Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 7 March 2021

Adam Montana

On 3/8/2021 at 7:05 AM, Ziggy said:

Loving it!!! Let those %percentages% keep on rising. :bagofmoney::moneybag:

Ziggy, I have a question for you or any other Crypto holder..........

If I would have invested in, let's say Bitcoin, when it was at $25.00   and I bought two coins, I would have sold one when it reached $ 60.00 and would have recouped my initial investment with $10,000 to spare (give or take whatever the sptead) and would then be playing with house money. Could this have been done?  Asking for a friend.

My question is: "DID ANYONE IN THE CRYPTO WORLD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS?"

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yendor said:

If I would have invested in, let's say Bitcoin, when it was at $25.00   and I bought two coins, I would have sold one when it reached $ 60.00 and would have recouped my initial investment with $10,000 to spare (give or take whatever the sptead) and would then be playing with house money. Could this have been done?  Asking for a friend.

YES, YES AND YES. 

And you can still do it today. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, yendor said:

Hi Yendor,

A lot of people have been able to do this, and continue to do what you’re saying to this very day. Crypto and blockchain technology is not going away. It is the future of finance and banking, and one of the best things about all of it is; were still in the beginning of this digital era 👍👍👍

• Pow! 1

Al-Jabri announces the date for the approval of a very important law and the transfer of the oil and gas law to the next session

Al-Jabri announces the date for the approval of a very important law and the transfer of the oil and gas law to the next session

{Economy: Al Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee for the Alliance of Iraqis, Sattar Al-Jabri, announced on Sunday the date for the vote on the Iraqi National Oil Company law after its second reading by the House of Representatives.

Al-Jabri said {to Euphrates News} that "the Iraqi National Oil Company law that has been read {first and second} will be submitted for a vote after the approval of the federal budget law for 2021," describing it as "very important."
He added, "As for the oil and gas law, the committee sent a letter to the oil ministers, asking him to speed up sending it to the Council of Ministers for the purpose of voting on it, then transferring it to the House of Representatives for preparation, maturation and passing it after the first and second reading."
Al-Jabri also referred to "the importance of the law prepared since 2007 in regulating oil revenues and revenues, which represents approximately 90% of the budget, and that in order to achieve justice in the distribution of wealth, this law, which has been delayed for years, must be approved."
While he stressed, "the committee's keenness to complete this law and follow it up by the Ministry of Oil," noting that "the law has many disagreements and differences and needs a long time to complete it," suggesting that it will be transferred to the next parliamentary session.
The Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, confirmed the existence of stalled laws that the parliament will proceed to legislate, such as the oil and gas law, which is one of the laws stipulated in the constitution, which will address the mechanism of dealing between Baghdad and Erbil and between Baghdad and the rest of the oil-producing provinces, and the law will be one of the council’s next priorities.
For its part, the Ministry of Oil stressed on the 25th of last February the importance of expediting the passage of the Federal Oil and Gas Law, noting that the law will work to regulate the management of oil and gas wealth in Iraq.
It is noteworthy that the Oil Ministry’s sudden announcement of the draft oil and gas law coincides with marathon negotiations between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region regarding the latter’s share in the 2021 budget and the mechanism for managing his oil file.
Wafa Al-Fatlawi

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

35 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Well folks here it is in black and white coming from an oil committee member. Kinda like getting the inside scoop. 
He’s telling us the vote on the budget is held up by the HCL disagreements. 
Adam has been right all along about these two laws coming together at once are very close together. 
Thanks for the article 6ly410, it is very telling coming from a low rank committee member...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

On 3/15/2021 at 8:03 AM, yendor said:

Yes, people did that. Me, for one. And plenty of others on DinarVets as well.

I've been playing with house money for the better part of 10 years now, actually.

Like mentioned above... you can still do it even at today's price. And also mentioned above... crypto and blockchain are not going anywhere. There is still massive room for growth.

:twothumbs: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Yes, people did that. Me, for one. And plenty of others on DinarVets as well.

I've been playing with house money for the better part of 10 years now, actually.

Like mentioned above... you can still do it even at today's price. And also mentioned above... crypto and blockchain are not going anywhere. There is still massive room for growth.

:twothumbs: 

Thank you Adam.. I've got in the game my self by reading your comments...👍