Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 11:30 PM CDT - 3/17/2021

ronscarpa

50 minutes ago, wizard1 said:

Well if I'm not mistaken one of the main reasons for joining this site was that Adam was supposed to have arranged preferable cash in rates with institutions in different countries.

For those who are VIP.  Adam's Cash in Guide explains the benefits of joining VIP.

32 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

So that means none of dinar holders who join the VIP!" rel="">VIP will not cash in the local banks.

VIP gives members a reduced spread at local banks.  The Guide will answer your questions.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

14 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Someone on a video an hour ago said he will cash you out for free at his bank.

For free? Do you believe it? I don't. Don't you think the bank don't want to make a profit on the spread at all? Which bank owners don't want to make a profit? How can the bank survive without making a profit?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

For free? Do you believe it? I don't. Don't you think the bank don't want to make a profit on the spread at all? Which bank owners don't want to make a profit? How can the bank survive without making a profit?

Didn't see video, but I would bet there is some fine print (such as keep a significant amount in the bank for a long period of time).  I have most of mine protected from taxes, but if I do exchange any with a local bank, I will use one of Adam's recommended banks.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

No, i dont believe he will even come close to opening a bank and if he does, it will take a very long time.

• Upvote 2

Would the bank (which ever one you choose)  cash in for free...or a very nominal charge IF you open an account and agree to keep it funded for a period of time.  This frees-up a bunch of cash to lend or invest.  Millions would be available to take to market for the banks.  Just sayin!

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Bob said:

Would the bank (which ever one you choose)  cash in for free...or a very nominal charge IF you open an account and agree to keep it funded for a period of time.  This frees-up a bunch of cash to lend or invest.  Millions would be available to take to market for the banks.  Just sayin!

what you just said were correct. that made a lot of sense. is it safe to put million dollars in a bank without fdic insured? how much is covered and insured by fdic?

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Question???? So if it does come out at the 10 cents Adam says, then the banks get their spread, then you pay 35% tax......damn, I ain’t making much 💰💰 💰....anyone???

Nope, thats why i bought enough to cover my taxes and then did it again and then again.. and im thinking i might do it 1 last time tomorrow if i can find any..

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Nope, thats why i bought enough to cover my taxes and then did it again and then again.. and im thinking i might do it 1 last time tomorrow if i can find any..

that means you have to buy more more and more dinars in order to cover the high taxes, so that we can still make a decent profit. it is a good plan. not bad. i guess i will follow what you did.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Does it really matter how much you buy? You are still paying the same spread and paying the same taxes with 1 million or 100 million. Please explain to me so I can understand and if true I will Go buy more Dinar myself. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Blitz said:

Does it really matter how much you buy? You are still paying the same spread and paying the same taxes with 1 million or 100 million. Please explain to me so I can understand and if true I will Go buy more Dinar myself. 

Correct, same spread and same taxes. If i hold 10 million dinar and exchange rate is 1:1 subtract spread, taxes etc i might have 6 million usd when everything settles. Fees and taxes cost 4 million usd. 

If i buy 5 million more dinar, i can walk away with 10+ million usd after everything settles and i basically paid $5000usd to cover my $4 million in taxes. 

You're not saving anything you're just adding onto your position to cover the taxes so you can walk away with more money. 

• Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

Correct, same spread and same taxes. If i hold 10 million dinar and exchange rate is 1:1 subtract spread, taxes etc i might have 6 million usd when everything settles. Fees and taxes cost 4 million usd. 

If i buy 5 million more dinar, i can walk away with 10+ million usd after everything settles and i basically paid $5000usd to cover my $4 million in taxes. 

You're not saving anything you're just adding onto your position to cover the taxes so you can walk away with more money. 

I get that if it comes out at 1:1, but at 10 cents it’s not going to matter how much you have bc all taxes and spread will eat up any profit you make so it won’t matter how much Dinar you have, right???

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Blitz said:

I get that if it comes out at 1:1, but at 10 cents it’s not going to matter how much you have bc all taxes and spread will eat up any profit you make so it won’t matter how much Dinar you have, right???

im going to assume no matter the tax rate or any spread the more Dinar you have the more you’ll have left after the fees and taxes are paid. 

• Like 3
  • Pow! 1