Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 11:15 PM CST- 3/11/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Frank26 *** The moment the Iraqi dinar inside of Iraq goes up in value because they have lifted the 3 zeros off their exchange rate...the Real Effective Exchange Rate will be applied to the Iraqi dinar externally...they are about to give the citizens of Iraq the new small category notes at a 1 to 1 rate for their currency...not only domestically but internationally ...I think in about 8 month approximately give or take you will see not a 1 to 1 rate anymore...it walks toward the REER [Real Effective Exchange Rate]...

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "AL-HALBOUSI: PRESENT THE BUDGET TO A VOTE SOON, AND WE WILL PROCEED WITH THE LEGISLATION OF THE OIL AND GAS LAW"  I have always said that Iraq will need to fully implement their new constitution of 2005 no matter what this means prior to the reinstatement of their currency. There is not much more to do. We know they need a referendum for the Article 140 part to settle how these disputed pieces will be managed and who will manage them. There is also the infamous oil and gas law. Both of these are now in their final stages and we should finally see them. There is also the court reforms that are expected...:twothumbs:

*** Mark *** Well, if you are following any news from Iraq you should be excited…they are ramming HCL (Hydro Carbon Law) through so they can change their value:twothumbs:

*** Pimpy *** Article: "Member of Parliament on the exchange rate of the dollar:  It will continue until this date"  What?  Is there a date for the rate..? Quote: "...calls for a reduction or restoration of the exchange rate to its previous state."  ...what does this mean? ...some people think it means restoring it to its previous rate of $3.22 for every dinar...It isn't very clear here...IMO a jump that big at this moment would be a bad move...It would cause the collapse of the dinar jumping to the $3.22 rate.  Not quite yet.  Let's let them get things going and then let's see what happens.  Restoring it back to the 1190 level I can see that...yes you guys can make all kinds of arguments both ways about what the rate should be.  I understand that... does that mean it will never change No...it could change by next month that's the thing, we have to watch what they do...When Kuwait went to change their dinars they told people it wouldn't happen for years then it happened two days later...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Frank26 *** The moment the Iraqi dinar inside of Iraq goes up in value because they have lifted the 3 zeros off their exchange rate...the Real Effective Exchange Rate will be applied to the Iraqi dinar externally...they are about to give the citizens of Iraq the new small category notes at a 1 to 1 rate for their currency...not only domestically but internationally ...I think in about 8 month approximately give or take you will see not a 1 to 1 rate anymore...it walks toward the REER [Real Effective Exchange Rate]...

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "AL-HALBOUSI: PRESENT THE BUDGET TO A VOTE SOON, AND WE WILL PROCEED WITH THE LEGISLATION OF THE OIL AND GAS LAW"  I have always said that Iraq will need to fully implement their new constitution of 2005 no matter what this means prior to the reinstatement of their currency. There is not much more to do. We know they need a referendum for the Article 140 part to settle how these disputed pieces will be managed and who will manage them. There is also the infamous oil and gas law. Both of these are now in their final stages and we should finally see them. There is also the court reforms that are expected...:twothumbs:

*** Mark *** Well, if you are following any news from Iraq you should be excited…they are ramming HCL (Hydro Carbon Law) through so they can change their value:twothumbs:

*** Pimpy *** Article: "Member of Parliament on the exchange rate of the dollar:  It will continue until this date"  What?  Is there a date for the rate..? Quote: "...calls for a reduction or restoration of the exchange rate to its previous state."  ...what does this mean? ...some people think it means restoring it to its previous rate of $3.22 for every dinar...It isn't very clear here...IMO a jump that big at this moment would be a bad move...It would cause the collapse of the dinar jumping to the $3.22 rate.  Not quite yet.  Let's let them get things going and then let's see what happens.  Restoring it back to the 1190 level I can see that...yes you guys can make all kinds of arguments both ways about what the rate should be.  I understand that... does that mean it will never change No...it could change by next month that's the thing, we have to watch what they do...When Kuwait went to change their dinars they told people it wouldn't happen for years then it happened two days later...:twothumbs:

Mark is a flog...,no hcl no hydrocarbon law! National oil company law been around since 70’s

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

If they restore to 1190 then delete zeros might be same as contract rate makes sense!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2