Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Says Rioters Weren't Fake Trump Protesters

Associated Press Videos

FBI says rioters weren't fake Trump protesters

Tue, March 2, 2021, 1:14 PM

FBI Director Chris Wray says the Jan. 6 siege on the Capitol was not organized by people posing as Trump supporters. (March 2)

Video Transcript

SEN. **** DURBIN: I'd like to ask you, Director Wray, do you agree that the Capitol attack involved white supremacists and other violent extremists?

CHRIS WRAY: Certainly, the Capitol attack involved violent extremists. As I said, we the FBI consider this a form of domestic terrorism. It included a variety of backgrounds. Certainly, there were quite a number, we're seeing quite a number as we're building out the cases on the individuals we've arrested for the violence, quite a number who what we would call sort of militia violent extremists.

SEN. **** DURBIN: Do you have any evidence that the Capitol attack was organized by, quote, "fake Trump protesters?"

CHRIS WRAY: We have not seen evidence of that at this stage, certainly.

SEN. **** DURBIN: Thank you.

CHRIS WRAY: We don't tend to think, we at the FBI don't tend to think of violent extremism in terms of right, left. That's not a spectrum that we look at. What I would say is that it is clear, as I think I said to Chairman Durbin, that a large and growing number of the people that we have arrested so far in connection with the sixth are what we would call militia violent extremism, militia violent extremists. And then there have been some already that have emerged who I would have put in the racially motivated violent extremist bucket.

SEN. PATRICK LEAHY: You did not see Antifa or left-wing groups playing a significant role in the January 6 insurrection.

CHRIS WRAY: Certainly, while we're equal opportunity and looking for violent extremism of any ideology, we have not to date seen any evidence of anarchist violent extremists or people subscribing to Antifa in connection with the 6th. That doesn't mean we're not looking, and we'll continue to look. But at the moment, we have not seen that.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-says-rioters-werent-fake-181421595.html

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 3

I don't know about you....but I get very tired of those at the top in the FBI lying to all of us....

Wray refused to state what the cause of Sicknicks death was during questioning.....after 2 months....he knows....!

Reminiscent of the Las Vegas massacre of 175 + years ago.....the FBI buried it ......why....?

So as for what the head of the FBI says about anything?

Who cares........JMHO.   CL

https://nypost.com/2021/03/02/fbi-director-wray-mum-on-officer-brian-sicknicks-cause-of-death/

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I don't know about you....but I get very tired of those at the top in the FBI lying to all of us....

Wray refused to state what the cause of Sicknicks death was during questioning.....after 2 months....he knows....!

Reminiscent of the Las Vegas massacre of 175 + years ago.....the FBI buried it ......why....?

So as for what the head of the FBI says about anything?

Who cares........JMHO.   CL

https://nypost.com/2021/03/02/fbi-director-wray-mum-on-officer-brian-sicknicks-cause-of-death/

Makes no sense for Director Wray to lie, considering the hiring expertise of the person who chose him to head the FBI.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Always back to that guy who lives in your head....😮

Just proves the lengths his supporters will go to defend him....you twisted it to make it about me, rather than explain how Director Wray could be a liar when Trump only hires the best.  I've yet to see one of his supporters explain it.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just proves the lengths his supporters will go to defend him....you twisted it to make it about me, rather than explain how Director Wray could be a liar when Trump only hires the best.  I've yet to see one of his supporters explain it.

GO RV, then BV

You continually "circle back" to Trump in most of your posts....

Just making an observation that I think most here would agree with after viewing your many posts.....

Guess you buy into the noble nature of Wray....and predecessors Comey and Mueller.....?

Now there are 3 top notch wholesome FBI heads....!

Pretty sad, and corrupt, group in my book....   CL

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 5

At this point I don't think any of the Upper Level Leadership at the FBI could play Grab A$$ in a dark room....they would most like all come up completely empty and trying to make excuses for themselves and their inability to even grab their own butt to start.

The FBI is now just a Shell of what it once was and may Never Recover.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Just making an observation that I think most here would agree with after viewing your many posts.....

Guess you buy into the noble nature of Wray....and predecessors Comey and Mueller.....?

Why did you feel the need to the lump the three together with your judgment, rather than on their individual merits?....That's like saying all U.S. Presidents past and present are the same because of the office they held.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Who do you believe the rioters who ransacked the Capitol on Jan. 6th supported for POTUS in the last election?

GO RV, then BV

HuffPost

MAGA Mom Whose Son Stormed Capitol Feels 'Stupid' For Buying Trump's Voter Fraud Lies

Ryan J. Reilly
Ryan J. Reilly
·Senior Justice Reporter, HuffPost
Wed, March 3, 2021, 1:40 PM

The mother of Bruno Cua ― a Georgia 18-year-old who stormed the U.S. Capitol, pushed a cop and entered the Senate chamber with a baton after traveling to D.C. with his parents for Donald Trump’s rally ― told a federal judge Wednesday she felt “stupid” for buying into the former president’s lies about mass voter fraud.

Alise Cua and her husband, Joseph Cua, took their teenage son to D.C. for the “Stop the Steal” rally, in which the then-president and his allies attempted to pressure lawmakers to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election based on false conspiracy theories about mass voter fraud. Afterward, the family members made their way to the Capitol and unlawfully entered restricted grounds. The younger Cua made his way inside and shoved an officer to get into the Senate chamber.

Since her son was arrested, Alise Cua testified during a hearing before a federal judge in D.C. on Wednesday, she had spent time “feeling, quite frankly, just stupid for believing what I believed.”

“I really should’ve known better,” she said, adding that she and her son felt “ridiculous” for believing the former president’s lies about voter fraud.

Bruno Cua, seen in the Senate chamber, spewed violent rhetoric on social media before participating in the Capitol attack. (Photo: FBI)

Bruno Cua, seen in the Senate chamber, spewed violent rhetoric on social media before participating in the Capitol attack. (Photo: FBI)

Bruno Cua, who is currently detained in Oklahoma on his way to D.C., has been in government custody since last month, when a federal judge in his home state of Georgia ruled that his parents were inappropriate guardians and that Cua should be held until trial. Joseph Cua had testified during a hearing in Georgia ― a day before Republican senators voter to acquit Trump at his impeachment trial ― that he was “embarrassed” that he and his family bought into the conspiracy theories about a stolen election.

Alise Cua testified on Wednesday that she was similarly embarrassed by her belief that the election was stolen from Trump, who lost the popular vote by 7 million votes and the Electoral College vote by a wide margin.

“I am asking for just mercy and forgiveness,” Alise Cua told the court. “We are prepared to do absolutely anything the court wants.”

Alise Cua’s voice broke up as she begged a federal judge to send her son home until his trial.

“We are completely broken and just honestly and truly remorseful to the core of our beings, and we’re asking for a chance,” Alise Cua testified.

U.S. District Judge Randolph Moss said he would further review evidence in the case and didn’t immediately rule on whether Bruno Cua would remain detained ahead of his trial.

Bruno Cua’s attorneys ― Jonathan Jeffress and William Zapf ― argued in an emergency motion that Trump had given his supporters “an illegal and impossible task ― to stop Congress from certifying the election results.” They wrote that Trump and his surrogates “repeatedly sowed the seeds of distrust in the democratic institutions of this country, claiming that the presidential election had been stolen from him.”

Bruno Cua, his lawyers wrote, was a “sheltered and vulnerable teenager whose view of the outside world largely revolved around social media.”

The government argued that Bruno Cua should be detained until his trial given his rhetoric and his lack of remorse even after the Capitol attack, when he continued using violent rhetoric about taking over the government by force.

“The tree of liberty often has to be watered from the blood of tyrants. And the tree is thirsty,” he wrote on Jan. 7 under the Parler name @PatriotBruno. “WE THE PEOPLE have a right to rise up and overthrow a tyrannical government.” He wrote in another post that there “will be no ‘warning shot’” the next time the people rose up. And he wrote on Jan. 8 that everyone in Congress “is a traitor to the people and deserves a public execution.”

“This case is not like others,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Kimberly Paschall told the court Wednesday. “The government has now brought approximately 300 cases before the district court. This one is one of the most terrifying.”

Paschall said there were few defendants who laid out so clearly ― as Bruno Cua did in multiple social media posts on Parler ― what would happen in D.C. on Jan. 6.

“There are few other defendants who have stated their intentions so clearly and so knowingly on social media before showing up on Jan. 6,” Paschall argued. “He knew exactly what was going to happen when the rest of us did not.”

Paschall pointed to one post in which Bruno Cua warned others not to bring firearms to D.C. because of the city’s gun laws. She said that Cua’s parents were “inappropriate” guardians given their knowledge of his behavior.

“His parents were fully aware that he was in possession of a weapon, fully aware that he was inside the building, fully aware that there was an altercation with a plainclothes officer, and they did nothing about it,” Paschall said. “They did nothing.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/bruno-cua-trump-capitol-attack-184019458.html

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 3

20 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Why did you feel the need to the lump the three together with your judgment, rather than on their individual merits?....That's like saying all U.S. Presidents past and present are the same because of the office they held.

GO RV, then BV

Individually and collectively they were all very poor directors....

Their records speak for themselves......     CL 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

20 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Who do you believe the rioters who ransacked the Capitol on Jan. 6th supported for POTUS in the last election?

GO RV, then BV

99% of those in attendance were Trump supporters....and 99% of those were peaceful....

The other 1% were there to agitate......just cause trouble.....

The "Right" wasn't responsible for the riots and destruction in the large democrat run cities in the past year......nor were most of the peaceful protesters....it was that fringe 1%.......

The FBI is an organization that needs to be reeled in.....right along with the CIA

CL 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

How so, because HRC is still a free woman....while DJT is facing some potentially serious legal issues?

GO RV, then BV

Your  lack of any grasp of reality is clearly showing if you don't see,  or understand, the shortcomings of these 3......

Comey?......you really have to ask?

You're wasting my time.....CL 

• Pow! 7

I laugh every time some one brings up this quote " Trump only hires the best and look what happened" or something to that effect.

They don't care or listen to anything else he says but they sure hang onto that. Give it a rest. Sometimes an employer hires several people for the same position over time. People hide stuff from their background. Wray would not come out and say " I supported Obama and don't like Trump. " 

Wray is a flunky who was embedded from the Obama era. Like many in the CIA. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I laugh every time some one brings up this quote " Trump only hires the best and look what happened" or something to that effect.

They don't care or listen to anything else he says but they sure hang onto that. Give it a rest. Sometimes an employer hires several people for the same position over time. People hide stuff from their background. Wray would not come out and say " I supported Obama and don't like Trump. " 

Wray is a flunky who was embedded from the Obama era. Like many in the CIA. 

It's good to get a laugh out of it, as our political discourse shouldn't be taken so seriously, as it's been this way since the beginning.....and yet, at the end of the day, of the two, Wray and DJT, Wray's still employed.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2