Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Only One New York Governor Has Ever Been Impeached. Some Lawmakers Hope Cuomo Will Be The Second.

We all need to ignore the Trolls here........feeding into them seems to only empower them more to Agitate other members in hopes of tripping them up and the Mods getting involved.....

Just let them post that never Trump crap they are some consumed with and ignore them..

Shelley, I will say you were doing great but they will only twist and turn thing to suit their agenda no matter how flawed it seems to be.

You know like "Where is anything Posted that biden has done that has been Positive or of Benefit to the American Citizen"?

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7

13 minutes ago, Karsten said:

We all need to ignore the Trolls here........feeding into them seems to only empower them more to Agitate other members in hopes of tripping them up and the Mods getting involved.....

Just let them post that never Trump crap they are some consumed with and ignore them..

Shelley, I will say you were doing great but they will only twist and turn thing to suit their agenda no matter how flawed it seems to be.

You know like "Where is anything Posted that biden has done that has been Positive or of Benefit to the American Citizen"?

Karsten

You are correct......kind of chaps me that the management allows it to repeat over and over...

CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

24 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

Karsten the only days I go back and forth with Shabs is when I’m in a  bad mood to start with .... he’s a wanna be something , not sure what 

when he starts twisting my words and paraphrasing I just call him Shifty Shabbs he hates it .

Karsten don’t worry about me , I walk when I’ve had enough 

As far as Caddie seems very uncomfortable going toe toe with me

he must be old school and doesn’t argue with a woman 🤷🏻‍♀️
All I really wanted to say today was if the name was Trump and not Cuomo

the two of them would have been running all over h to e board with their hair on fire 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

Karsten the only days I go back and forth with Shabs is when I’m in a  bad mood to start with .... he’s a wanna be something , not sure what 

Maybe The True The United States Of America Patriot (now former) President Donald J Trump's EARLY philandering progeny AND The True The United States Of America Patriot (now former) President Donald J Trump ALWAYS has a rent free place???!!!

Donald Trump Winning - Rent Free - Imgflip

WOWZERS!!!

THEE "noted" "poster" IS SO FORTUNATE!!!

Well, OK, THEE "noted" "poster's" THEME SONG:

Denial.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Shelley said:

when he starts twisting my words and paraphrasing I just call him Shifty Shabbs he hates it .

You've literally never called me "Shifty Shabbs" before, until just now.....kind of like it. 

GO RV, then BV

16 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

And if the investigation finds what you say to be factual, I'm sure he will be charged and prosecuted....per justice department standards.  As it should be, always.

GO RV, then BV

Hey hypocrite,  good morning for 1. 2,  with all your conflating ... it's a state issue, doh not a Federal Issue . Justice Dept standards ... That is a Federal standard , doh . A murder trial, should it ever come around can have both Federal and State charges . Besides, either stinking way, Cuomo knows he screwed up, he knows he panicked and ordered the concentration of Covid patients into Covid camps, without the science, and proven medical standards of standard isolation rooms. Then providing less than standard medical treatment for even the flu or pneumonia . Placing the lives of Medical staff, and their families at risk, and so on. No wonder N.Y. state had one of the highest level of covid 19 deaths in the country . Neglectful of him . Criminal as well. Manslaughter at least. No one is denying him the fight to defend himself here in DV-land. Or prevent him from receiving due process ; thats a state and Federal Dem Politician thing . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

The Week

Unnamed aide reportedly accuses Cuomo of inappropriately touching her at New York governor's mansion

Tim O'Donnell
Tue, March 9, 2021, 5:34 PM

fd4c9f059a0ca1c4f0062fcd85a85931

An unnamed aide reported to her supervisor that New York Governor Andrew Cuomo (D) inappropriately touched her at New York's Executive Mansion, Cuomo's home, after she had been summoned to work there one day late last year, the Times Union — the newspaper that serves the New York capital region — reported Tuesday.

The latest allegation of sexual harassment against Cuomo has reportedly been referred to New York Attorney General Letitia James' office, which is conducting an investigation on the claims. This marks the fourth aide or former aide to accuse Cuomo of inappropriate workplace behavior during his tenure as governor in recent weeks. Previously, Karen Hinton described an inappropriate encounter she had with Cuomo when she was working as a consultant for the Department of Housing and Urban Development while Cuomo was the department's secretary. Another woman, Anna Ruch, said Cuomo made an unwanted advance when she met him at a wedding. Lindsey Boylan alleged he kissed her without consent, Ana Liss accused him of inappropriate conduct, and Charlotte Bennet described questions that made her "horribly uncomfortable;" all three women are former aides.

Cuomo, who is also under fire over how his administration handled data related to COVID-19 deaths in New York's nursing homes, has faced calls to resign from Democrats and Republicans, though he has squashed that idea. On Tuesday, he skirted a question about whether he'll seek another term in office, saying only "you know allegations. You don't know facts. Let's operate on facts." Read more at Politico and The Times Union.

https://news.yahoo.com/unnamed-aide-reportedly-accuses-cuomo-223400302.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Hey hypocrite,  good morning for 1. 2,  with all your conflating ... it's a state issue, doh not a Federal Issue . Justice Dept standards ... That is a Federal standard , doh . A murder trial, should it ever come around can have both Federal and State charges . Besides, either stinking way, Cuomo knows he screwed up, he knows he panicked and ordered the concentration of Covid patients into Covid camps, without the science, and proven medical standards of standard isolation rooms. Then providing less than standard medical treatment for even the flu or pneumonia . Placing the lives of Medical staff, and their families at risk, and so on. No wonder N.Y. state had one of the highest level of covid 19 deaths in the country . Neglectful of him . Criminal as well. Manslaughter at least. No one is denying him the fight to defend himself here in DV-land. Or prevent him from receiving due process ; thats a state and Federal Dem Politician thing . 

Then we're in agreement on how the justice system should work in this case, that's a good thing.....the hypocrite comment, not so much.  And good morning to you as well, Kev.

GO RV, then BV

15 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You've literally never called me "Shifty Shabbs" before, until just now.....kind of like it. 

GO RV, then BV

You have a bad memory , last year sometime I said the government has shifty Schiff and DV has Shifty Shabbs

and you completely went off on me 

but let’s leave it in the past !!!!

• Pow! 3

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Then we're in agreement on how the justice system should work in this case, that's a good thing.....the hypocrite comment, not so much.  And good morning to you as well, Kev.

GO RV, then BV

Thanks . The hypocrite comment was biting when I used it, and when you used it on our other DV'r, agreed . Didn't we mean it that way, I mean really . Anyone posting in this section, and others , should have a thick skin . What with all the virtual black belts and word-smiths in here . Peace, work calling . Ba bye.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Thanks . The hypocrite comment was biting when I used it, and when you used it on our other DV'r, agreed . Didn't we mean it that way, I mean really . Anyone posting in this section, and others , should have a thick skin . What with all the virtual black belts and word-smiths in here . Peace, work calling . Ba bye.

Thick skin is an absolute necessity.....especially since cancel culture is very real against those who don't share the same views as the pack.  Peace right back at ya, Have a good day.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Thick skin is an absolute necessity.....especially since cancel culture is very real against those who don't share the same views as the pack.  Peace right back at ya, Have a good day.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Are you playing the "cancel culture" card on top of the "victim" card?

That's a good one...😮

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Humm, Cuomo and now Whitmer appears to be in trouble as well for the Nursing Home deaths in Michigan....

Michigan Prosecutor Says Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Could Face Criminal Charges

https://www.westernjournal.com/michigan-prosecutor-says-gov-gretchen-whitmer-face-criminal-charges/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter-WJ&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=western-journal

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

38 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Humm, Cuomo and now Whitmer appears to be in trouble as well for the Nursing Home deaths in Michigan....

Michigan Prosecutor Says Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Could Face Criminal Charges

https://www.westernjournal.com/michigan-prosecutor-says-gov-gretchen-whitmer-face-criminal-charges/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter-WJ&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=western-journal

Karsten

She must’ve read Cuomo’s book ..... I can’t believe these Governors have no common sense , everyone kept repeating how the elderly were the most vulnerable , did they hate Trump enough to kill the elderly to make him look bad ? I also heard Cuomo’s biggest campaign contributor’s are NY hospital’s and they wanted the elderly out to make more money , rather than what they were getting from Medicare 

I can’t wait to find out what really happened and why

Edited by Shelley
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

13 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

All depends on the pack you are in . The one that is legally fair and balanced , or the one with 2 tiers in their justice system . Peace .

• Pow! 1

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Let's use the election fraud litigation as an example.....6-3 conservative heavy SCOTUS, zero wins.  Which tier are they?

GO RV, then BV 

Respectfully, for a 2 tier justice system ; 1 set of laws for them (the political elite, American oligarchs ) and 1 set of laws for everyone else; I would point to the 2 Impeachments of our last President. Impeachment of a President, Federal Senator, Congressman, is suppose to mirror the Indictment of a private citizen (you or me) for alleged criminal offense . It is to have Due Process, in which the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The accused is also allowed to present a defense at all points in the process . A jury of ones piers are impaneled as jurors. Then a Prosecutor and a Defense Attorney( this is Due Process)  are gathered before a Judge (Chief Justice in  impeachment) and present their case for the Prosecution, and their case for the Defense. They then decide if there is enough evidence to the charges to charge/not charge the accused. Sort of like when the police arrest and charge a person of a crime(s).  If indicted (impeached) then a trial date is set , and the entire court proceeding takes place , to determine guilt or innocents. This is a summation, as I understand Congress does not present their evidence before a Judge . Once indicted, a trial starts before a Judge and a vigorous Prosecution and Defense are presented. The indictment process should follow a set of rules, if not, the evidence can be dismissed and cannot be presented in the trial for lack of due process. No false evidence can be presented.  No where in the indictment/impeachment process of our last President was he allowed to present a defense. Unlike the precedent set say in the Clinton Impeachment, where the accused was allowed to present a defense in both the indictment and trial portion of the process. To be brief, this is the best example of a 2 tiered legal system I can point to. Charged twice by a Congressional Railroad job, determined to be innocent in the one portion of the process where a legal defense was allowed.  Trump was never part of the Political Elite, Oligarchs, Professional Politicians and therefore was not provided due process. If you and I were the accused in a similar situation we would be jailed. 

• Like 1