Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Opinions @ Midnight CDT - 3/16/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Jeff *** IMO Vietnam needs more time...easily another year...IMO no other currencies will go with the Iraq dinar...the Iraq dinar is the only currency you're going to see change their rate at this time. :confused2:Really..?? WHEN..??

*** Footforward *** [Q? : Frank26...said the rate will be 1$ internationally...]...as things stand there is something in place that make it actually illegal for them to come out that low. And Frank doesn't know about this. And no one else does either. Frank may also be getting misinformation.  I know I have the best source on the rate? I like Frank. This isn't anti-Frank.  In my opinion is the rate will be at least 3.50 and more likely 5.00. :drunk:...But, it would be nice, but highly unlikely..!

*** Mark *** I'm hearing the HCL will pass in Iraq on Wednesday or early Thursday…this is profit sharing for the oilfields in Iraq and Kurdistan. When this passes…I am told “BOOM” budget is done and we should have a new rate…so I am watching this very closely….

*** Pimpy *** There's nobody from an official capacity who said, 'Hey, we're going to be swapping lower denominations for higher denominations.'  That usually happens when we do what's called a LOP. That's when they knock the 3 zeros off the dinar, not the rate exchange, the dinar.  That's devaluing the dinar.  In other words on million dinar all of sudden becomes worth a thousand in ours [dollars] because they took 3 zeros off.  That's not a good thing...I never seen an official announcement that lower denomination were coming out yet.  I do know for a fact that they exist.  I got confirmation on that and I was allowed to share that information...It's just a matter of when.  That's what everybody has been waiting for. 

*** Jeff *** I've been telling you that if they're going to do the rate change this month in March, their back wall for March has to be Sunday the 21st to do it.  The reason why is because...they would need the last week of March to complete the suspended laws...they just need one reading and they're done...we're in great shape...

*** Frank26 ***  We have a date. It's a solid date.  At the onset it will come out at a rate 1 to 1 IMO.  That rate will be domestically and internationally recognized.  This is the process of monetary reform - the lava flow that we call the redenomination, the revaluation and now finally the reinstatement...this phase is approaching us in the near proximal future..(Post 1 of 1).. 

*** Frank26 ***    1 to 1 ... Inside of Iraq you're going to have one dinar.  What are you going to have in the the other hand?  A dollar..NO..!  They base it on the exchange rate of the dollar.  They don't have any dollars in their country...a dinar is a dinar inside the country of Iraq.  The value of that dinar is equivalent of an American dollar.  Not bad.  You got purchasing power. Outside of Iraq it depends on what you want to convert it into...Let me ask you this. Outside of Iraq I have a 25K note in my hand - What do I have in my other hand and I'm an American citizen?  $25,000 dollars... Internationally it's a completely different ball game..(Post 2 of 2).. 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

31 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Footforward *** I like Frank

*** Frank26 ***  We have a date. It's a solid date.

Wtf - Did U Know That These Two Were Dating Before U Posted This Captain Ron ? :o 

face palm GIF by Captain Obvious

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1