Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Abadi calls on Parliament to reconsider the exchange rate of the dinar

DWS112

March 19, 2021

On Friday, the head of the victory coalition Haider al-Abadi called on the House of Representatives to reconsider the exchange rate of the dinar in order to control inflation.

"The reduction in the exchange rate of the dinar has negatively affected citizens, especially those with limited income," Al-Abadi said in a tweet on Twitter followed by Alsumaria News.

He added, "With the significant increase in oil prices during the past month, I call on the House of Representatives to stand with the citizens and review the exchange rate of the dinar in order to control inflation.

The decrease in the exchange rate of the dinar has negatively affected citizens, especially those with limited income. With the significant increase in oil prices during the past month, I call on the House of Representatives to stand with the citizens and reconsider the exchange rate of the dinar in order to control inflation.
    - Haider Al-Abadi (@HaiderAlAbadi) March 19, 2021 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 8

6 minutes ago, Spartakus said:

I hope that they are thinking and talking about deleting the zeros from the rate and bring in the lower demons. So far the people in authority seem to want to go back to the old corrupt 1190 rate.

I am afraid this is what is being referenced but hopefully we get what we are all hanging around for 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

27 minutes ago, steveh12 said:

Alight!

Who peed in rvmydinar's Wheaties this morning??

Nobody. Sorry folks. I just can't help myself when iraq said the word " reconsider ". Because when iraq said the word " reconsider " , i just feel a doubt that iraq didn't take a sure and firm decision. Again, i hope i was wrong And hopefully, the cbi will release the rate at least 1:1 in the budget next week or until the end of march. If the cbi can release the rate at least 1:1 in the budget next week until the end of march 2021, then i will admit myself that i was wrong when iraq said the word " reconsider ".

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I swear him, RVmydinar3usd and greedydinar are the same person.  They all complain the same way

You got it all wrong. Three of them are different person eventhough they all complain the same way. Eventhough three of them complain the same way, it doesn't mean they are the same person.

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

By the way, what is iraq definition of " reconsider "? 

Talking at great length in circles for an undetermined amount of time, while hinting that a crisis looms as shoes fly, blame game goes into overdrive, at least one warehouse with sensitive documents burns to the ground, the IMF & WB engage in never ending negotiations that go nowhere, an MP critical to negotiations is discovered suffocated in a U-Haul on a deserted back road as are his camel & 2 goats along with a trunkful of makeup, “ unusual “ clothing and a banjo under mysterious circumstances ( this is for political deflection so everyone s eyes are off the real situation). Oh, numerous holidays are injected so nothing really gets done.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

Oh, numerous holidays are injected so nothing really gets done.

If there won't be a rate change/ rv  in the budget until the end of march, then april 13/14 will be the beginning of ramadan for one whole month until may 13/14, and then, after that there will be a long holiday after the ramadan. And the month of june will be the election day. Do you think, can the cbi rv after finish the long holiday, but before the election day?

8 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

If there won't be a rate change/ rv  in the budget until the end of march, then april 13/14 will be the beginning of ramadan for one whole month until may 13/14, and then, after that there will be a long holiday after the ramadan. And the month of june will be the election day. Do you think, can the cbi rv after finish the long holiday, but before the election day?

Impossible to know how to gauge people who are as Nucking Futs as these are

• Haha 2

THERE WILL BE NO RV PEOPLE!! WAKE UP!! They are telling us in the above article and no this is not smoke and mirrors!! Now Iran is shipping oil to China and this will effect Iraq as well and they are getting everything they deserve!! Iran has benefited more than any other Country from this total failure! I am to the point where I HATE these people and I am angry with with myself that I have been made a fool of all of these years! I can't imagine how the Iraqi people feel! The GOI won't be happy until another bomb goes off and start destroying things. It would be different if they were a little more forth coming but they are misleading everyone with all of these international meetings and signing MOUs. Now Iran is shipping oil to China and I can betcha that is just the beginning! Iran is going to do whatever in the hell they want while Iraq can't even pass a damn budget! These guys are complete idiots and when the civil war starts and Iraq sinks into the abyss of hell, they will deserve every bit of it! 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

THERE WILL BE NO RV PEOPLE!! WAKE UP!! They are telling us in the above article and no this is not smoke and mirrors!! Now Iran is shipping oil to China and this will effect Iraq as well and they are getting everything they deserve!! Iran has benefited more than any other Country from this total failure! I am to the point where I HATE these people and I am angry with with myself that I have been made a fool of all of these years! I can't imagine how the Iraqi people feel! The GOI won't be happy until another bomb goes off and start destroying things. It would be different if they were a little more forth coming but they are misleading everyone with all of these international meetings and signing MOUs. Now Iran is shipping oil to China and I can betcha that is just the beginning! Iran is going to do whatever in the hell they want while Iraq can't even pass a damn budget! These guys are complete idiots and when the civil war starts and Iraq sinks into the abyss of hell, they will deserve every bit of it! 

Then why do you still come here to make the same post EVERY frickin day?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

Because I can and I am pissed!! Up until yesterday I was positive about it. I am no longer in denial and eventually I will stop coming to this forum and a lot of other people will to after they realize what these fools are saying is real!! After all of these years they devalued the rate to solve the deficit crisis which I now understand. So now there will be no other adjustments and I believe them so don't get mad at me because I have a different opinion because I am not mad at you for believing that it will happen. I have been around for 14 #$#% years and this is the result? I have every damn right to be upset and if you stick around long enough you will be to. This budget is for the next 3 years, I believe, and there is no rate change in it. Really! When the bombs start I hope they blow up the whole damn country!! They told us they were going to reduce the rate to 1450 AND THEY DID IT!! SO WHAT IS GOING TO BE DIFFERNT THIS TIME!!!!

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Because I can and I am pissed!! Up until yesterday I was positive about it. I am no longer in denial and eventually I will stop coming to this forum and a lot of other people will to after they realize what these fools are saying is real!! After all of these years they devalued the rate to solve the deficit crisis which I now understand. So now there will be no other adjustments and I believe them so don't get mad at me because I have a different opinion because I am not mad at you for believing that it will happen. I have been around for 14 #$#% years and this is the result? I have every damn right to be upset and if you stick around long enough you will be to. This budget is for the next 3 years, I believe, and there is no rate change in it. Really! When the bombs start I hope they blow up the whole damn country!! They told us they were going to reduce the rate to 1450 AND THEY DID IT!! SO WHAT IS GOING TO BE DIFFERNT THIS TIME!!!!

👋 Bye!!! 😬

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

What some folks may not know or maybe just forgot is that Iraq has to add value to the dinar. If they don't the IMF will force the increased value & then take over the management rights. That was one of the stipulations in those loans they received from them. The dinar rate will revalue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Let me do the typical Aritech, greedy dinar and a few others post.

GOD! THERE WILL NEVER BE AN RV.  ARGHH ARGHH ARGHH...UM, BILE BILE BILE AND VOMIT TOO.  WE WANT TO TAKE EVERYONE DOWN TO OUR BITTER LEVEL TO FEEL AS BAD AS WE DO.  IRAQ SUCKS.  THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN THIS YEAR.  ARGGHH ARGHH ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BITTER BITTER BITTER!  COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN.  WE WANT EVERYONE TO FEEL AS NEGATIVE AS US!  YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME HERE BLAH BLAH BLAH.  WE SHOULD ALL JUST BE IN THE WARM BATHTUB AND SLIT OUR WRISTS TOGETHER!!!! I WISH I HAD NEVER TOLD MY UNCLE REMUS ABOUT THIS.  HE MAKES FUN OF ME EVERYDAY.  NO ONE LOVES US!!!!  WE CANT GET LAID!  IF IT WOULD ONLY RV THEN WE WOULD....BITTER BITTER BITTER   WE ARE TOXIC AND DONT CARE ABOUT THE OTHER MEMBERS HERE.

Did I get the tone right?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

Dretwon39 I hope you are right! I only got back involved because of the IMF and the World Bank. These morons can't even put their shirt on the right way. Prehistoricman you need to grow up! This is America and we all have a right to say what the hell we want! Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't give you the right to attempt to censor them! Hell, move to Iran, China, or Russia where they can tell you what to say and think. And just for your slick comment I am not going anywhere! I will be here when the dinar doesn't rv and they tell you to wait another year just to rub it in your face!!! #$#$%!!! These people have been doing this for the last two decades and yes I am pissed and I have every right to be!! I am sure I am not the only one!! 

• Downvote 8