Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Abadi calls on Parliament to reconsider the exchange rate of the dinar

DWS112

12 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Do you think so? Do you think the imf has the authority to take over the management? I just hope what you just said was right.

From what I've learned yes I do feel they can do that in order to get back the money they've loaned. I hope what I've learned is right. Especially if that was conveyed to them. Patience has never been a strong virtue of mine..this investment has helped me gain it..🙏. I personally don't see Iraq going thru all this fire with passing laws, change in leadership, reducing corruption, reducing the rate to pay down debts, connecting to banking/payment systems, etc...to not add value to their currency. I believe it's coming!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

From what I've learned yes I do feel they can do that in order to get back the money they've loaned. I hope what I've learned is right. Especially if that was conveyed to them. Patience has never been a strong virtue of mine..this investment has helped me gain it..🙏. I personally don't see Iraq going thru all this fire with passing laws, change in leadership, reducing corruption, reducing the rate to pay down debts, connecting to banking/payment systems, etc...to not add value to their currency. I believe it's coming!

We all feel happy, too if what you said is truly happening.

38 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Dretwon39 I hope you are right! I only got back involved because of the IMF and the World Bank. These morons can't even put their shirt on the right way. Prehistoricman you need to grow up! This is America and we all have a right to say what the hell we want! Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't give you the right to attempt to censor them! Hell, move to Iran, China, or Russia where they can tell you what to say and think. And just for your slick comment I am not going anywhere! I will be here when the dinar doesn't rv and they tell you to wait another year just to rub it in your face!!! #$#$%!!! These people have been doing this for the last two decades and yes I am pissed and I have every right to be!! I am sure I am not the only one!! 

Prehistoricman isn't censoring you. But like you have the right to your opinion he has the right to express his. And he did it in a hilarious way by simply capturing the tone of your posts. By now everyone knows your "pissed" and now really believe this will not RV. And you are entitled to it. And yes you are probably not the only one, but for the few who believe that, there are tons more who believe the opposite. And you can rant and rave and spew the negativity all you want with all the frustration and anger that is oozing out of you, but that's not going to change or even come close to changing those of us who believe deep down inside this IS going to RV. I'm 100 percent in this investment. I ain't going anywhere. I don't care how long it takes. The money I spent is long gone so I don't even feel cheated. In fact, I can go sell all the Dinar I have right now and make money off of it. But I'm HODLing like a tick on a dog. So, feel free as you are doing, to get it off your chest, but don't take offense to those who have grown tired of your retching all over this investment.

Do you enjoy hanging out with miserable people who have a nasty attitude about the things you love and hope for?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 5

If the rate goes back to 1190 then the currency auctions will go back to being high all over again.  As much as I hate to admit it this investment will never come to fruition.  I come to the site because it is like an addiction.  One day my addiction will evolve into something else.  The goat humping hats have had more than enough time to get their Shiite together for the people.  We can all see all they only care about how much they can siphon each and everyday.  No better than our politicians here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 3

5 hours ago, currenzcraze said:

If the rate goes back to 1190 then the currency auctions will go back to being high all over again.  As much as I hate to admit it this investment will never come to fruition.  I come to the site because it is like an addiction.  One day my addiction will evolve into something else.  The goat humping  hats have had more than enough time to get their Shiite together for the people.  We can all see all they only care about how much they can siphon each and everyday.  No better than our politicians here.

If the rate goes back to 1190, why will the currency auctions be high?

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

25 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

Will I be violating any site rules by posting a link here?

a mod will tell u that or remove the post (or u might have to send me ur dinar to get out of dv jail ) just joking of course , but im thinking ur not allowed to post links from other dinar sites not sure if this breitling is a dinar site though 🤔

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I've been really excited about this RV 3 times in the past. I learned my lesson.  Don't count count on it.

Don't get your hopes up. Don't get your hopes about something they say there going to do. look for the things that get done.

there has been progress recently and i'm hopeful but. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Let me do the typical Aritech, greedy dinar and a few others post.

GOD! THERE WILL NEVER BE AN RV.  ARGHH ARGHH ARGHH...UM, BILE BILE BILE AND VOMIT TOO.  WE WANT TO TAKE EVERYONE DOWN TO OUR BITTER LEVEL TO FEEL AS BAD AS WE DO.  IRAQ SUCKS.  THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN THIS YEAR.  ARGGHH ARGHH ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BITTER BITTER BITTER!  COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN.  WE WANT EVERYONE TO FEEL AS NEGATIVE AS US!  YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME HERE BLAH BLAH BLAH.  WE SHOULD ALL JUST BE IN THE WARM BATHTUB AND SLIT OUR WRISTS TOGETHER!!!! I WISH I HAD NEVER TOLD MY UNCLE REMUS ABOUT THIS.  HE MAKES FUN OF ME EVERYDAY.  NO ONE LOVES US!!!!  WE CANT GET LAID!  IF IT WOULD ONLY RV THEN WE WOULD....BITTER BITTER BITTER   WE ARE TOXIC AND DONT CARE ABOUT THE OTHER MEMBERS HERE.

Did I get the tone right?

You did it a little to well lol, are you one of them too?? Joke

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

a mod will tell u that or remove the post (or u might have to send me ur dinar to get out of dv jail ) just joking of course , but im thinking ur not allowed to post links from other dinar sites not sure if this breitling is a dinar site though 🤔

No it won't be from another Dinar site..Lol

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Dretwon39 I hope you are right! I only got back involved because of the IMF and the World Bank. These morons can't even put their shirt on the right way. Prehistoricman you need to grow up! This is America and we all have a right to say what the hell we want! Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't give you the right to attempt to censor them! Hell, move to Iran, China, or Russia where they can tell you what to say and think. And just for your slick comment I am not going anywhere! I will be here when the dinar doesn't rv and they tell you to wait another year just to rub it in your face!!! #$#$%!!! These people have been doing this for the last two decades and yes I am pissed and I have every right to be!! I am sure I am not the only one!! 

hee is tRyInG to cEnSoR mI.....

Nah, just me and a few others are sick to death of your belly aching.  I hope you dont act this way around family members.  Because you ARE spoiling your relationships if so.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Well Prehistoricman, if you don't like what I have to post then don't read it. Again, I will say whatever in the hell I want to!! I don't give a damn about you or people in general for that reason. I am not here to make friends, I am here to make money. I call it the way I see it and everyone has that right. I think that Iraq is in a position to RV at whatever rate they want to because of what they have accomplished in such a short period of time but from their track record they are prone to  procrastinate. If I address their procrastination from an angry point of view, that is my business. If someone says anything relating to the dinar not RV'ing, you want them to log off and not comment anymore. I noticed you named several other guys on here as well who has a different point of view. Life doesn't work that way!! So the next time you see a post from Greedy, don't read it and you won't get your panties all in a wad! Happy now? 

• Downvote 7

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

GreedyDinar07, I see Lopster tank in your future.

Just saying

pp

Why?  Because he is speaking his mind? Really. You might not like what he writes because you dont get that warm fuzzy feeling.  But what he writes is what he feels.  I know that if you dont get that warm fuzzy feeling, you dont believe what you read.  Think about this some of us have had dinar since 2005 like me and welllllllll I really dont think that this RV will happen. they have had many chances and haven't done diddly squat with their chances.  Greedydinar07. Keep on posting some of these people cant handle the truth. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Engine1 said:

Why?  Because he is speaking his mind? Really. You might not like what he writes because you dont get that warm fuzzy feeling.  But what he writes is what he feels.  I know that if you dont get that warm fuzzy feeling, you dont believe what you read.  Think about this some of us have had dinar since 2005 like me and welllllllll I really dont think that this RV will happen. they have had many chances and haven't done diddly squat with their chances.  Greedydinar07. Keep on posting some of these people cant handle the truth. 

Engine1, its not what he says, its how he says it. I agree everyone is entitled to their opinion. Be respectful in your posts is what one should do { meaning everyone }

That said, please enjoy the rest of your evening.

pp

16 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Engine1, its not what he says, its how he says it. I agree everyone is entitled to their opinion. Be respectful in your posts is what one should do { meaning everyone }

That said, please enjoy the rest of your evening.

pp

PS Engine 1, I have been in this since late 2003. Just so ya know.

pp

• Upvote 1