Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Midnight (CST) Opinions - 3/07/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Adam Montana *** Things are still cruising along nicely. In addition to everything else I could share, I decided to just pick one topic... OIL.  The HCL, or "Hydro Carbon Law", is a key element in Iraq's eventual ReValuation of their currency exchange rate.  In simple terms ... when they finalize the agreement on how the profits will be shared, via the HCL, we are either past the RV date or it's a different kind of "soon", like immediately or tomorrow. OIL was at $61.53 when I did my last update. I stated then that we only really need OIL to be in the $40+ range for the logistics of the RV to work, so $61.53 was very encouraging. Do you know where OIL is right now? $66.26... BOOM!!!...GO RRRVVV..!!! This was taken from a site that follows Adam's opinions and posts snippets from them. See his whole chat @ Adam Montana 7 March 2021

*** Jeff *** Article: "The British Ambassador: Iraq will witness a great openness to the world". Why is he saying this? He knows that Iraq is on the cusp of going international again. That's why the pope arrived on Friday...He's telling you Iraq is preparing to open up to the world again. This type of information did not start coming forward until the [2/20 Saleh] article by the #2 man of the Central Bank. Saleh told you Iraq was on the brink of economic recovery...

*** Jeff *** Article: "Mazhar Saleh: Iraq is on the brink of economic recovery"  [2-20-2021] ...this is the new pattern of articles...putting an emphasis on changing Iraq's exchange rate.  This new pattern...started roughly in the last two weeks...after this article...Saleh is the number 2 guy at the Central Bank...when he or the CBI talks that's when you listen...since he brought this to you...that's when you have seen all the new articles talking about adjusting Iraq's exchange rate going forward.  It all started after this article almost exactly 30 days before March 21st.  Patterns are very important.  You want to pay attention...

*** Mnt. Goat *** Article: "THE LAST PAGES OF SUBJUGATING THE STATE OF IRAQ...SUBJUGATING THE IRAQI DINARQuote:  "...PREPARATION FOR THE NEXT STAGE, WHICH IS THE NEW GLOBAL ECONOMIC SYSTEM."    So here it is said so let there be no doubt the purpose of what the CBI has done to temporarily devalue the dinar to 1450. Getting these notes out of circulation is needed in “preparation for the next state, which is the new global economic system”. In other words global IQD currency, the reinstatement. Do you need anymore proof?

:tiphat:That's it for today Folks ... Blessings ... RON

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

59 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Adam Montana *** Things are still cruising along nicely. In addition to everything else I could share, I decided to just pick one topic... OIL.  The HCL, or "Hydro Carbon Law", is a key element in Iraq's eventual ReValuation of their currency exchange rate.  In simple terms ... when they finalize the agreement on how the profits will be shared, via the HCL, we are either past the RV date or it's a different kind of "soon", like immediately or tomorrow. OIL was at $61.53 when I did my last update. I stated then that we only really need OIL to be in the $40+ range for the logistics of the RV to work, so $61.53 was very encouraging. Do you know where OIL is right now? $66.26... BOOM!!!...GO RRRVVV..!!! This was taken from a site that follows Adam's opinions and posts snippets from them. See his whole chat @ Adam Montana 7 March 2021

*** Jeff *** Article: "The British Ambassador: Iraq will witness a great openness to the world". Why is he saying this? He knows that Iraq is on the cusp of going international again. That's why the pope arrived on Friday...He's telling you Iraq is preparing to open up to the world again. This type of information did not start coming forward until the [2/20 Saleh] article by the #2 man of the Central Bank. Saleh told you Iraq was on the brink of economic recovery...

*** Jeff *** Article: "Mazhar Saleh: Iraq is on the brink of economic recovery"  [2-20-2021] ...this is the new pattern of articles...putting an emphasis on changing Iraq's exchange rate.  This new pattern...started roughly in the last two weeks...after this article...Saleh is the number 2 guy at the Central Bank...when he or the CBI talks that's when you listen...since he brought this to you...that's when you have seen all the new articles talking about adjusting Iraq's exchange rate going forward.  It all started after this article almost exactly 30 days before March 21st.  Patterns are very important.  You want to pay attention...

*** Mnt. Goat *** Article: "THE LAST PAGES OF SUBJUGATING THE STATE OF IRAQ...SUBJUGATING THE IRAQI DINARQuote:  "...PREPARATION FOR THE NEXT STAGE, WHICH IS THE NEW GLOBAL ECONOMIC SYSTEM."    So here it is said so let there be no doubt the purpose of what the CBI has done to temporarily devalue the dinar to 1450. Getting these notes out of circulation is needed in “preparation for the next state, which is the new global economic system”. In other words global IQD currency, the reinstatement. Do you need anymore proof?

:tiphat:That's it for today Folks ... Blessings ... RON

Ali from dinartrade always said no oil law no rv

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, screwball said:

Ali from dinartrade always said no oil law no rv

No budget=no rv rate? Not deleting 3 zeros and releasing lower denoms=no rv? No high price of oil ( above $100 )=no rv? Too many bad news and BS articles=delay the rv? Too many good news articles=delay the rv?the pope visit iraq=peace=no rv? Devaluing the iqd=no rv? Corruption=no rv? Short of money supply ( because of smuggling the iqd out of iraq country ) in country of iraq=no rv? Iraqi citizens put their monies under the mattress=no rv? Iraq has a lot of debts ( to other countries and the world banks and imf )=no rv? Iraqi can't pay the monthly salaries, the bills, etc= no rv?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, screwball said:

So what are you trying to say there’s no rv 😂

I said no rv means i hate when there is no rv until today ( in almost 18 years ).  Hopefully, there will be a good news ( rv ) on march 20/21 as jeff said in the rumor section. I really need this rv as soon as possible during the month of march.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RV MY DINAR 3USD said:

no, i didn't say that exactly. what i mean is no rv until today means the rv is being delayed for so many reasons(?) which i don't know the reason either. and, i really really really want this rv to happen so badly and desperately.

There never going to make or give any clues, that there going to (RV) only disinformation. To make you possibly give up and sell your dinar. The last thing they want is a mad dash on purchasing dinar prior to any achievements on making there currency better. They would rather you see it as a dirty float, and that there making very little progress. There only showing you the one hand while the other one is doing something that we dont see.

• Upvote 1