Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Halbousi: Present the budget to a vote soon, and we are proceeding with the legislation of the oil and gas law

yota691

•  Time: 03/31/2021 19:45:48
  •  
  •  Read: 494 times
  • Voting on Article 55 related to filling the shortfall in compensation for employees in terms of salaries, contract wages and daily wages

{Policy: Al Furat News} In the session of passing the federal budget for the year 2021, held on Wednesday evening, the House of Representatives voted on Article 55 related to filling the shortfall in compensation for employees from salaries, contract wages and daily wages.
  • Thanks 3

Today, Wednesday, the House of Representatives decided to postpone the vote on Article 41, and to delete Articles (42, 43, and 47) from the Federal Budget Law.

Alsumaria News correspondent said, "The House of Representatives decided to postpone the vote on Article 41 of the General Budget Law."

He added, "The House of Representatives voted to delete Article 42 of tourism, commercial and service projects, as well as to delete Article 43 related to the sale of real estate, in addition to deleting Article 47 of the Budget Law."

The following is the text of the articles:

ExtImage-2124273-274428608.jpg
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Yota for all of your Hounding!!!!  You're Awesome!  All of this Excitement has me on the edge of my seat!!!

I feel the makings of an impromptu Island vacay!  Who's with me?????

Whoo Hooooo!!!   staying grounded but still excited!  (oxymoronic I know but it's all I got!)

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

Just now, tigergorzow said:

We need Parliament to vote on the "National Oil Company Law" & The "Oil & Gas Law"

I'm wondering if that goes to the New Parliament, or if they dissolve Parliament, the Government has the power to proceed without them..and the Federal Court that it is in place which was need to amend the nationality issue, for the wealth of all in Center and the Region...

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2