Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

And so it begins! A new type of discrimination!

tjokie

This article states that "a majority" of Americans support restricting the rights of American Citizens who have NOT been vaccinated!  They polled 1,005 people!  The US population is something like 330,000,000+ ! If I'm figuring it right, that's around 0.0000030455% of the population!  Really?!  Think about how many people will be mislead by the headline and not even bother to read the article to see how ludicrous this is!  But still, the bigger issue is that this could go bad in soooo many ways.  Think about Nazi Germany, the Civil War, China restricting rights, Communism...

Just think about how far this kind of thinking and selective journalism can go!

Americans support restricting unvaccinated people from offices, travel: Reuters poll

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/americans-support-restricting-unvaccinated-people-from-offices-travel-reuters-poll/ar-BB1ewbO8?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz

• Pow! 6

1 minute ago, Sage449 said:

330,000,000 and at least 81 million are sheeple. You're so right - they won't read the rest and won't bother to think, just react and say that's a great idea and go along with it. Sheeple!

I disagree, I think people are waking up to at least one thing. DON'T TRUST GOVERNMENT. 

These Masters of Chaos ruining our country are most likely going to go way too far here. Pushing this issue is going to get the Lunatic leftists killed. News of the adverse effects of the vaccines is spreading. Thus when the Lunatic leftists try to force this on students more than 50 percent of parents will simply pull their children out. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, tjokie said:

This article states that "a majority" of Americans support system" rel="">support restricting the rights of American Citizens who have NOT been vaccinated!  They polled 1,005 people!  The US population is something like 330,000,000+ ! If I'm figuring it right, that's around 0.0000030455% of the population!  Really?!  Think about how many people will be mislead by the headline and not even bother to read the article to see how ludicrous this is!  But still, the bigger issue is that this could go bad in soooo many ways.  Think about Nazi Germany, the Civil War, China restricting rights, Communism...

Just think about how far this kind of thinking and selective journalism can go!

Americans support system" rel="">support restricting unvaccinated people from offices, travel: Reuters poll

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/americans-support-restricting-unvaccinated-people-from-offices-travel-reuters-poll/ar-BB1ewbO8?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz

That's about an average sized sampling for any poll....I believe 3000 is the largest I've seen....

It's just a means for those in power to trick/mislead the sheeple.....     CL

• Upvote 2

LGD I'm not there with you yet - I listen to the ones that have moved into a previously red state that is now if not purple really moved to the blue side and they march along and tout the government line with the vaccine. I've received at least four phone calls from my county to get scheduled for the vaccine. I delete them, I block the numbers - but they still contact me and push for the vaccine. I'm sure I'll be relegated to staying at home, not go anywhere because I refuse the vaccine. Nor will I be able to do any international travel because my passport will not pass muster - it won't show that I've had the vaccine nor am I willing to get it. 

So while you believe that people are "waking up" not so much where I live and it will be a long arduous slow process. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

yea, they prob just call up all there friends, or actually just make it up on the spot!

I was taking a "digital literacy" class last march right when the toilet paper debacle hit, and i remember one of the assignments was that we had to check the methodology of the factchecker.org, snopes and some other foundation who are the self elected "fact checkers" and by the way we had to use them as our source!! But i argued that the fact checkers, when you actually go to validate their methodology, they say, "if something happens across the country, they will make a phone call, and if they don't call back we say we tried" !!!! That is not fact checking. And my argument was that no single entity or group could ever truly "fact check" anything because even if you were at the scene of the crime, experience has shown me that even those peoples stories conflict.

I remember i was at a family gathering some years back, and there were like 5 of my bros and sisters standing in a circle with my dad, and somebody brought up a " remember when" and everybody agreed that the situation happened,  As im listening to a few recantings, my brain seized and i was like, "WOAH!, that is not at all how i remember it!" ...it was profound for me cuz it made me realize that our memories are phantoms!!!!!

So even if you were at the scene your are still no good. Every single human projects there feeling onto the picture show...none of it is the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think about that!!!!!!!!!!!

Reality is only in the present! And even then are you aware that you are only in the present. Some live in the past and future!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

LGD I'm not there with you yet - I listen to the ones that have moved into a previously red state that is now if not purple really moved to the blue side and they march along and tout the government line with the vaccine. I've received at least four phone calls from my county to get scheduled for the vaccine. I delete them, I block the numbers - but they still contact me and push for the vaccine. I'm sure I'll be relegated to staying at home, not go anywhere because I refuse the vaccine. Nor will I be able to do any international travel because my passport will not pass muster - it won't show that I've had the vaccine nor am I willing to get it. 

So while you believe that people are "waking up" not so much where I live and it will be a long arduous slow process. 

If that happens there will be some kind of black market. Heres what i would do. Find a nurse friend. Or if i don't have a nurse friend, flash some silver or gold, to agree to empty the needle in the trash...plus there will be many of nurses and doctors that know this is BS....Or we could just straight up not believe it, and ACT like we are free to go! And Go! 

• Like 2

PeaceSign, reading your family story reminded me it is each of us "our truth" or how we see the situation or remember it. I've had same discussions with family or friends and in the back of my mind I've wondered which of us wasn't really at the event. The facts presented were so different.  Amazing what we recall and what sticks with us. Good reminder. 

• Upvote 2

Unfortunately, the Bleeple Sheeple "accepting" "chronic" "pharmaceutical" "assisted" "suicide" will LIKELY ONLY HAVE TO ENDURE THE SUSPENSE AND PAIN FOR NOMINALLY eight (8) months.

The acute "pharmaceutical" "assisted" "suicide" rate is BAD enough.

The COVID-19 mRNA "vaccine" CONSEQUENCES are IRREVERSIBLE.

One (1) HIT AND THAT IS IT!!!

Amazing the NEXT wave of COVID-19 Pandemic Hysteria Bleeple Sheeple COVID-19 mRNA "vaccination" Disease.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

Well, at least the "infected" Bleeple Sheeple WILL NOT BE HYSTERIC FOR VERY LONG!!!

Honestly, come 2022, there WILL NOT be many, if ANY, around to force vaccinations. Undertaking should be a profitable enterprise so maybe load up on undertaking stocks (mortuaries, crematories, etc.). Buy a backhoe, get the necessary LLC SubChapter S set up, licenses, etc.

Hey, I've got a Sig Sauer SP-2022 in 9mm!!!

SWEET!!!

SP2022 Nitron Carry

READY FOR THEE ZOMBIE ALPACCA LIPS!!!

But, HEY, if THAT doesn't stop 'em, pretty sure THIS ONE WILL!!!

image.jpeg.ac3f3f3680aaf4f63cbda63c8bb29c06.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Unfortunately, the Bleeple Sheeple "accepting" "chronic" "pharmaceutical" "assisted" "suicide" will LIKELY ONLY HAVE TO ENDURE THE SUSPENSE AND PAIN FOR NOMINALLY eight (8) months.

Amazing the NEXT wave of COVID-19 Pandemic Hysteria Bleeple Sheeple COVID-19 mRNA "vaccination" Disease.

Well, at least the "infected" Bleeple Sheeple WILL NOT BE HYSTERIC FOR VERY LONG!!!

Honestly, come 2022, there WILL NOT be many, if ANY, around to force vaccinations. Undertaking should be a profitable enterprise so maybe load up on undertaking stocks (mortuaries, crematories, etc.). Buy a backhoe, get the necessary LLC SubChapter S set up, licenses, etc.

SWEET!!!

SP2022 Nitron Carry

Love the SIG!! Have a couple myself!!👍🇺🇸

• Pow! 3

3 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

"Do you feel lucky punk? Well do you?" Nice cannon!!!

Oh, YEAH, MD11Fr8Dawg!!!

AND I have seven different hand loads to match!!!

I even cast my own 440 grain lead gas check chronographing at 1,550 ft/s out the wazoo, er, muzzle (well, OK, at about four (4) yards since the muzzle blast works wonders ANY closer). Gives me a sense of "accomplishment" when I pull THAT trigger!!!

NO "weenie" "factory" "loads" FOR ME!!!

2 hours ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Love the SIG!! Have a couple myself!!👍🇺🇸

HOOAH, Kind Sir!!!

• Upvote 3

On 3/12/2021 at 4:55 PM, PeaceSign said:

If that happens there will be some kind of black market. Heres what i would do. Find a nurse friend. Or if i don't have a nurse friend, flash some silver or gold, to agree to empty the needle in the trash...plus there will be many of nurses and doctors that know this is BS....Or we could just straight up not believe it, and ACT like we are free to go! And Go! 

I've already considered this option and even broached the subject with my own doctor. As always a little bit of money will solve the problem. And as Synopsys said above, the death rate of the vaccine itself will eliminate the problem. Sounds cold blooded to look at it this way but the people falling for this crap are bringing it upon themselves. 

I recently read a meme that said why don't we eliminate the warning labels and let nature take its course. 

Well nature is about to do just that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/19/2021 at 11:00 AM, Synopsis said:

SWEET!!!

SP2022 Nitron Carry

AND load up on cryptocurrencies too.