 2).. 

*** Pimpy ***...Will they pass the budget this weekend?  Many of us want to see the budget get passed so we can see if indeed there's any changes to the exchange rate.  It's my feeling even if there is one it's not going to be like the one everybody anticipates.  It's going to be most likely put back up to where it was before...1190 dinars for every dollar.  I don't think you're going to see any major changes in the rate.  No big announcements.  Not at the moment..(Post 2 of 2).. 

*** Jeff *** Article: "Deputy: Agreement to pass the Federal Court law today and pass the budget Saturday Pass the budget Saturday...4 weeks ago I told you you were not going to see the budget until Saturday the 20th.  Boom!  Nailed it!  Budget Saturday because they don't want you to see it.  Remember I told you they're going to change the rate roughly 24 hours later...

:tiphat:Here's hoping they finally get it done ... keep praying .. RON

• Thanks 5

26 minutes ago, TexAg91 said:

As is always the case, time will indeed tell! :rolleyes:

Yeah, but "time" always translates into "soon" and that translates into many things.  And I'm sure someone will post a picture of Pres Davis skinny dipping in a snow pack just to show how low we cvan go.

• Haha 2