Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Evening Opinions @ 6:30 PM CST - 02/28/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Jeff *** Question: "How will the Iraqi people prosper from or benefit from the rate change?" ...it gives the Iraqi citizens and the Government of Iraq purchasing power...there's only one way for Iraqi citizens to get rich.  They have to keep and exchange the 3 zero notes after the rate change...

*** Adam Montana ***...I'm still in daily communications with all of my dinar contacts. I still get my usual briefings from the important people on dinar... The last time I touched on the price of OIL was quite a while ago - I was optimistic even though oil prices were only at $40ish.  Where are they today?  $61..!  Which happens to be above where we need them to be for a launch of the RV... :twothumbs: This was taken from a site that follows Adam's opinions and posts snippets from them. See his whole chat @ Adam Montana Feb 28 2021

*** Pimpy *** Article: "The Central Bank Announces A rise In Cash Reserves To More Than 55 Billion Dollars"  That's good we want the reserves to be up higher.  The higher it goes...it's really good for the currency...It's because one of the thing that gives its strength is the fact that there's a lot of reserves. This is very, very good...! 

*** Jeff *** Tweet from the Iraqi government: "Setting a new exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar is part of the economic reform program adopted by the @IraqiGovt, which aims to address the immediate financial crisis and placing the Iraqi economy on a sustainable path. Since roughly Monday of this past week is when they starting putting a huge emphasis on the exchange rate as we approach the implementation of the budget and their new fiscal year of April 1st...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Wrong, Jeff! Jan 1 is the start of their physical year! Why is this guy putting out this false information? This is a proven fact that April 1st is NOT the start of Iraqi physical year! What is his motive for this Lie? Jeff is not the only one putting scuttle-butt out! Most of the criminals putting out this kind of crap have been exposed and suffered legal problems! JMHO 🤠

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Pimpy *** The higher it goes...it's really good for the currency...It's because one of the thing that gives its strength is the fact that there's a lot of reserves. This is very, very good...!

the question is where do you exchange your dinar for dollars? in the us or in country of iraq? does rv has something to do  with iraq reserves if you exchange dinar for dollars in the us?