Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM MONTANA CHAT

lost one

2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Adam may be talking to his contacts and the way things are playing out with the HCL

"Iraqi Business News is reporting that the Oil and Gas Law appears to be in the final stretches".

He thinks this is closing and putting his efforts there.  :praying:

Let's pray and hope that the rv we all are waiting for almost 18 years comes to fruition s**n ( did i say the four letter words again? )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I kind of feel like this chat is a therapy session and I would like to say i have been in this investment since 2004 and I joined DV in 2010. So around 16 years and i like ChuckFinley thought it may have a return on Investment alot sooner and not such a long ride! But I think it has been the journey with this little community that has made it much more enjoyable even for not knowing anyone here and wishing when we reach the destination and we have a RV. I hope many can make it to belize and will have the chance to meet many of you i feel as friends even we have never met.

So here is hoping and praying we are close     go RVVV

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Um,because we want to see an RV before were all dead. Seems like a good reason to me.

So 17+ yrs. is long enough for this Investment for me. We all want to retire like..............NOW

pp

What do you mean NOW,  I was ready to retire 12 years ago :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Pow! 6

2007 for me. The first of several purchases was at Chase back then lol. Still in the Chase bank envelope lol. Hope the HCL is getting sorted out. Fool heartedly listened to so many Gurus back then lol. They were RV-ing each week lol. Thanks Chuck for that update on the HCL headline. @ChuckFinley 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

I guess I’ve always had faith in this Dinar gamble. The first Dinar I bought was from a little Iraqi kid working with us, I gave him 670.00 an he brought me back a million Dinar the next day. 
The real faith I suppose in this giant bet was giving an Iraqi woman, total stranger 2,000 US dollars an one million Dinar to open me a Warka Bank account. She was a friend of a friend, it all worked out. 
Folks I gotta believe our time is near, I’m hoping that this Ramadan the Iraqi people will have much to be thankful for, along with us of course....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I just turned 20 years on this deal myself. I as young when I got in, my kids where middle school. Now I am a Grand Father :lol:.

I felt for sure 3 to 5 years when  I got in. Little did I know that "soon" and "I the coming days" meant years.  :lol:

I bought my first Dinar on March 4, 2010 and was a nervous wreck if my check was going to get to Ali before the RV happened because I was told it was going to happen any minute. I was so glad when I knew my check arrived in time! 😁 “Any minute” has meant a decade for me but I’ve “met’ a lot of nice people on this ride. I’m just ready for the ride to be over. 🙄😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

I"ll have to pull my receipt but it was 2005 or 2006 - I bought from Wells Fargo - was so nervous that thought my heart was jumping out of my chest. My chiropractor told me about it and that it was going to RV like "right now!" And I waited and thought it over - I intended to pass, but I thought "what if" this is true and I didn't buy any dinar - and all my friends became millionaires or at least better off. Decided to buy what  could afford to lose or would piddle away on stupid stuff. Never looked back. Joined DV in 2010 - Christmas time - my present to me and has been a great gift to myself - lots of laughs along the way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

We got our first bunch of dinars back in 2010 (if I remember correctly) from one of my husband’s clients. He used to pay my husband in dinar for doing his taxes every year. We took a cruise to the Bahamas in 2013, no internet service for a week, I was convinced they were going to RV that week and we wouldn’t know! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I bought my first million of dinar while stationed at Fort Drum New York. The soldiers returning from deployment purchased a lot from downrange and said this was the best investment ever. Since then I purchased more and I do not regret it. The year was 2009.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7