Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Abadi calls on Parliament to reconsider the exchange rate of the dinar

DWS112

23 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

The lopster tank is for those that do not believe in this investment anymore.  Why do some get a pass and are allowed to poisen the rest of us I will never know.  Engine1 by his own admission doesnt believe anymore and should be in the tank by now.

You are right. I really dont believe in it. But I am hanging on like the rest of you. Ya never know. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Prehistoricman, you are starting to sound like Facebook. Just because you believe 1 thing doesn't mean others are wrong. A belief is just that a belief, might be the truth might not be. Let everyone have their opinion. Just because I have lost faith in this investment doesn't mean I am wrong, also who are you to say someone belongs in the lobster tank. I speak what I read and dont read into things, I dont believe in smoke and mirrors.  What they write is what they write. Maybe who knows they might just RV but nobody knows till or if it happens. This may not make you feel warm and fuzzy but I am not here to make you feel warm and fuzzy. I am here to voice my opinion and if you dont like it to bad.   Have a great and excellent night. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Engine1 said:

Prehistoricman, you are starting to sound like Facebook. Just because you believe 1 thing doesn't mean others are wrong. A belief is just that a belief, might be the truth might not be. Let everyone have their opinion. Just because I have lost faith in this investment doesn't mean I am wrong, also who are you to say someone belongs in the lobster tank. I speak what I read and dont read into things, I dont believe in smoke and mirrors.  What they write is what they write. Maybe who knows they might just RV but nobody knows till or if it happens. This may not make you feel warm and fuzzy but I am not here to make you feel warm and fuzzy. I am here to voice my opinion and if you dont like it to bad.   Have a great and excellent night. 

If you are going to write such a long opinion, learn better grammar and how to spell.  Plus, no one really cares about your opinion. HAVE A GREAT AND EXCELLENT NIGHT. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Colickly??? Yeah like the guy who had the talking horse. His neoghbor didn't believe him so they made a bet. When they went to the barn, the guy that owned the horse grabbed a bucket of oats, stuck in the horse's face and said, "Horse, do you want some of these oats?" And the horse raised up it tail and said, "A feeeeeewwwww!!!!" 

• Haha 1

On 3/19/2021 at 10:55 AM, rvmydinar said:

If there won't be a rate change/ rv  in the budget until the end of march, then april 13/14 will be the beginning of ramadan for one whole month until may 13/14, and then, after that there will be a long holiday after the ramadan. And the month of june will be the election day. Do you think, can the cbi rv after finish the long holiday, but before the election day?

4/1/22/ is soon

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

On 3/20/2021 at 7:58 PM, dinarham said:

All you peeps that are negative on this , you have every right to your opinion ,for sure. The question is , why are you still here , just to bug us ?

Not to bug you, but for you smartasses  to see what misery us old timers have gone through. Looking at every promise that every guru made. You have no clue how it was in the old days (gurus). I havent given up, believe me. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/20/2021 at 1:04 AM, pokerplayer said:

Engine1, its not what he says, its how he says it. I agree everyone is entitled to their opinion. Be respectful in your posts is what one should do { meaning everyone }

That said, please enjoy the rest of your evening.

pp

WOKE hit you country also?

On 3/20/2021 at 6:58 PM, dinarham said:

All you peeps that are negative on this , you have every right to your opinion ,for sure. The question is , why are you still here , just to bug us ?

I’m not trying to be ugly or negative about this investment! Everyone is entitled their opinion. Like everyone else here we are betting on a RV of the Iraqi currency!!  If you want to believe it is going to RV every other Monday, God Bless you! I think the people that have been in this for over 10 years, pretty well know the drill! We that have been following the news articles for years, know that the Iraqis have already conformed to all requirements from the various powers to be, that would allow them to change their rate on their currency! Adam has spelled this out for years now! I believe he is correct in his theory of No HCL, No RV! What is promising is there is a lot of positive news coming out of Iraq! Despite all the good news, till they pass the HCL Law, what you see now, is what you get!!  This is the way I see it! I was very certain we would see some movement in the right direction, what happens is, the CBI de values the dinar to even less than a quarter of a penny! Do I believe that the Iraq dinar will RV, yes I do! The million dollar question is when! I can assure you that, yes I get down at times, we all do! But that doesn’t mean we have to get upset at each other! I really appreciate Chuck, he’s always positive, plus other members,  here on the site! I think that is what makes DV the best! I don’t go to other sites, I do hear,  what the poo roo gurus say, as  it’s brought here, by certain members, nothing wrong with that either! I have listened to Mr Brando before, I think he is like everyone else, trying to figure out when the currency will RV! The truth of the matter is there isn’t anyone who knows when the CBI will RV their currency, bottom line! I’m not trying bug anyone or speak negatively to anyone’s opinion about this investment! As far as the lobster are concerned, if Iraq was going lop their currency they could have done that 15 years ago and would not have to go through all of this process, if they were going lop their currency! So, I’m still hoping and praying for the HCL law to be passed so we could see a nice return on this investment! JMHO! Case closed!  🤠

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 4