Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Now Have A 1 To 1 RV In Country.

Luigi1

13 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Looks like he was right about the QFS

The first Chinese bank to adopt the Quantum Financial System
https://www.fosterswiss.com/en/2021/03/15/el-primer-banco-chino-que-adopta-el-quantum-financial-system/

I’m not saying a q f s isn’t real, just what he was saying about it actually being live and operational. I’m still hoping 

• Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

If banks are adopting the system, id say its live and operational and it probably wasnt today that it went live. 

Just so we’re clear I read and followed a lot of q stuff. I wanted to believe and hope by some long shot it’s true, but I’m dealing with the current reality we find ourselves in watching the potus trip up the stairs of air force 1 so forgive me if I’m not as impressed with Charlie ward Simon parkes etc etc. you are free to believe them. We are are still on the same team... go RV go qfs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Just so we’re clear I read and followed a lot of q stuff. I wanted to believe and hope by some long shot it’s true, but I’m dealing with the current reality we find ourselves in watching the potus trip up the stairs of air force 1 so forgive me if I’m not as impressed with Charlie ward Simon parkes etc etc. you are free to believe them. We are are still on the same team... go RV go qfs

The funny thing is even today potus flying on Air Force 1 and every time he has supposedly flow on it the Call sign has never been Air Force 1 it’s call sign is NA!! Hmmmmm

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Charlie Ward says it already RVed in country.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

Charlie Ward:

NV: You were saying the Iraqi Dinar has already revalued….Is that correct?

CW: Yes….for the last 48 hours…the Iraqis within Iraq have been able to exchange 1 dinar to 1 US dollar. It will actually be a USN or US note….that process already started because their budget was approved and they have already started. This is just within Iraq.

You will only hear about this through people like us because the MSM have chosen to not tell us the truth….but, we are used to that.

Nick and Charlie then invite Iraqis living in Iraq to come on with them and tell us all about it…..

NV: So Charlie, are you suggesting we are very close to the currency revaluations now?

CW: Yes…imo we are hours away from the revaluations and the global currency reset and the QFS starting off……we are very, very close.

Everything from a “human” point of view has been done. The codes are in, the system is ready to be turned on…

All the people here and theres no in country confirmation yet???

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

How do the Iraqis get USD then? They were using more usd than dinars not to long ago

There not getting the federial reserve notes, there supposed to be getting the new quantum financial system notes.  Do your own research. 

Remember as for me its rumor until the cash is in hand but damn.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Just because its not on msm or the people you listen to doesn't mean its not true. 

So true, and remember 80% will not stop listening to msm, they will talk trash without anything to back it and they dont do there due diligence, some even work for the cabal. Even in here. Believe what you want and dont listen to the koolaid drinkers, do your homework and add puzzle pieces to the big picture. What is happening cant be undone and its a new paradigm. You either ride the wave or get destroyed by it. No one bought a single dinar thinking it was going to be pretty toilet paper. 

I believe its time, the question is becoming how the QFS plays out for the 3% that are on top of the wave.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

16 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Lots of people have been arrested for election fraud, search the web. 

Really?  Like the ones Charlie Ward said - Hillarious Clinton, Bill Clinton, and other people we have all heard of?

He says many prominent Democrats are already in Gitmo and what we see in the news and on TV are "body doubles".

Again I say, Charlie Ward is an ass.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

12 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

It's only a matter time some...Guru will claim OBiden tripping up the stairs is the signal to push the RV button.

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

How do the Iraqis get USD then? 

1.  From Selling the oil?

2. The tourists who bring dollars and then exchange their dollars for dinars?

3. Dinar dealers who buy dinars paid with dollars and then selling their to dinar investors in the us?

4. Dinar investors who sent their dollars in order to open saving account in the warka bank in iraq in the form of iqd?

5. foreign investors who come and bring dollars to build iraq country..

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

Really?  Like the ones Charlie Ward said - Hillarious Clinton, Bill Clinton, and other people we have all heard of?

He says many prominent Democrats are already in Gitmo and what we see in the news and on TV are "body doubles".

Again I say, Charlie Ward is an ass.

Or maybe he's right yet again and Biden is not the biden who was v.p 4 years ago and its an actor wearing a mask. Plenty of evidence available about that too. I understand alot of people are still asleep and dont see the "show" thats going on right in front of their faces but more and more are seeing it now.. you'll see it eventually im sure. Maybe your the ass because you're the one calling others names without the due diligence..

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Or maybe he's right yet again and Biden is not the biden who was v.p 4 years ago and its an actor wearing a mask. Plenty of evidence available about that too. I understand alot of people are still asleep and dont see the "show" thats going on right in front of their faces but more and more are seeing it now.. you'll see it eventually im sure. Maybe your the ass because you're the one calling others names without the due diligence..

We removed the show from the White House already..... 

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Oh really!  Could you post some of "all the evidence" that Biden is an actor wearing a mask?

I must have missed it because I was sleeping.  🤣

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

🤦🏻

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

Oh really!  Could you post some of "all the evidence" that Biden is an actor wearing a mask?

I must have missed it because I was sleeping.  🤣

When you click the link i posted above, look at Biden years ago (left) and the new biden (right) before you hit play the 2 pics are the background of video. Its obviously not the same person. 

The "show" we are watching has made it so obvious now but some still dont see it. Im sure it will get even more obvious for those still sleeping.. you will get it eventually, i promise👍