Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Opinion @ 10:05 AM CST - 3/09/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Frank26 ***...The international world has been set up to enter Iraq.  We can see the articles.  The international world would not dare enter Iraq if they have not been in Article 8, if all the UN sanctions had not been removed, if they didn't have protection for their currency...they are article 8 and that's why counties are coming into Iraq.  Because they lifted the value of their currency, whether it be on the secondary books electronically or whatever.  It's been done...the international world is ready to come into Iraq.  That screams a new rate...IMO 1-2-3 this is it..!

:easyrider:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

Feels like we're almost there folks!

I know this site will go down when it happens so I'd like to say thank you to Adam, Adams team and everyone on here for sharing facts, opinions and everything else on here over the last 12 years. 

Be smart with your money and it will last a lifetime. Be foolish and it will be gone much sooner.. Not much is worse than being wealthy and then going broke..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

Well, we are in the 10 day widow of opportunity to see an RV! Now it’s reduced to 8 being they are taking two days off! I hope we will not be disappointed again. I m not holding my breath with these people though! The Good news is we will know where we stand early this year! As this will not be our year for an RV ! What a damn shame too! I know I’m going to forget the word dinar till January 2022! I will be waiting on Adam’s text. Good luck everyone! JMHO!

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Tuesday Morning Opinion @ 10:05 AM CST - 3/09/2021
32 minutes ago, SONIA1 said:

Nothing will happen until end of the year or early 2022

We will know, that for sure by the 20th of March 2021!  Trust me, I don’t like making that statement! I really need this RV for more reasons than one! The people that neg this statement,just can’t accept the truth! I felt the same way when I first heard that dinar would not RV till 2021, then on into 2024! Back in 2013! JMHO 🤠

• Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Artitech said:

We will know, that for sure by the 20th of March 2021!  Trust me, I don’t like making that statement! I really need this RV for more reasons than one! The people that neg this statement,just can’t accept the truth! I felt the same way when I first heard that dinar would not RV till 2021, then on into 2024! Back in 2013! JMHO 🤠

I agree but last weekend 27th or 28th

• Pow! 2

7 hours ago, RV MY DINAR 3USD said:

what made you said that? do you have a crystal ball?  did you see it in your own crystal ball?

Based on the guy that is running the Iraqi shadow government here in the United States! He’s batting 1.000 so far. Of all the maybe’s it should happen in all these past years! He was steadfast in his statement, the earliest possible date for an RV was 2021. He said at the time, he really thought that would be to soon! I believe his words were if the money does RV it would be 2024, or beyond. If it ever Revalued!! This part of what he shared in that 2013 meeting! Trust me I really didn’t like hearing then and I didn’t like repeating it either! Sometimes the truth hurts! I think we are in, day 8 in my 10 day window! I don’t think anyone knows a date or a rate! But this guy has been right so far! As for years in the past! JMHO 🤠

• Downvote 1