Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:45 AM CST - 3/12/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Mnt Goat *** All the news this week is about passing some much-needed legislation in parliament. Right now there are two laws on the table to vote on. The Federal Court Law and the 2021 Budget. We were originally told earlier this week the budget would be voted on in next Monday’s session but now we are told it will be held up due to the also wanting to take up the Federal Court Law in the same session. The law is still being fine-tuned.

*** Jeff *** There are no "tiers". That's a scam. There isn't two different rates. You don't have a contract rate and a market rate. Contract rates don't exist...it's all lies and B.S...ignore those who tell you that there are..!  And, under no circumstances let them handle your Dinar. RON

:salute:
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

Hey Mr. Ron you post these Guru statements, then put a disclaimer, stating no really knows what will happen. My question are you affiliated with this site? And why don't these Guru show up themselves? I'm just curious... 

• Thanks 1

RayRat's list of different rates he talked about over the years...there are even many more rates listed below...He's not called the Rat for nothing.

1-Fixed rate.

2-International rate.

3-Non disclosed rate.

4-Hidden rate.

5-VIP rate.

6-WF bank rate.

7-Project rate.

8-China rate.

9-Non disclosure rate.

10-Whale rate.

11-UST rate.

12-Contract rate.

13-Group rate.

14-Internet rate.

14-Reno rate.

15-Floating rate.

16-Sucker rate.

17-FOREX rate.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

Hey Mr. Ron you post these Guru statements, then put a disclaimer, stating no really knows what will happen. My question are you affiliated with this site? And why don't these Guru show up themselves? I'm just curious... 

Hi yota691 ... first, I don't consider anyone a guru, I just post opinions that are out there in the Dinar Community from several who have been on this ride for years. As you can note I basically discard the obvious pumpers and "hey look at me" guys. I've been on this ride since 2009, and joined DV in Jan 2010. I was a newshound like you, so Adam made me a Moderator; and I served in that capacity for many years. As more people started posting news I slowly drifted to posting less, but continued to read more opinions - I joined several forums just to stay abreast of what others thought. Then about 3 years ago I started back up and basically posted CBI data and opinions, with a few occasional articles.

As to my disclaimer - it's a fact that NO ONE REALLY KNOWS what will happen, and I don't want anyone taking someone's opinion that is posted as Gospel truth or fact. NO...I'm not affiliated with any other site other than to see what others are saying and bring them over for our members to see what is being said in the community. I have been a Dinar Vet all along.  I've become a bit lazy and don't wander around like I used to. It appears that our members do read them and take some interest in them, and have a variety of opinions about them - as we all do. I hope this answers your questions adequately. Thanks for all your hard work. Be blessed ... :salute:RON

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Pow! 1

25 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

It appears that our members do read them and take some interest in them, and have a variety of opinions about them - as we all do. I hope this answers your questions adequately.

I read most most of them Ron.  They are hilarious and great entertainment. The names of these so called Gurus are worth a laugh all by themselves.  I know of no one who takes these guys seriously.  If they do I’ve got some great Real Estate in Chernobyl I would like to drop on them.  

I haven’t seen the Taco Guru yet but I’m sure he will pop up before too long.  Just don’t mess with his Guacamole’s 

2BD17364-DDDC-43EE-A3C4-D64431BE6512.gif.32df35fa4ad012415e9c276812cefe73.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I read most most of them Ron.  They are hilarious and great entertainment. The names of these so called Gurus are worth a laugh all by themselves.  I know of no one who takes these guys seriously.  If they do I’ve got some great Real Estate in Chernobyl I would like to drop on them.  

I'm with you Pitcher ... There are a few gifted people out there, but they aren't followed much by the ordinary crowd. I only check on them occasionally, but don't often post because their info is too long and sometimes complicated. I really appreciate when you post your insights. Bless you brother ... Ron

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

RayRat's list over the years...

Weegie - There Isn’t An ‘E’ At The End Of The Word ‘Rat’ On Ur ‘Rat List’ ! :o 

And Hopefully Ray Is A ‘Fixed’ Rat ...

1-Fixed rate.

2-International rate.

3-Non disclosed rate.

4-Hidden rate.

5-VIP rate.

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Between myself and another doctor friend in New Zealand we hold more than a 500 million  IQD, plus what I have in Warka Bank.

Wouw over 500 million iqd? Ron, You must be one of the big whales. Even if it rv at a dime ( according to adam's prediction ), you still make a nice ROI.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

By the way yota691 ... I'm very heavily invested in the IQD, probably more than most. Between myself and another doctor friend in New Zealand we hold more than a 500 million  IQD, plus what I have in Warka Bank. Half of these are in a Charitable Trust. I'm not a flake or a fly-by-night member. I know much more than I say or post; and rarely post my opinion other than to correct misinformation or a challenge from someone. Let's hope and pray this ride will be over soon. Blessings ... RON

Very Impressive Ron thanks for sharing this personal information as most wouldn’t!! Glad to see how much you believe in this investment also and I pray we are finally at the end of this road so we may all do some good with it!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

I'm with you Pitcher ... There are a few gifted people out there, but they aren't followed much by the ordinary crowd. I only check on them occasionally, but don't often post because their info is too long and sometimes complicated. I really appreciate when you post your insights. Bless you brother ... Ron

Ron,

Appreciate your posts for sure.. Would you mind posting the longer stuff that you feel is not being discussed by the masses if its not to much trouble? 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

By the way yota691 ... I'm very heavily invested in the IQD, probably more than most. Between myself and another doctor friend in New Zealand we hold more than a 500 million  IQD, plus what I have in Warka Bank. Half of these are in a Charitable Trust. I'm not a flake or a fly-by-night member. I know much more than I say or post; and rarely post my opinion other than to correct misinformation or a challenge from someone. Let's hope and pray this ride will be over soon. Blessings ... RON

Hey Ron, glad to know Im not the only one, that swung off, deeply, with Dinar, My brother thought I was nutzz, we got this my friend!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3