Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Midnight Opinions - 3/02/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Frank26 *** [There was a Question about the Vietnam Dong] ...The Vietnamese dong is no longer under the thumb of China.  China would tell Vietnam you can't do this.  You can't export that.  Gotta do this, that.  Now Vietnam is exploding.  Their GDP, economy is exploding.  There's not much China can do about it and the reason why is China is going digitally with their currency and so is Vietnam.  China is about to let go of Vietnam and let Vietnam do what it wants.  I think Vietnam wants to enter an Asian basket.  A lot of people are saying the Vietnamese dong is going to be in a basket with the Iraqi dinar.  No!  The Iraqi dinar is going to be in a basket with Middle Eastern currency.  The Vietnamese currency will be in a basket with Asian currency...

*** Footforward *** [Q? ...How many baskets do you think there will be?...If I understand correctly, there will be one strong  hub currency in each basket...]   From what I've been told there are three baskets currently in play.  Every basket has what's called an anchor currency. The one that's going to have the biggest move and basically helps to create what's needed for the other evaluations to happen. The dong is one, it anchors the Asian basket. Even more so now. The Iraqi dinar...anchors the middle East basket.  The third basket I can't talk about yet. I may never be able to talk about it publicly...There could be more in time but at the moment there are plans in place for three.

:tiphat:Boring VND stuff ... Blessings ... RON

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

VN ... IMO....is the better bet......You have a more diverse country economically......I believe 6th in World manufacturing....

They, with the help of suppression by the US, have used the Chinese blueprint for currency manipulation by keeping their currency value artificially low......

VN is a great bet......JMO

CL

12 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Midnight Opinions
*** Frank26 *** the dong is going to be in a basket.  *** Footforward ***

:tiphat:Boring VND stuff ... RON

Ya, Just Frank Talking Dong At Midnight - And Taking A Footlong Forward In The Basket ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1