Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Order Of Jesuit Priests Pledges $100 Million To Pay Reparations To Blacks For Slavery…

bigwave

Order Of Jesuit Priests Pledges $100 Million To Pay Reparations To Blacks For Slavery...

Take the donations and spend them how you please...

An order of Catholic priests has pledged $100 million in reparations to the descendents of people who they owned as slaves during the early decades of the American republic.

The announcement by leaders of the Jesuit Conference of Canada and the United States is one of the largest initiatives of its kind by any institution, and the largest thus far by the church, The New York Times reported on Monday.

Keep reading…At: https://www.weaselzippers.us/

I guess I'll be the one to say it; BS. Reparations for Blacks is utter BS.

You can pay me while your at for my Irish ancestors helping free your Black asses. 

Get off your lazy asses and get to work, be responsible adults like the rest of us. What a joke.

There, I said it, now get over it! That just my Irish catholic opionion.

Hurry up and RV, you people are getting crazy.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 6

I am so tired of this BS! Let’s look at it another way. If one can prove their ancestors were slave owners, well, they paid for them and then they were out of their funds when the slaves were freed. What about reimbursement for their lost funds. You can beat this crap any way you want, but to pay for stuff that was actually commonplace and accepted over 150 years ago is just downright insane and ludicrous. This would do nothing more than cause more division and resentment. 

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

20 hours ago, wildeman said:

I guess I'll be the one to say it; BS. Reparations for Blacks is utter BS.

You can pay me while your at for my Irish ancestors helping free your Black asses. 

Get off your lazy asses and get to work, be responsible adults like the rest of us. What a joke.

There, I said it, now get over it! That just my Irish catholic opionion.

Hurry up and RV, you people are getting crazy.

Oh come on wildeman tell us how you really feel. LOL

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1