Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Donald Trump LIVE at CPAC 2021 Final Day COMPLETE LIVE Coverage from Orlando

I Listened and thought it was a great speech until he eluded to re Election in 4 years.....There will be no more Free and Fair Elections if the 2020 Election Fraud is not Corrected....It will only get worse to the point where no Conservative will ever dare go up against the Swamp.......The Swamp is Deep and has Wide Roots in both Parties....I used to call them the Good Olde Boys Club.

Should this be the end and POTUS Trump is just walking away than there will be No More America, No Justice and the End of the American Way of Life.

Very sad day for me.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I Listened and thought it was a great speech until he eluded to re Election in 4 years.....There will be no more Free and Fair Elections if the 2020 Election Fraud is not Corrected....It will only get worse to the point where no Conservative will ever dare go up against the Swamp.......The Swamp is Deep and has Wide Roots in both Parties....I used to call them the Good Olde Boys Club.

Should this be the end and POTUS Trump is just walking away than there will be No More America, No Justice and the End of the American Way of Life.

Very sad day for me.

Karsten

Don’t be SAD Karsten , you know President Trump never really tells everyone what his plan is until it’s on the table !!! I believe what he was doing in this speech was keeping the Rino’s and never Trumpers  in the party in check. 
That’s how I took it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was great to hear him speak again !!!

Edited by Shelley
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Just now, Shelley said:

Don’t be SAD Karsten , you know President Trump never really tells everyone what his plan is until it’s in the table !!! I believe what he was doing in this speech was keeping the Rino’s and never Trumpers  in the party in check. 
That’s how I took it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was great to hear him speak again !!!

Shelly....I sure hope so as it was a Very Strong Hitting Speech Calling out the Left as well as the Rino's in Congress....I keep Hoping for the Best for America, The American People and everyone invested in both IQD as well as the VND.....

Karsten

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Very sad day for me.

Karsten

Yep same here, I loved his speech but when he started talking about 4 years from now I felt sad.  The deep state will use them Dominion voting machines again to make sure no one like Trump will ever get back in.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Shelly....I sure hope so as it was a Very Strong Hitting Speech Calling out the Left as well as the Rino's in Congress....I keep Hoping for the Best for America, The American People and everyone invested in both IQD as well as the VND.....

Karsten

Keep the faith 😊

If we can stick with the IQD and VND for as long as we have (IQD 18 years)

We can do anything !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2