Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The dollar exchange rate ... an expected date for a new high and two `` obstacles '' that prevent a return to the price of 1200 dinars

yota691

The dollar exchange rate ... an expected date for a new high and two `` obstacles '' that prevent a return to the price of 1200 dinars

3,607 Economie 03/2021/11 21:01 Baghdad today -

Baghdad Between broad hopes relying on parliamentary statements that it could be modified and reduced, and a reality that imposes itself day after day, economists confirm that changing the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, which is more than 1450 officially, and in the local market faces many obstacles. Economic expert Rasem Al-Akidi set, Thursday 3/11-2021, an expected date that may witness a new rise in the value of the dinar against the dollar. Al-Aqidi said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), "The markets are affected by rumors, news and statements related to the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar, especially since some of them are issued by political blocs demanding the return of the exchange rate to its previous position on the assumption that the financial crisis that emerged months ago was due to The decline in selling oil prices, but the situation is different now with the rise in prices, meaning that there is no justification left. " Al-Aqidi added, "The change of the dollar’s exchange rate by the state and subjecting it to speculation through supply and demand came to add additional funds to the budget and stop the currency drain and its exit from the country because of the old exchange rate." He pointed out that "the news and statements, a large part of which are issued by political forces, have already pushed them to refrain from withdrawing the dollar and replacing it with the local currency. Many merchants and importers have also pushed for waiting and deliberation in import operations awaiting the settlement of the budget that has been postponed for months due to multiple obstacles, and this matter in its entirety created a recession In the Iraqi market, as well as the effects of the embargo and other things, all of which contributed to the doubling of the recession and the lack of economic activity. " He continued, "Adopting the budget will end the controversy, the markets will return to normal, and the dollar will start to rise because everyone will absorb the shock and the new conditions that will impose its decision on the markets." Economist: The conflicting positions and statements confused the market In turn, the economic expert, Abdul Rahman Al-Mashhadani, identified, today, Thursday, obstacles to returning to the old exchange rate or modification to the current exchange rate value, while he warned of a large APAC in the Iraqi market. The expert, Abdul Rahman Al-Mashhadani, said in an interview with (Baghdad Today) in response to the news about adjusting the new exchange rate or returning to the old rate, that “rumors that start causing confusion in the Iraqi market, even if they consist of demands from parliamentarians to return to the exchange rate. the old ". Al-Mashhadani added, "Iraqi merchants have refrained from importing because of objecting to the new price, as well as fear of the possibility of adjusting the price again," indicating that "it is not easy to return to the old price or to amend the new one, because this process will cause greater confusion in the Iraqi market and this." First obstacle. " The economist added, "The exchange rate adjustment has passed for more than 4 months, and the price has stabilized, and the process led to an increase in the value of the property and imported goods due to the high value of the dollar, and this is a second real obstacle." Representatives in Parliament and other officials are calling for a return to the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to what it was before it was raised, or reduced to 1300 instead of the current price that was allocated in the draft Federal Budget Law for 2021. Experts in economics expect price stability in the Iraqi market permanently after the approval of the general budget for 2021.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, yota691 said:

3,607 Economie 03/2021/11 21:01 Baghdad today -

Baghdad Between broad hopes relying on parliamentary statements that it could be modified and reduced, and a reality that imposes itself day after day, economists confirm that changing the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, which is more than 1450 officially, and in the local market faces many obstacles. Economic expert Rasem Al-Akidi set, Thursday 3/11-2021, an expected date that may witness a new rise in the value of the dinar against the dollar. Al-Aqidi said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), "The markets are affected by rumors, news and statements related to the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar, especially since some of them are issued by political blocs demanding the return of the exchange rate to its previous position on the assumption that the financial crisis that emerged months ago was due to The decline in selling oil prices, but the situation is different now with the rise in prices, meaning that there is no justification left. " Al-Aqidi added, "The change of the dollar’s exchange rate by the state and subjecting it to speculation through supply and demand came to add additional funds to the budget and stop the currency drain and its exit from the country because of the old exchange rate." He pointed out that "the news and statements, a large part of which are issued by political forces, have already pushed them to refrain from withdrawing the dollar and replacing it with the local currency. Many merchants and importers have also pushed for waiting and deliberation in import operations awaiting the settlement of the budget that has been postponed for months due to multiple obstacles, and this matter in its entirety created a recession In the Iraqi market, as well as the effects of the embargo and other things, all of which contributed to the doubling of the recession and the lack of economic activity. " He continued, "Adopting the budget will end the controversy, the markets will return to normal, and the dollar will start to rise because everyone will absorb the shock and the new conditions that will impose its decision on the markets." Economist: The conflicting positions and statements confused the market In turn, the economic expert, Abdul Rahman Al-Mashhadani, identified, today, Thursday, obstacles to returning to the old exchange rate or modification to the current exchange rate value, while he warned of a large APAC in the Iraqi market. The expert, Abdul Rahman Al-Mashhadani, said in an interview with (Baghdad Today) in response to the news about adjusting the new exchange rate or returning to the old rate, that “rumors that start causing confusion in the Iraqi market, even if they consist of demands from parliamentarians to return to the exchange rate. the old ". Al-Mashhadani added, "Iraqi merchants have refrained from importing because of objecting to the new price, as well as fear of the possibility of adjusting the price again," indicating that "it is not easy to return to the old price or to amend the new one, because this process will cause greater confusion in the Iraqi market and this." First obstacle. " The economist added, "The exchange rate adjustment has passed for more than 4 months, and the price has stabilized, and the process led to an increase in the value of the property and imported goods due to the high value of the dollar, and this is a second real obstacle." Representatives in Parliament and other officials are calling for a return to the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to what it was before it was raised, or reduced to 1300 instead of the current price that was allocated in the draft Federal Budget Law for 2021. Experts in economics expect price stability in the Iraqi market permanently after the approval of the general budget for 2021.

No mention of moving to an Open market after placing the dinar back to the old rate , and discussion in this article of changing product prices back to where they were , so where is the purchasing power they have been promising the citizens . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

An economist expects a representative decision related to the exchange rate that paves the way for market stability

3,962 Economie 2021/03/11 18:47 Baghdad today -

Baghdad The economic expert, Rasim Al-Aqidi, predicted, today, Thursday, the date of price stability in the Iraqi market, while noting that the news and statements issued by political forces prompted many traders and importers to consider import operations. "The markets are affected by rumors, news and statements related to the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar, especially since some of them are issued by influential political blocs demanding the return of the exchange rate to its previous position," said Rasim Al-Aqidi. Al-Aqidi added, "The change of the dollar’s exchange rate by the state and subjecting it to speculation through supply and demand came in order to alleviate the problem of foreign currency exiting outside the borders due to the low exchange rate by purchasing goods that the country does not need, which leads to a reduction in imports, and this allows space. The largest for domestic products in marketing and consumption. " He continued, "The news and statements issued by political forces prompted them to refrain from withdrawing the dollar and replacing it with the local currency. It also prompted many merchants and importers to wait and deliberate in import operations, awaiting the settlement of the budget deferred for months, which created a recession in the Iraqi market." The economic expert stressed, "The approval of the budget by a representative decision will end the debate, and the markets will return to normal, and everyone will absorb the shock and the emerging conditions that will impose its decision on the markets."

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

He pointed out that "the news and statements, a large part of which are issued by political forces, have already pushed them to refrain from withdrawing the dollar and replacing it with the local currency. Many merchants and importers have alsopushed for waiting and deliberation in import operations awaiting the settlement of the budget that hasbeen postponed for months due to multiple obstacles, and this matter inits entirety created a recession In the Iraqi market, as well as the effects of the embargo and other things, all of which contributed to the doubling of the recession and the lack of economic activity. " 

This statement is saying everyone knows the rate will change soon, but not sure how soon so we are going to hold on to chunky money.  So the recession is the people’s fault not the government for failing to make their country strong financially.  

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Shelley said:

so where is the purchasing power they have been promising the citizens . 

....... Oh that left in 1995 when the value went to 3000 iqd to 1 usd , best rate i remember it rising to was 1170 - 1182 or there about ......... cheers 

• Sad 1

I hope you are right Laid Back! You are always positive and that is badly needed around here! It has been rumored this will be the biggest transfer of wealth in the history of America!! If the rate doesn't change or if it goes back to 1190, I will see you guys next year. (I guess I am suffering from Stockholm Syndrome is the only way I can describe it) I will believe it when I see it but I am hoping for the best!! I wonder is this the remedy to reduce the 23 or so trillion in US debt we have or is this where the War will pay for itself. One thing for sure, we will find out pretty soon!! One of the Ministers from Iraq said "Iraq will shock the world", I think it was Boris Johnson and the Pope who said Iraq will "Go International". This thing is a powder keg right now and I hope they increase the rate and shock everyone! One thing that has been agreed upon is they can't survive on oil alone, diversifying their economy and going international is the only way, Can they afford to stall the process any longer?  We will see!! Go Iraq! Go RV!! 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

51 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

“The markets are affected by rumors, news and statements related to the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar.”

Keep Calm and Relax..... We have seen an overwhelming amount of positive articles pointing to Iraq moving to an open market economy.

In my opinion, after the 2021 Budget is approved the CBI will move forward with the delete of 000 project.

Delete of 000 = Purchasing Power

Go budget 2021

Go HCL 

Go delete of 000

Go purchasing power 

The end game!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I hope you are right Laid Back! You are always positive and that is badly needed around here! It has been rumored this will be the biggest transfer of wealth in the history of America!! If the rate doesn't change or if it goes back to 1190, I will see you guys next year. (I guess I am suffering from Stockholm Syndrome is the only way I can describe it) I will believe it when I see it but I am hoping for the best!! I wonder is this the remedy to reduce the 23 or so trillion in US debt we have or is this where the War will pay for itself. One thing for sure, we will find out pretty soon!! One of the Ministers from Iraq said "Iraq will shock the world", I think it was Boris Johnson and the Pope who said Iraq will "Go International". This thing is a powder keg right now and I hope they increase the rate and shock everyone! One thing that has been agreed upon is they can't survive on oil alone, diversifying their economy and going international is the only way, Can they afford to stall the process any longer?  We will see!! Go Iraq! Go RV!! 

You are correct in many things you say  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Shelley said:

No mention of moving to an Open market after placing the dinar back to the old rate , and discussion in this article of changing product prices back to where they were , so where is the purchasing power they have been promising the citizens . 

If this ain’t smoke....the citizens are taking it yet again in the shorts. Also, I’d fully expect them to become completely unglued, hitting the streets en masse in protests or anarchy.

Hoping this is smoke or an article written by a clueless fool.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, horsesoldier said:

If this ain’t smoke....the citizens are taking it yet again in the shorts. Also, I’d fully expect them to become completely unglued, hitting the streets en masse in protests or anarchy.

Hoping this is smoke or an article written by a clueless fool.

Something certainly doesn’t sit right with this article , I truly believe the citizens will start going Portland in Iraq !!! And have every right to , they’ve been stepped on to many times . 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Listening to all the Guru speak, the different opinions on all the Varied Articles coming out, The who to trust factor, one Guru attacking all the others......The Floods, Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Government World Wide collapsing, the US not knowing who is really running the Show.....A feeble old man that can barely remember his name or someone else. Iran and China acting up with threats of War......Kim Clement said it would happen when thing seem at the Worst.....What else, World Wide Drought and Famine?

I do believe the articles coming out are just that Smoke and Mirrors to keep one wondering (US Investors).....Those in Power in Iraq know they had better not poke the Bear (the Iraqi Citizen) much longer or they will raise up.....You can't stop people that have nothing left to lose nor have they had anything to lose for years.

I do believe this time something just might happen for the Good of Iraq and their people......Look at all the World Wide Companies coming in to rebuilt a War Torn Country....G.E. Seimens and some 40 other companies with MOU's....Someone knows the Rate and they know when they will start getting paid or they wouldn't jump on to a losing cause.

Just my thinking,

Karsten

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

14 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

What level of confidence are you that this ride ia about to end soon? I like when someone has a high self confidence.

Based off the info I've gathered from this site & listening as well as having the opportunity to speak with Breitling, I have a good level. In the same token I'm not going to say this month or April because as everyone else here I don't know the date. I do feel in the spring it could happen.

• Thanks 2

On 3/13/2021 at 7:08 AM, Laid Back said:

“The markets are affected by rumors, news and statements related to the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar.”

Keep Calm and Relax..... We have seen an overwhelming amount of positive articles pointing to Iraq moving to an open market economy.

In my opinion, after the 2021 Budget is approved the CBI will move forward with the delete of 000 project.

Delete of 000 = Purchasing Power

Go budget 2021

Go HCL 

Go delete of 000

Go purchasing power 

Exactly we’ll said

• Thanks 1

do believe the articles coming out are just that Smoke and Mirrors to keep one wondering (US Investors).....Those in Power in Iraq know they had better not poke the Bear (the Iraqi Citizen) much longer or they will raise up.....You can't stop people that have nothing left to lose nor have they had anything to lose for years.