Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 11:30 PM CDT - 3/17/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Frank26 *** Phase 2 - a second rate change...higher than 1 to 1?   Yes.  [IHO]  $1.45...how long will it take to collect the 3 zeros before the citizens have a second rate change increase?  I don't know...IMO it's the same amount of time that they gave them to turn in the 50 dinar note...Is that second rate increase only domestically or domestically and international It's for both sides..(Post 1 of 2)..

*** Frank26 *** I'll say this, when they do reach that benchmark, we walk into phase 3...conclusion...an area which we say all 3-zero notes that have been withdrawn from circulation allows them to finish their monetary reform and establish REER.  1 to 1 is not the Real Effective Exchange Rate and nor will  [phase 2's possible $1.45]  IMO.  This country is too powerful.  I have no idea what this [REER] is..(Post 2 of 2).. 

*** Pimpy ***...you get people out there saying, 'Hey, I'm going to get you a special contract rate.'  Does that make sense to you?   You think there's a contract that some group of people are going to get a special rate more than other people for whatever reason?  Does that make sense? ...if a bank gave groups of people different types of rates that would be a violation of the law.  We're talking about banking here people.  You can't just hand pick what rate each different group of people get...there has to be some consistency there...nobody is going to get you a special contract rate...

*** Jeff *** What's the #1 thing that they're hiding from you....?  It's the budget...why is the budget so important?  What does it mean?  What does it signify The reason I put a linchpin on it is because the budget itself is the linchpin to the rate change.  That's why they're playing the games in the media...when they finish the budget on Saturday the 20th IMO they're probably going to change the rate about 24 hours later.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 7
  • Pow! 2

54 minutes ago, pricestar8 said:

i

If it comes out at 1,45 we will be lucky to get out of the bank with 1,00 

So, would you complain about that?

Hell, I'd joyfully take $ 0.25. Just to get SOMETHING for all this time. At least we would finally see progress.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, pricestar8 said:

i

If it comes out at 1,45 we will be lucky to get out of the bank with 1,00 

After spread (let's say 10%) and taxes (I think 36% fed now and 5%+ state), I would estimate you would get less than 50% of your gross.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

I would complain

If we have a choice to choose between 0.25 or $1 or $3.22, of course we would choose $3.22. For example, on the other hand, What if we don't have a choice and the only rate is only 0.25, then what should we do? Take it or leave it as a toilet paper?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

After spread (let's say 10%) and taxes (I think 36% fed now and 5%+ state), I would estimate you would get less than 50% of your gross.

Less than 50% of our gross? Omg. This is the most difficult thing to decide whether to take it or exchange them to other countries, like canada. Do you think canada has the lowest spread and taxes?

1 minute ago, rvmydinar said:

Less than 50% of our gross? Omg. This is the most difficult thing to decide whether to take it or exchange them to other countries, like canada. Do you think canada has the lowest spread and taxes?

First of all, VIP affords better solutions. 

As I understand it, there are actually two spreads - the CBI and your local bank.  You might be able to negotiate with your local bank.

2 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

As I understand it, there are actually two spreads - the CBI and your local bank.  You might be able to negotiate with your local bank.

Two spreads? From the cbi? Why? When we exchange dinar for dollars, i thought we will only exchange them in the local bank in the us, not flying to iraq to exchange them right? Why does the cbi has anything to do when we exchange them in the us? The cbi is based in iraq, not the us. Or may be , do you think that all dinars out of iraq will return all of them back to the cbi cash reserves inside of iraq? 

2 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Two spreads? From the cbi? Why? When we exchange dinar for dollars, i thought we will only exchange them in the local bank in the us, not flying to iraq to exchange them right? Why does the cbi has anything to do when we exchange them in the us? The cbi is based in iraq, not the us. Or may be , do you think that all dinars out of iraq will return all of them back to the cbi cash reserves inside of iraq? 

Because the CBI charges the US Treasury a spread and then your local bank charges you a spread... They all gotta get theirs..... unfortunately how the world works 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Because the CBI charges the US Treasury a spread and then your local bank charges you a spread... They all gotta get theirs..... unfortunately how the world works 

Wouw. That is a robbery. Well, if that is the way the world works, then what can we do about it? Nothing? Just accept and take it right.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Wouw. That is a robbery. Well, if that is the way the world works, then what can we do about it? Nothing? Just accept and take it right.

14 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

You should read Adam's Cash in Guide.

Yes or you could hop in VIP and learn how to legally avoid taxes on gains and lessen bank spreads. There are a lot of great minds over there. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

If we have a choice to choose between 0.25 or $1 or $3.22, of course we would choose $3.22. For example, on the other hand, What if we don't have a choice and the only rate is only 0.25, then what should we do? Take it or leave it as a toilet paper?

I was speaking about the banking fees and spread being 35%. I would complain.

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Wouw. I do mind giving the bank 35%. I rather go to other banks to compare to get the lowest fees and spread. Do you know which bank has the lowest fees and spread?

Well if I'm not mistaken one of the main reasons for joining this site was that Adam was supposed to have arranged preferable cash in rates with institutions in different countries.

13 minutes ago, wizard1 said:

Well if I'm not mistaken one of the main reasons for joining this site was that Adam was supposed to have arranged preferable cash in rates with institutions in different countries.

So that means none of dinar holders who join the VIP will not cash in the local banks.

• Like 1