Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not sure whether or not to get the vaccine? Listen, research and learn.

I'm truly 50/50 on a lot of the info that is out there regarding this.   I'm a healthy guy and never chose or felt the need to get the flu vaccines over the years..    And, I don't get sick.

I was pretty tossed in my thoughts and when I saw this and started doing more research..  Well, you decide. 

This Doctor holds no punches and you can find all of what she speaks about online.  It's not about the interviewer...  but the interviewee.   This will certainly make you think.

Your decision...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MhhBou0VfkOE/

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

Thanks HeyJonesyI've been sending that video to my family members, unfortunately I have two children in the healthcare industry that have both been vaccinated already. I tried to warn them but they were gaslighted by the lamestream media. I REALLY pray this Doctor is wrong but I really don't think she is... 

Both of them had rather serious reactions to the Vaccine but appear to be fine now, but according to this Doctor the Spike proteins start to develop at around 6 weeks. The real problems start when the vaccine recipient comes into contact with any of the existing Corona viruses in the environment down the road, exactly what the shot is supposed to protect you from. 

Needless to say, I won't be getting this vaccine Ever!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, HeyJonesy said:

I'm truly 50/50 on a lot of the info that is out there regarding this.   I'm a healthy guy and never chose or felt the need to get the flu vaccines over the years..    And, I don't get sick.

I was pretty tossed in my thoughts and when I saw this and started doing more research..  Well, you decide. 

This Doctor holds no punches and you can find all of what she speaks about online.  It's not about the interviewer...  but the interviewee.   This will certainly make you think.

Your decision...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MhhBou0VfkOE/

Holy Moly!

Thank you so much for this information, Jonesy.  

This is a wealth of information.

Everybody, watch this!

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 2

One more reason not to get it and a nail in the vaccine coffin and well deserved.  I don't even bother to tell my friends anymore because they think I've fallen off the deep end. Won't listen, think I'm crazy and become angry with me pointing out the issues. 

• Like 2

There are so many videos out there just like this one. Then another group has being doing FOIA requests and there is no proof Positive That Covid/Sars 2 is anything more than a common Flu.

But they get banned and taken doing as fast as they get found out. I have saved a bunch of then.

Karsten

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/7/2021 at 9:39 AM, 64jaguar said:

Thanks HeyJonesyI've been sending that video to my family members, unfortunately I have two children in the healthcare industry that have both been vaccinated already. I tried to warn them but they were gaslighted by the lamestream media. I REALLY pray this Doctor is wrong but I really don't think she is... 

Both of them had rather serious reactions to the Vaccine but appear to be fine now, but according to this Doctor the Spike proteins start to develop at around 6 weeks. The real problems start when the vaccine recipient comes into contact with any of the existing Corona viruses in the environment down the road, exactly what the shot is supposed to protect you from. 

Needless to say, I won't be getting this vaccine Ever!

If you are concerned for your kids...buy some ivermectin 1.87 horse paste it kills parasites and binds to the spike proteins neutralizing them. There are youtube videos on how to dose. Disclaimer I am not a doctor or a horse and this is for entertainment purposes only...but I just ordered a case and I don't have horses...

• Upvote 2

Thanks PeaceSign, 1st. I've heard of this. I'm well aware of ivermectin's success in fighting the Wuhan Flu. Recently India was the beneficiary of ivermectin's great success in treating Covid 19. 

What you are suggesting sounds promising. I'll definitely look it up.

Thanks..

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

Thanks PeaceSign, 1st. I've heard of this. I'm well aware of ivermectin's success in fighting the Wuhan Flu. Recently India was the beneficiary of ivermectin's great success in treating Covid 19. 

What you are suggesting sounds promising. I'll definitely look it up.

Thanks..

You can get a prescription from a doctor but then there is this way and you can. Uy without limits...also if your a pepper and wanted to stack up on antibiotics you can buy that at vet stores or online vet stores under fish and bird antibiotics...various antibiotics you can buy...the exact same ones...amoxcillan, cephalaxin, penicillin, etc... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, PeaceSign said:

You can get a prescription from a doctor but then there is this way without limits...also if your a prepper and wanted to stack up on antibiotics you can buy that at vet stores or online vet stores under fish and bird antibiotics...various antibiotics you can buy...the exact same ones...amoxcillan, cephalaxin, penicillin, etc... 

I feel bad for those who got the shot; they either were so fearful they just did it or they were so smug in their ' I'm doing the right thing--see me attitude'....either way they did no research or couldn't comprehend what they read...

Hear is plenty of info to make one stay away.... THE TRUTH ABOUT THE COVID-19 VACCINES AND BILL GATES | Time to Free America 

Question- How do you know if someone has had the shot?

Answer-  Don't worry, they'll tell you....

Edited by whatsfordinar?
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, whatsfordinar? said:

I feel bad for those who got the shot; they either were so fearful they just did it or they were so smug in their ' I'm doing the right thing--see me attitude'....either way they did no research or couldn't comprehend what they read...

Hear is plenty of info to make one stay away.... THE TRUTH ABOUT THE COVID-19 VACCINES AND BILL GATES | Time to Free America 

Question- How do you know if someone has had the shot?

Answer-  Don't worry, they'll tell you....

Damn Brother, you keep putting that much info out there about what's really happening in our country on here and some of our Progressive Liberal posters heads will explode!!!

• Pow! 2

40 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Damn Brother, you keep putting that much info out there about what's really happening in our country on here and some of our Progressive Liberal posters heads will explode!!!

Hopefully some will think before they post what many times turns out to be gossip/lies in their haste to have a smug, 'gotcha' moment....

• Upvote 1