Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden's First 50 Days: Where He Stands On Key Promises

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Question for you....Do you believe American business owners hire illegal immigrants to work for pennies on the dollar?

GO RV, then BV

I will answer that .

Yes some do. 

Some unknowingly and knowingly. There are some very good fake docs out there.

That being said those companies should be fined very heavily and outed. On the same note the State and Feds should be outed and punished for providing benefits for illegal immigrants who come into this country against the law. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I do not....and it's not like the border has just opened up for people to flow thru.  Law enforcement is still doing it's job....they simply stopped taking land from folks to build a wall with military funds.

GO RV, then BV

To answer your question ... yes I do believe companies pay less for the illegals to work .... to your comment above is in no way an answer to the crisis that is happening at the border today, this administration is aiding in sex trafficking , gang members and cartels taking control of these illegal immigrants lives !!!

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5

8 minutes ago, Shelley said:

To answer your question ... yes I do believe companies pay less for the illegals to work .... to your comment above is in no way an answer to the crisis that is happening at the border today, this administration is aiding in sex trafficking , gang members and cartels taking control of these illegal immigrants lives !!!

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 4

16 minutes ago, Shelley said:

to your comment above is in no way an answer to the crisis that is happening at the border today, this administration is aiding in sex trafficking , gang members and cartels taking control of these illegal immigrants lives !

Mexican officials worried Biden immigration policy is incentivizing human smuggling and gang activity

Mexican officials in internal assessments have expressed worry that the Biden's administration's immigration stance, characterized as lenient by many conservatives, is incentivizing gang activity and human smuggling. 

The authorities said organized crime is recruiting personnel and expanding its reach in response to U.S. policy changes that encourage the flow of migrants through the southern border, according to Reuters, which obtained reviews and intelligence from the Mexican government. An official, who was not identified by name, further added that gangs have begun to diversify “from the day Biden took office," and they're now reaching “unprecedented” levels of sophistication. 

“Migrants have become a commodity,” the person said. “But if a packet of drugs is lost in the sea, it’s gone. If migrants are lost, it’s human beings we’re talking about.”

Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, on March 1, referred to Biden as the "migrant president." 

“They see him as the migrant president, and so many feel they’re going to reach the United States,” he said. “We need to work together to regulate the flow because this business can’t be tackled from one day to the next.”

FLORIDA SUES BIDEN ADMINISTRATION OVER ALLEGED ICE REFUSAL TO DETAIN 'SERIOUS CRIMINALS'

The internal assessments further revealed that policies from within Mexico are encouraging migration to the U.S. due to COVID-19 vaccinations and protections for children. Those looking to cross the border have been implored to bring children with them, following a new law in the country that bars families with children who are seven and older from being returned to Mexico if border enforcement is unable to house them. 

Migrants also use social media to communicate while traversing the border and instruct individuals to tell authorities they have been victims of extortion or street violence to heighten their chances of asylum status, the documents said. 

The Biden administration has been grappling with a border crisis as officials anticipate that 117,000 children will arrive at the U.S.-Mexico border without a parent or guardian in 2021, according to a White House Domestic Policy Council document. The massive number dwarfs previous highs in 2014 and 2019, when 68,000 and 80,000 solo children made their way into the U.S., respectively.

U.S. border officials noted at least 20,000 illegal crossings each week in February as the administration faces backlash over its handling of the crisis. 

Biden, in mid-February, mandated ICE officers seek approval from senior leadership before deporting anyone that has not crossed the border recently. The president's policy also requires the agency to focus only on "threats to national security" and other highly dangerous offenders.

“By focusing our limited resources on cases that present threats to national security, border security, and public safety, our agency will more ably and effectively execute its law enforcement mission,” ICE acting Director Tae Johnson said of the rules, which will be in effect for the next two months. “We must prioritize our efforts to achieve the greatest security and safety impact.”

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

On Tuesday, Florida sued the administration after alleging "serious criminals" were not being detained by ICE authorities in the Sunshine State. Similar litigation was filed in Arizona and Montana. 

"Given your recent plea for volunteers from throughout the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to support Customs and Border Protection’s work at the border, I request that you publicly declare that the situation at the southern border is a crisis," Arizona Rep. Andy Biggs, a Republican, said in a letter to Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

18 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Mexican officials worried Biden immigration policy is incentivizing human smuggling and gang activity

Mexican officials in internal assessments have expressed worry that the Biden's administration's immigration stance, characterized as lenient by many conservatives, is incentivizing gang activity and human smuggling. 

The authorities said organized crime is recruiting personnel and expanding its reach in response to U.S. policy changes that encourage the flow of migrants through the southern border, according to Reuters, which obtained reviews and intelligence from the Mexican government. An official, who was not identified by name, further added that gangs have begun to diversify “from the day Biden took office," and they're now reaching “unprecedented” levels of sophistication. 

“Migrants have become a commodity,” the person said. “But if a packet of drugs is lost in the sea, it’s gone. If migrants are lost, it’s human beings we’re talking about.”

Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, on March 1, referred to Biden as the "migrant president." 

“They see him as the migrant president, and so many feel they’re going to reach the United States,” he said. “We need to work together to regulate the flow because this business can’t be tackled from one day to the next.”

FLORIDA SUES BIDEN ADMINISTRATION OVER ALLEGED ICE REFUSAL TO DETAIN 'SERIOUS CRIMINALS'

The internal assessments further revealed that policies from within Mexico are encouraging migration to the U.S. due to COVID-19 vaccinations and protections for children. Those looking to cross the border have been implored to bring children with them, following a new law in the country that bars families with children who are seven and older from being returned to Mexico if border enforcement is unable to house them. 

Migrants also use social media to communicate while traversing the border and instruct individuals to tell authorities they have been victims of extortion or street violence to heighten their chances of asylum status, the documents said. 

The Biden administration has been grappling with a border crisis as officials anticipate that 117,000 children will arrive at the U.S.-Mexico border without a parent or guardian in 2021, according to a White House Domestic Policy Council document. The massive number dwarfs previous highs in 2014 and 2019, when 68,000 and 80,000 solo children made their way into the U.S., respectively.

U.S. border officials noted at least 20,000 illegal crossings each week in February as the administration faces backlash over its handling of the crisis. 

Biden, in mid-February, mandated ICE officers seek approval from senior leadership before deporting anyone that has not crossed the border recently. The president's policy also requires the agency to focus only on "threats to national security" and other highly dangerous offenders.

“By focusing our limited resources on cases that present threats to national security, border security, and public safety, our agency will more ably and effectively execute its law enforcement mission,” ICE acting Director Tae Johnson said of the rules, which will be in effect for the next two months. “We must prioritize our efforts to achieve the greatest security and safety impact.”

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

On Tuesday, Florida sued the administration after alleging "serious criminals" were not being detained by ICE authorities in the Sunshine State. Similar litigation was filed in Arizona and Montana. 

"Given your recent plea for volunteers from throughout the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to support system" rel="">support Customs and Border Protection’s work at the border, I request that you publicly declare that the situation at the southern border is a crisis," Arizona Rep. Andy Biggs, a Republican, said in a letter to Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

Thank you Pitcher,  why does Shabbs believe we are Naive enough to believe they are coming here to work the fields that American citizens don’t want to work ?

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Election fraud on a massive scale that could alter the outcome of a NATIONAL election has proven to be a false claim, a "Big Lie"....and has gone nowhere in the court system of this country, even with a hand-picked, conservative top-heavy SCOTUS.  

GO RV, then BV 

That's a Ball Faced Lie and you know it. Not a single case was ever heard by any Court. Not one piece of evidence has ever been presented to a Court. 

QUIT PERPETUATING WHAT IS EASILY PROVEN A LIE. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

12 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Thank you Pitcher,  why does Shabbs believe we are Naive enough to believe they are coming here to work the fields that American citizens don’t want to work ?

Pretty silly for the Mexican government to whine about the U.S. perpetuating a problem they are either incapable of quelling from their side of the border, or are so corrupt, they refuse to handle it.  Either way, it's their problem and they need to do their part.  Seems most conservatives naively believe young mothers or families trying to escape corruption and violence in their own countries are drug dealers and gang members, as opposed to just innocent people hoping for something better....melting pot, done the right way, of course.  We all know this is a subject that will never be settled no matter how a person looks at it. 

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

23 minutes ago, Shelley said:

There is no doubt many migrant workers come to America legally to pick crops. It’s been going on for decades in Texas and California.  Those people have green cards and are welcomed by the farm owners. Many are paid 10 dollars or more an hour to do the back breaking work that most Americans would never want to do.  

Those workers have never been a big problem.  The problem is the drug cartels who smuggle everything from Drugs, weapons, terrorists,  and women and children who are sold Into the sex industry.

Currently I have 4 Mexican workers repairing my home which was damaged by broken pipes. The general contractor sat down with me over lunch one day and schooled me on the drug cartels and how they are terrorizing the small border towns by killing opposition and kidnapping women.  I wish I had a camera crew to record the sadness in this mans’s voice as he described his own parents murder 35 tears ago.  That’s why he moved to the US.  To escape the ravages of the drug cartels.  Yuan is now a US citizen and loves the USA.  His daughter severed in the US Marines and served 4 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.

If you do not live in a border State you only know what you read or see online which is usually not correct.  I have family and friends who live in EL Paso, Corpus Christi, Harlingen and San Antonio.  I could spend a day telling this board first hand accounts from those family members.  If you have read any of my posts you know Open Borders is one of my hot issues.  The Dems policies are so wrong it’s not even funny.  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

18 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That's a Ball Faced Lie and you know it. Not a single case was ever heard by any Court. Not one piece of evidence has ever been presented to a Court. 

QUIT PERPETUATING WHAT IS EASILY PROVEN A LIE. 

If the fraud DJT and his minions say existed on the massive scale that's being claimed....the conservative heavy SCOTUS would have taken up those cases....plain and simple.  They did not.  Therefore the Big Lie is Trump's, as he had all the pieces in place to overturn a legal election and it never happened.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 7

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Seems most conservatives naively believe young mothers or families trying to escape corruption and violence in their own countries are drug dealers and gang members, as opposed to just innocent people hoping for something better....melting pot, done the right way, of course.  We all know this is a subject that will never be settled no matter how a person looks at it. 

Again, totally ignorant and spouting off Dem talking points that are offensive and wrong.  

You need to stop Shabbs before you make more of a fool than you already have on this thread.    

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Again, totally ignorant and spouting off Dem talking points that are offensive and wrong.  

You need to stop Shabbs before you make more of a fool than you already have on this thread.    

So, I'm not allowed an opinion, and you're offended....AGAIN?

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Pretty silly for the Mexican government to whine about the U.S. perpetuating a problem they are either incapable of quelling from their side of the border, or are so corrupt, they refuse to handle it.  Either way, it's their problem and they need to do their part.  Seems most conservatives naively believe young mothers or families trying to escape corruption and violence in their own countries are drug dealers and gang members, as opposed to just innocent people hoping for something better....melting pot, done the right way, of course.  We all know this is a subject that will never be settled no matter how a person looks at it. 

GO RV, then BV

I hope you’re looking in a mirror when you use  the word naively .... Mexico was handling the problem coming from all of South America until Biden said stop let them in promising them free medical, free housing free education 

FREE EVERYTHING ( to them of course NOT us )  we will pay a heavy price for them.

also please Shabbs look at who is coming in , how many men and teen boys ..... No gang members or Cartel members there .... Please stop treating people on the board as if they are stupid .... as your boy would say 

come on man !!! Wake up !!!

• Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

80+ million legal votes...

Well 400k votes have disappeared in Georgia.  There is no way 80 million legal votes were cast for Joe Biden.  We’ll never know the Truth because the Dominion Votting machines were never allowed to be audited.  

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Shelley said:

I hope you’re looking in a mirror when you use  the word naively .... Mexico was handling the problem coming from all of South America until Biden said stop let them in promising them free medical, free housing free education 

FREE EVERYTHING ( to them of course NOT us )  we will pay a heavy price for them.

also please Shabbs look at who is coming in , how many men and teen boys ..... No gang members or Cartel members there .... Please stop treating people on the board as if they are stupid .... as your boy would say 

come on man !!! Wake up !!!

Not a problem....afford me an opinion, maybe not mention me to other members, just to cause a fight or back hand me....talk about the issue, not the member.  Fair is fair.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Well 400k votes have disappeared in Georgia.  There is no way 80 million legal votes were cast for Joe Biden.  We’ll never know the Truth because the Dominion Votting machines were never allowed to be audited.  

Well, perhaps now that Dominion and Smartmatic are suing the Pillow guy, the Kraken, Fox News, etc, there should be a discovery phase....and then the TRUTH will surely come out.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

So, I'm not allowed an opinion, and you're offended....AGAIN?

Poor Shabbs playing the victim card again.  Maybe you should call up Opra and do a TV interview.  

Of course you can have your opinion and I will be here to tell you that your option is wrong.  When you lump all Conservatives into your little basket of Evil Trump supporters, yes that is offensive, and very generalized poppycock.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not a problem....afford me an opinion, maybe not mention me to other members, just to cause a fight or back hand me....talk about the issue, not the member.  Fair is fair.

GO RV, then BV

You called me naive and I’m not allowed to say it back , everything I said referred to your comment and how I saw that you were incorrect on some of your points .... nothing more nothing less 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pitcher said:

Poor Shabbs playing the victim card again.  Maybe you should call up Opra and do a TV interview.  

Of course you can have your opinion and I will be here to tell you that your option is wrong.  When you lump all Conservatives into your little basket of Evil Trump supporters, yes that is offensive, and very generalized poppycock.  

Nowhere in the post that you found offensive did I mention Trump....nowhere.  I'm simply saying the percentage of drug dealers and gang members is very small among those fleeing their countries for something better.  That's it, that's all....why is that offensive?

GO RV, then BV

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well, perhaps now that Dominion and Smartmatic are suing the Pillow guy, the Kraken, Fox News, etc, there should be a discovery phase....and then the TRUTH will surely come out.

GO RV, then BV

I can’t wait 

• Pow! 1

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Then say it to me, not to Pitcher....easy peasy.

GO RV, then BV

Okay you got it..., What about Biden and all his lies, non transparency , what 60 EO’S , killing Jobs and this Border Crisis and hey let’s not leave out his Dementia , has your devotion ?

• Pow! 2