Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The regional government announces a two-day vacation

yota691

•  Time: 03/09/2021 13:49:00
  •  
  •  Read: 2,496 times
The regional government announces a two-day vacation

The Media and Information Department of the Kurdistan Regional Government announced the suspension of official working hours in government departments and institutions after tomorrow, Thursday, and Sunday, next week.

The department said in a statement that on Thursday, 3-11-2021, work will be suspended on the occasion of the anniversary of the March 11, 1970 agreement.

Likewise, work will be suspended next Sunday, on the occasion of the birth of the immortal Barzani, according to the statement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I give up! I have made an ass of myself again dealing with these people. Something drastic needs to happen to these fools to make them do the right thing. I will never in my life let this investment come out of my mouth to anyone because I am to the point where I am embarrassed! I don't see anything happening...The barrel of oil s at $67 and they are going to squander this opportunity like they have done in the past. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Article 57
The Council of Representatives shall have one annual term, with two legislative sessions, lasting eight months. The bylaws shall define the method to convene the sessions. The session in which the general budget is being presented shall not end until approval of the budget.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

“Some” would say this upcoming event ( referencing Shabbs from years back ), a prime opportunity to reinstate the IQD. 
I hold no such notion: probably nothing more than another SAND BAGGERS weekend-“Some” might differ. We’ll see soon enough.

I'm sure it will end up a Tea Baggers weekend. 🤮😳

• Haha 3

“Iraq is on the brink of economic recovery”

Statement from Prime Minister Financial advisor 

“We will witness the opening of Iraq to the world significantly."

Statement from British ambassador 

From the IMF
In view of the corrective measures implemented by Iraq, the Executive Board decided not to require any further remedial action in connection with the breach of obligations under Article VIII, Section 5.”.. meaning they provided all the necessary information required by the IMF

The Pope visiting Iraq is clear sign of security, stability and peace.

Plus all the latest news about, foreign currency reserves, credit rating, WTO ascension, HCL, exchange rate, deleting 000, trade agreements,

e-government, a new Banking system, root out corruption from daily auctions and many more positive news.!

Iraq is moving fast to an open market economy with an international recognized currency 

Its Coming 

Go RV

Laidback wrote the Above.  I suggest the negative nellies and complain every day about not having an RV be imminent, read this.  Tired of the belly aching.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, PrehistoricMan said:

From the IMF
In view of the corrective measures implemented by Iraq, the Executive Board decided not to require any further remedial action in connection with the breach of obligations under Article VIII, Section 5.”.. meaning they provided all the necessary information required by the IMF

Plus all the latest news about, foreign currency reserves, credit rating, WTO ascension, HCL, exchange rate, deleting 000, trade agreements,

e-government, a new Banking system, root out corruption from daily auctions and many more positive news.!

Iraq is moving fast to an open market economy with an international recognized currency 

Its Coming 

Go RV

Laidback wrote the Above.  I suggest the negative nellies and complain every day about not having an RV be imminent, read this.  Tired of the belly aching.

Things are coming together nicely. Tick Tock - Tick Tock - Tick Tock. Time is moving faster and faster towards this global discovery or Iraq. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

From the IMF

Its Coming 

Go RV

Looking good to me too!

•  Time: 03/10/2021 14:26:17
  •  
  •  Read: 1,482 times
The Kurdistan government approves the study leave project in the region

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan region held its regular session today, Wednesday, headed by Prime Minister Masrour Barzani. Approves the study leave project in the region

A statement of the region, a copy of which was received by Al-Furat News, stated that "at the beginning of the meeting, the Prime Minister extended his sincere congratulations to the Kurds on the occasion of the National Dress Day in Kurdistan, in which citizens celebrate wearing their national costumes on this day every year."
According to the statement: The Prime Minister referred to the visit of His Holiness, describing it as important and historic, and said: "This visit confirmed that the Kurdistan Region is an important center for peaceful coexistence in the region."
The Prime Minister thanked the organizers of the visit and the relevant institutions of the Kurdistan Regional Government, especially the security forces, for the success of the visit in an atmosphere full of security and peace. 
The Minister of Endowments and Religious Affairs, Peshtwan Sadiq, and the official of the Office of External Relations, Sven Dzii, "presented a report in which they reviewed the results of the Pope's visit to the Kurdistan region and the importance it constitutes."
In another aspect of the meeting, the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Aram Muhammad Qadir presented, “the draft of granting academic leave in the Kurdistan Region. After discussions and exchanging views on proposals and amendments, the project was approved.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1