Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Noontime Opinions @ 12:10 AM CDT - 3/15/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Jeff *** No one knows what the rates going to be...I feel the true final rate will be around $3.80.  that's my opinion.  I want to put out a possibility...Iraq devalued their currency to get 3 zero notes out of circulation in Iraq.  They could do something similar to that for you and I.  They could release a sucker rate of 1 to 1...They did it for 90 days in Iraq with the devaluation - I think they'll do this 1 to 1 sucker rate again for 90 days.  You're gonna want to pay attention...after that 90 days that's when they would hike it...around Sunday June 20th.  [Post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

*** Footforward *** [Q? Any news about the meeting about dinars value?] I honestly wouldn't pay a lot of attention to those meetings. I don't think they're going to be very telling. Iraq at least publicly has been going around in circles for months now... What I will say for sure is there's tons of misinformation coming out of Iraq on purpose right now.  This has been the case for about the last 6 months especially.

:salute:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

Added @ 1:30 PM CDT:

*** Jeff ***What should you do with the one dollar sucker rate? ...most people will have some quick bills they have to pay so a simple recommendation maybe just go exchange...just enough money to keep your head above water...and then once the rate goes up to a higher mark after the 90 days then you can go cash out the bulk of it.  But even after 90 days the rate can still go higher than that so I don't recommend rushing this thing.  You have to remain patient with it. [Post 2 of 2] .. [Note: Consult your professional financial advisors at the appropriate time to build the right strategy for you and your family's specific circumstances.]

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Jeff ***What should you do with the one dollar sucker rate? ...most people will have some quick bills they have to pay so a simple recommendation maybe just go exchange...just enough money to keep your head above water...and then once the rate goes up to a higher mark after the 90 days then you can go cash out the bulk of it.  But even after 90 days the rate can still go higher than that so I don't recommend rushing this thing.  You have to remain patient with it. [Post 2 of 2] .. [Note: Consult your professional financial advisors at the appropriate time to build the right strategy for you and your family's specific circumstances.]

Not to mention there might be a limited time to exchange. Might not have any choice. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

32 minutes ago, sgtsanders said:

I’ll take that sucker rate all day long!!!!! 1:1 will put a smile on my face!!!! Call me a sucker, won’t hurt my feelings at all!!!!! GOD is good!!!

16 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I totally agree!! I’m all in at 1:1 💰💰💰💰

At 1:1 you will see the biggest run to the bank in human history. Yup, I will be in that mob camped outside till it’s my turn. 🤑🤑🤑

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Jeff ***What should you do with the one dollar sucker rate? ...most people will have some quick bills they have to pay so a simple recommendation maybe just go exchange...just enough money to keep your head above water...and then once the rate goes up to a higher mark after the 90 days then you can go cash out the bulk of it.  But even after 90 days the rate can still go higher than that so I don't recommend rushing this thing

wouw. before you always mentioned the date on march 21, now you mention the sucker rate at 1:1. did you predict the date and the sucker rate using a crystal ball? so the date on march 21 with the sucker rate at 1:1, is this what you saw in your crystal ball? again, since you feel confident about the date on march 21 and the sucker rate 1:1, i wish you are really really right this time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RV MY DINAR 3USD said:

wouw. before you always mentioned the date on march 21, now you mention the sucker rate at 1:1. did you predict the date and the sucker rate using a crystal ball? so the date on march 21 with the sucker rate at 1:1, is this what you saw in your crystal ball? again, since you feel confident about the date on march 21 and the sucker rate 1:1, i wish you are really really right this time.

After the 21st comes and goes, I wonder what the next exchange date will be???????????

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

19 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Jeff ***once the rate goes up to a higher mark after the 90 days then you can go cash out the bulk of it.  But even after 90 days the rate can still go higher than that so I don't recommend rushing this thing.  

For example, if the iqd rv at 1:1 on april 1 and the cbi give one month of exchange period until april 30. So from may 01 onward, all old notes are invalid because all old notes have to be exchanged with new lower denoms during one month ( april 1 - april 30 ) only. After few months, the cbi rv the iqd for the second time at $4 and give 1 month of exchange period from july 01 - july 31, but this time the cbi is allowed new lower denoms only ( because old dinars were already invalid until april 30 ) to be exchanged for dollars. Then, what should folks do?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, wizard1 said:

There seems to be a lot of uncertainty, why doesn't Adam come on and give us his opinion and some possibilities for those that are not going off shore.

C'mon, there is no uncertainty. You are just thinkig that these gurus know something. Remember what Ron alwas says, Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

• Like 2