Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Halbousi: Present the budget to a vote soon, and we are proceeding with the legislation of the oil and gas law

yota691

1 minute ago, yota691 said:

Not me..I don't look for negativity, I'm in Good Mood..

On that note. If by chance while you are posting all these "Articles", if you come across one that says, "HCL PASSED, and RV COMPLETE" please post that several times because I probably won't believe my eyes. LOL!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Show time

•  Time: 03/31/2021 19:20:55
  •  
  •  Read: 273 times
    The arrival of the delegation of the region to Parliament  

{Policy: Al-Furat News} The delegation of the Kurdistan region, headed by Qubad Talabani, Vice President of the regional government, arrived on Wednesday evening at the House of Representatives building.

A representative source said {for the Euphrates News} about "the arrival of the delegation of the Kurdistan region headed by Qubad Talabani, to the building of the House of Representatives."
    And the House of Representatives voted in its meeting held, on Wednesday evening, on Article 11 of the draft federal budget law for 2021, related to the dues of the Kurdistan region.

ff842a801c4817b140a19c5e1f564851.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2021-03-31 | 12:24
After settling the region’s share of the budget, the Kurdish delegation arrives in Parliament

55 Views

The Kurdish delegation,

The Kurdish delegation, headed by Qubad Talabani, arrived today, Wednesday, to the House of Representatives.

A parliamentary source said to Alsumaria News, "After the House of Representatives completed voting on Article 11 regarding the Kurdistan region’s quota, the Kurdish delegation headed by Qubad Talabani arrived at the House of Representatives."

The source pointed out that "the Kurdish delegation is currently settled in the headquarters of the Kurdish blocs."

The following is the text of Article 11 of the budget:

ExtImage-9773691-1840996096.png

• Thanks 2

•  Time: 03/31/2021 19:38:46
  •  
  •  Read: 611 times
    Parliament votes on Articles 48, 49, 50, 51 and 52 of the budget

{Policy: Al Furat News} The House of Representatives voted in the session to pass the federal budget for the year 2021, held on Wednesday evening, on Articles 48, 49, 50, 51 and 52 of the budget.

• Thanks 1

•  Time: 03/31/2021 19:41:55
  •  
  •  Read: 117 times
    Voting on Article 53 on registration fees and 54 on selling energy at current tariffs

{Policy: Al Furat News} In the session of passing the federal budget for the year 2021, held on Wednesday evening, the House of Representatives voted on Article 53 on registration fees and 54 on selling energy at the current tariff.
  • Thanks 1