Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pope Francis kicks off his historic visit to Iraq | LIVE

yota691

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

"We will witness the opening of Iraq to the world significantly."

Its Coming..... Get Ready

From a closed economy to an open market economy with an international recognized currency .

Go Iraq 

Go international 

Go open market economy 

Go RV

Go 2021

Oh, how I pray you're right, my friend.  😊

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Laid Back said:

"We will witness the opening of Iraq to the world significantly."

Its Coming..... Get Ready

From a closed economy to an open market economy with an international recognized currency .

Go Iraq 

Go international 

Go open market economy 

Go RV

Go 2021

Your optimism is always appreciated.....👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Trading currencies allows the flow of capital around the world, does more good in helping the world's poor, than anything else.

Jim Rohn used to say that the best thing you to do help the poor is not to become one of them.  Only then can you use your resources to help them.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

12 hours ago, dinarham said:

It's hard to tell , masks are so dehumanizing ,part of the deal towards something we don't want.

You say "masks are so dehumanizing." You would rather risk getting COVID and passing it to your family and friends. 

Dehumanizing for me is lying in a hospital bed alone, no one you know to comfort you.

Dehumanizing is having a catheter relieving your bladder into a plastic bag hung on the side of your bed and a stranger cleaning you and your mess.

Dehumanizing is having a tube down your throat, a miserable experience, relying on a machine to pump oxygen into your lungs. You have no control. And if you are not intubated, you suffocate, like a fish out of water, flopping around in your hospital bed eventually lifeless.

Dehumanizing is being dead in a plastic bag in a refrigerated tractor trailer in the parking lot of the hospital where you died, alone, no family, strangers holding your hand while holding a computer to your face to say good bye electronically to your loved ones.

Dehumanizing is just being another statistic. Nobody knows your name and you are just a number. 

Dehumanizing is risking passing this same fate to the people you claim to love and respect, but can't do it because a mask is "dehumanizing" so you will dehumanize them. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7
  • Pow! 1

•  
 2021-03-07 08:25

Shafaq News / He arrived at the Franso Hariri Stadium in Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, the Pope, to attend the grand reception.

Hundreds of citizens of Kurdistan Region of all religions and sects attended to receive the Supreme Pontiff in a scene that represents the love and harmony experienced by the region's residents.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Laid Back said:

“Iraq is on the brink of economic recovery”

Statement from Prime Minister Financial advisor 

“We will witness the opening of Iraq to the world significantly."

Statement from British ambassador 

From the IMF
In view of the corrective measures implemented by Iraq, the Executive Board decided not to require any further remedial action in connection with the breach of obligations under Article VIII, Section 5.”.. meaning they provided all the necessary information required by the IMF

The Pope visiting Iraq is clear sign of security, stability and peace.

Plus all the latest news about, foreign currency reserves, credit rating, WTO ascension, HCL, exchange rate, deleting 000, trade agreements,

e-government, a new Banking system, root out corruption from daily auctions and many more positive news.!

Iraq is moving fast to an open market economy with an international recognized currency 

Its Coming 

Go RV

Thanks so much for this, Laid Back.  You put all the good news together in one place, and when it's put together like this, I can see that Iraq is really making an awful lot of progress.  I'm going to save this post and refer to it whenever I get discouraged.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Carrello said:

You say "masks are so dehumanizing." You would rather risk getting COVID and passing it to your family and friends. 

Dehumanizing for me is lying in a hospital bed alone, no one you know to comfort you.

Dehumanizing is having a catheter relieving your bladder into a plastic bag hung on the side of your bed and a stranger cleaning you and your mess.

Dehumanizing is having a tube down your throat, a miserable experience, relying on a machine to pump oxygen into your lungs. You have no control. And if you are not intubated, you suffocate, like a fish out of water, flopping around in your hospital bed eventually lifeless.

Dehumanizing is being dead in a plastic bag in a refrigerated tractor trailer in the parking lot of the hospital where you died, alone, no family, strangers holding your hand while holding a computer to your face to say good bye electronically to your loved ones.

Dehumanizing is just being another statistic. Nobody knows your name and you are just a number. 

Dehumanizing is risking passing this same fate to the people you claim to love and respect, but can't do it because a mask is "dehumanizing" so you will dehumanize them. 

Know why the Amish community is immune to covid?

Because they dont have T.Vs..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

2 hours ago, Carrello said:

You really need to do some more research on the subject seriously the masks do absolutely nothing Carrello period!! This was and is still a political BS tool period!!

YOUR EYES AND EARS ARE STILL EXPOSED HEEEEEELLLLOOOOO!! Wake up stop being a sheep and part of the problem! Lastly the virus will go easily through the mask but besides that point I guess with all your medical knowledge you don’t think it can effect your eyes or ears...wow are you completely uniformed!! I will not do the research for you but good luck..lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

3 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

You really need to do some more research on the subject seriously the masks do absolutely nothing Carrello period!! This was and is still a political BS tool period!!

YOUR EYES AND EARS ARE STILL EXPOSED HEEEEEELLLLOOOOO!! Wake up stop being a sheep and part of the problem! Lastly the virus will go easily through the mask but besides that point I guess with all your medical knowledge you don’t think it can effect your eyes or ears...wow are you completely uniformed!! I will not do the research for you but good luck..lol

🤦🏻

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Dinarrock said:

YOUR EYES AND EARS ARE STILL EXPOSED HEEEEEELLLLOOOOO!! Wake up stop being a sheep and part of the problem! Lastly the virus will go easily through the mask but besides that point I guess with all your medical knowledge you don’t think it can effect your eyes or ears...wow are you completely uniformed!! I swill not do the research for you but good luck..lol

1 minute ago, Dinarrock said:

YOUR EYES AND EARS ARE STILL EXPOSED HEEEEEELLLLOOOOO!! Wake up stop being a sheep and part of the problem! Lastly the virus will go easily through the mask but besides that point I guess with all your medical knowledge you don’t think it can effect your eyes or ears...wow are you completely uniformed!! I swill not do the research for you but good luck..lol

My god, you are so smart. I hardly know what to say. Maybe nothing would be best.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Carrello said:

My god, you are so smart. I hardly know what to say. Maybe nothing would be best.

Yes probably since you seem to no absolutely nothing truthful about the subject!! Again has nothing to do with being so smart or even having a little common sense Carrello!! Have you ever heard of a doctor that deals with or is called an ears, eyes, nose and throat doctor??? The reason they call the doctor this is because they are all connected Savvy mate!!!  Lol

But if you think the mask will protect you from COVID more power to you..lol

• Pow! 1

Just now, Dinarrock said:

Yes probably since you seem to no absolutely nothing truthful about the subject!! Again has nothing to do with being so smart or even having a little common sense Carrello!! Have you ever heard of a doctor that deals with or is called an ears, eyes, nose and throat doctor??? The reason they call the doctor this is because they are all connected Savvy mate!!!  Lol

But if you think the mask will protect you from COVID more power to you..lol

I promote mask wearing to prevent getting COVID. Yes, you can get COVID through your ears and eyes. I never said you could not.  Don't make an issue out of something that was not said or implied. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, Carrello said:

You would rather risk getting COVID and passing it to your family and friends. 

might add to ur bullet point a number 7 ...

Dehumanizing is when those in authority ( power over you ) make decisions for you to place covid positive people around you without your knowledge , killing themselves and the innocent then attempting to hide / lie and cover their actions all the while receiving a emmy for their outstanding covid protection leadership thats dehumanizing imo ......

and yes i have had along with my wife covid , pneumonia and the flu and yes it is devastating the hospital sent my wife home with a couple of oxygen tanks and the ability to not walk and said "good luck" , i stayed home to battle it and recover , she does know how to protect herself she is a school teacher and has taught throughout the covid pandemic not hiding behind a union , education is important on so many levels , stopping at that but many things have been dehumanizing by those in authority to whom power has been given not simply a mask mandate ...

Not a dig on you Carrello we are certainly all in this together fair and balanced ....cheers 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

Quite honestly ,I believe that the mask is useless ,dehumanizing , ugly, and uncomfortable .  I wear a mask when I'm out in public so as not to piss people .It hurts my soul to wear one and makes it hard for me to breath . It makes me feel like a coward , allowing others to dictate what I but on my face . The idiocy I see with people wearing masks when they are alone in their cars , at the beach where there's a steady breeze , or why as soon as you sit down in a restaurant it's ok to take it off. If you really believe in masks ,why aren't you wearing rubber gloves ? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Pope Francis Visits Former ISIS Stronghold of Mosul, Iraq — Thanks Only to President Donald Trump and His Eradication of Caliphate in Region

pope-francis-iraq-isis-.jpg

Nearly seven years ago ISIS fighters took control of Mosul, Iraq in June 2014.
ISIS terrorists marched over a thousand young Shiite men into the desert, lined them up on the ground and shot them all dead.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/pope-francis-visits-former-isis-stronghold-mosul-iraq-thanks-president-donald-trump-eradication-caliphate-region/

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Pope Francis visits churches destroyed by Isis in northern Iraq

Pontiff travels to Mosul, Qaraqosh and Erbil to pray for war victims on last day of historic visit

Martin Chulov in Erbil
  • Upvote 4

Big wave ,

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

Yeah - put on two and spray some .99¢ store perfume and take a whiff. Still smells' loud and clear. LOL

are you able to blow out a candle with your mask on ,if not your mask works 

just think of all the doctors and nurses that have cared for millions of dying  COVID 19 patients  only a small % of them died  and they were in masks for 12- 14 hrs daily

and to be sure many anti maskers who contacted the virus came into their care 

it is amusing to hear the belly aching of someone who has grudgingly has to wear a mask for a visit to the store or elsewhere where masks are required 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Rhona said:

Big wave ,

are you able to blow out a candle with your mask on ,if not your mask works 

just think of all the doctors and nurses that have cared for millions of dying  COVID 19 patients  only a small % of them died  and they were in masks for 12- 14 hrs daily

and to be sure many anti maskers who contacted the virus came into their care 

it is amusing to hear the belly aching of someone who has grudgingly has to wear a mask for a visit to the store or elsewhere where masks are required 

mask (6).jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5