Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A New Date & Rate.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Frank26 has the date & rate.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

KTFA:

Coco: This is the time frame Kuwait reinstated their currency. I've been waiting for this time frame since last summer. Perfect timing for a long holiday and the people off from work.

Pattycakes77: I agree. My fingers are crossed for this weekend.

Samson: Kurdistan announces the suspension of the official working hours for 5 days on the occasion of the Nowruz holidays

03/16/2021 16:12:32

The Kurdistan Regional Government issued, on Tuesday, a decision to suspend official working hours in government departments and institutions for a period of five days on the occasion of Nowruz holidays.

Government spokesman Gutiar Adel said in a statement that it had been decided to suspend work hours on the occasion of Nowruz holidays, from the 21st to the 25th of this March. He explained, that {Sunday, Monday and Tuesday} of next week is an official holiday on the occasion of Nowruz holidays, and that {Wednesday and Thursday} of the same week are also an official holiday in government institutions.

3-16-2021   Intel Guru Frank26:

1 to 1 ... Inside of Iraq you're going to have one dinar.  What are you going to have in the the other hand?   A dollar?  NO!  They base it on the exchange rate of the dollar.  They don't have any dollars in their country...a dinar is a dinar inside the country of Iraq.  The value of that dinar is equivalent of an American dollar.  Not bad.  You got purchasing power.  Outside of Iraq it depends on what you want to convert it into...Let me ask you this.  Outside of Iraq I have a 25K note in my hand - What do I have in my other hand and I'm an American citizen?  $25,000 dollars... Internationally it's a completely different ball game...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found these...

3-16-2021   Intel Guru Frank26:  it's a completely different Ball Game...

Weegie - Nobody Wants To Hear From Ball Park Frank ! :o 

ylp5R4B.gif

Or About Him Trying Play - Hide The Wiener ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Weegie - Nobody Wants To Hear From Ball Park Frank ! :o 

ylp5R4B.gif

Or About Him Trying Play - Hide The Wiener ...

:D  :D  :D 

And here I though TNT Tony was the only one hanging outside the bank eating Franks!! 

:o Oops my bad! That was uncalled for!! Bad Clooney!!

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Samson: from the 21st to the 25th of this March.

Guru Frank26:

1 to 1 ... Inside of Iraq you're going to have one dinar. 

Samson? Where is delila? Next week, we are going to get rich rich rich folks. And we should prepare big suitcases and make an appointment with the teller in advance ( this week ). We should be very happy and celebrate when this will really really really be over next week folks.

32 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Samson? Where is delila? Next week, we are going to get rich rich rich folks. And we should prepare big suitcases and make an appointment with the teller in advance ( this week ). We should be very happy and celebrate when this will really really really be over next week folks.

🤦🏻

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

I know that you disagree that it is going to rv next week because noone hasn't been predicting right about the date. That's why you don't have to believe it. Just wait and see what it is going to happen next week.

👍 Have heard next week for so many years it makes me want to throw up all over myself sooooooooooooo your next week is no different from any other next week for the last 10+ years!!!!! 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

👍 Have heard next week for so many years it makes me want to throw up all over myself sooooooooooooo your next week is no different from any other next week for the last 10+ years!!!!! 😂

You could be right. And, you don't have to worry about it because i am already preparing for the worst case scenario if it won't rv next week.